Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This new "high value man" trend annoys me - Just say rich and good-looking

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

You guys are the real heroes
21d 22h 36m
I keep hearing this phrase being used everywhere, and whenever it gets uttered its done so with the implication that there is some intangible quality to these men that makes them so "high value"

This is bullshit though, if you actually corner someone that uses this annoying phrase and get them to explain EXACTLY what the term means it just boils down to being RICH and/or GOOD-LOOKING/TALL

Its euphemisms and newspeak like this that keeps young men from seeing how incredibly simple the whole world is and that the quality of your entire life boils down to literally just two variables in your life: your looks and wealth

Same goes for "high value woman" by the way - It just means good-looking and preferably a pleasant person to be around (although even that's probably asking a lot these days), since nobody gives a fuck if a woman is wealthy/accomplished/educated

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
-
112d 8h 42m
If I was rich I would spend my wealth torturing women any way I can

Indari

Indari

Captain Indari
★★★★★
175d 11h 34m
I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
253d 41m
Cope, you can be high value male by being alpha and holding frame.

ezio6

ezio6

Lilith and eve , the first foid whore
10d 6h 27m
because high value man looks so much more achievable than rich and good looking

ɴᴜʟʟ

ɴᴜʟʟ

★★
25d 15h 55m
True

also good looking + rich creates a massive halo effect and people try to imagine other good qualities for that person, if a broke manlet have a divine personality, people simply don't give a fuck