Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This new "high value man" trend annoys me - Just say rich and good-looking

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I keep hearing this phrase being used everywhere, and whenever it gets uttered its done so with the implication that there is some intangible quality to these men that makes them so "high value"

This is bullshit though, if you actually corner someone that uses this annoying phrase and get them to explain EXACTLY what the term means it just boils down to being RICH and/or GOOD-LOOKING/TALL

Its euphemisms and newspeak like this that keeps young men from seeing how incredibly simple the whole world is and that the quality of your entire life boils down to literally just two variables in your life: your looks and wealth

Same goes for "high value woman" by the way - It just means good-looking and preferably a pleasant person to be around (although even that's probably asking a lot these days), since nobody gives a fuck if a woman is wealthy/accomplished/educated

If I was rich I would spend my wealth torturing women any way I can

Cope, you can be high value male by being alpha and holding frame.

because high value man looks so much more achievable than rich and good looking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back