Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This new posh gym I'm trying out has a poor pajeet janny who got brutally mogged today.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
The jannies are there to periodically clean up the machines after we use them. They wipe off the dirt and sweat. Its pretty brutal and humiliating being them because they get constantly mogged by these rich, tall, well-built, light skinned, and attractive upper caste people.

Today, on the floor I was on, there was this very old ugly frail dark skinned gigapajeet janitor who couldn't help but stare and witness this giga curry slut in yoga pants wearing g-strings and showing off her tight ass. She was practically naked and looked similar to the girl in the following picture:

These sluts have no shame, empathy, humility or respect towards lesser beings man. They know they are prized fuck meat and don't hesitate to rub it in our faces because of their vanity and narcissism. Their lust and addiction for validation, glory, and power is unprecedented. How are we supposed to cope with this? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Foids mog me in almost every metric. Life mog, look mog, health mog, education mog, all of it fucking mogs. Over

Foids mog me in almost every metric. Life mog, look mog, health mog, education mog, all of it fucking mogs. Over
Mogs me in every aspect as well. Its beyond over. :fuk::fuk:

I remember last year when I went to the gym a few times to creepshot sluts, there was this 5'2 white trainer training a bunch of noodlewhores his height and one of them had a plump ass (for a noodle). I don't know how he endured that suifuel, knowing that he's training them to become better sluts for Chads.

there was this 5'2 white trainer training a bunch of noodlewhores his height and one of them had a plump ass (for a noodle). I don't know how he endured that suifuel, knowing that he's training them to become better sluts for Chads.

I remember last year when I went to the gym a few times to creepshot sluts, there was this 5'2 white trainer training a bunch of noodlewhores his height and one of them had a plump ass (for a noodle). I don't know how he endured that suifuel, knowing that he's training them to become better sluts for Chads.
:feelshaha:

>Joined 5 days ago
>700+ posts

Fuck the Sewers man, this is not serious.

>Joined 5 days ago
>700+ posts

Fuck the Sewers man, this is not serious.
Believe it or not only half of my posts are sewer posts, the other half are actual posts

The jannies are there to periodically clean up the machines after we use them. They wipe off the dirt and sweat. Its pretty brutal and humiliating being them because they get constantly mogged by these rich, tall, well-built, light skinned, and attractive upper caste people.

Today, on the floor I was on, there was this very old ugly frail dark skinned gigapajeet janitor who couldn't help but stare and witness this giga curry slut in yoga pants wearing g-strings and showing off her tight ass. She was practically naked and looked similar to the girl in the following picture:

View attachment 1136513
These sluts have no shame, empathy, humility or respect towards lesser beings man. They know they are prized fuck meat and don't hesitate to rub it in our faces because of their vanity and narcissism. Their lust and addiction for validation, glory, and power is unprecedented. How are we supposed to cope with this? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Curries should have some shame. Ugliest race on Earth yet still pretending they are sexy in any way.

Next time, just give him my contact information(discord, this site, etc) I will blackpill him, and then prepare him for the gaslighting he will get in these communities.

View attachment 1136513
Somewhat relatable.

I've worked jobs, were I've had to do stuff for foid customers: Usually, it was ones who were rich, attractive, blonde "sorority" type girls.

I hated it, it felt so humiliating: Even worse, is that I tend to find these foids attractive, so it just made the experience all the more harsh.

Somewhat relatable.

I've worked jobs, were I've had to do stuff for foid customers: Usually, it was ones who were rich, attractive, blonde "sorority" type girls.

I hated it, it felt so humiliating: Even worse, is that I tend to find these foids attractive, so it just made the experience all the more harsh.
:fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Next time, just give him my contact information(discord, this site, etc) I will blackpill him, and then prepare him for the gaslighting he will get in these communities.
He's too bluepilled. He was one of the staff that was "uncomfortable" with me taking creepshots.

He's too bluepilled. He was one of the staff that was "uncomfortable" with me taking creepshots.
avERage male of my race in 2024, what a fucking cuck.

How could he be 5'2 & bluepilled? He would have been brutally bullied & rejected by foids for his height, if it happened to me then it sure as fuck happened to him.

What's his face like?

This is straight out from brave new world fr fr

This is what happens when you give free roam and unconditional protection to foids.

Imagine if I parked a Ferrari unlocked with the door open and keys inside and left it there unattended. If somemone took it, I would have a hard time explaining to the police and insurance company that it was a theft. The same principle should apply to foids : it's not rape if you wander around half naked dressed like a slut and flaunt your body to men.

Imagine if I parked a Ferrari unlocked with the door open and keys inside and left it there unattended. If somemone took it, I would have a hard time explaining to the police and insurance company that it was a theft. The same principle should apply to foids : it's not rape if you wander around half naked dressed like a slut and flaunt your body to men.
Women don't do causality. They believe that they are free from consequences as gods.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back