Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This movie's ending is sad... and so relatable

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-

From the movie: The Last American Virgin

Lmao that was actually pretty solid acting. Nice scene.

Yep truly a black pill movie and the ending shows that no matter the era of the bs chad brings he will always win.

Dam I fucking love the 80s and 80 films.

Also the 80s seem to have produced the most chads, almost all its movies were full of them

That happens if you are a bluepilled cuck

dam just finished watching the movie and its brutal af

This is why you shouldn't have a oneitis, honestly too fucking relatable knowing she is screwing some douchebag guy when all you wanted was love. I don't know how incels can still beta orbit, I learned my fucking lesson during HS rip

A classic movie. Watched it like 3 times. Shows what life trully is

A NOT HAPPY ENDING CUCK MOVIE??? FINALLY I SWEAR I ALWAYS THOUGHT of becoming a regisseur myself and make the biggest blackpill movie in existence

A classic movie. Watched it like 3 times. Shows what life trully is
yup the poor guy's weak chin and bad nose just couldn't compete with the chad no matter how hard he tried

He got destroyed by the typical Chad

holy shit

just watched it again HOLY SHIT

i just watched torso and chronicle here. waste of my day off lol :(

Let me provide some context: The incel Gary was always shown as “lacking confidence”, it was never mentioned that he was ugly. Why do I say this? Because an obese guy got girls in the movie albeit not at the same rate. One day, a new girl Karen comes to town and the incel tries to get with her. He’s shown popping her bike tires to buy some time.

They become friends but she fucks Rick, the Chad. She ends up pregnant but Rick rejects her. Gary sells his stuff to pay for the abortion and they start to date or so he thinks.

Cue the sad song then he’s off to her bday party. Everything’s going great...then he sees that even after Rick rejected her, she’s back in his arms. CuckTears would look at Gary’s behavior and claim that was why he was incel. After all, Rick was at least upfront and the fat guy was as well. Pretty solid movie but ultimately redpill.

Last edited:
Let me provide some context: The incel Gary was always shown as “lacking confidence”, it was never mentioned that he was ugly. Why do I say this? Because an obese guy got girls in the movie albeit not at the same rate. One day, a new girl Karen comes to town and the incel tries to get with her. He’s shown popping her bike tires to buy some time.

They become friends but she fucks Rick, the Chad. She ends up pregnant but Rick rejects her. Gary sells his stuff to pay for the abortion and they start to date or so he thinks.

Cue the sad song then he’s off to her bday party. Everything’s going great...then he sees that even after Rick rejected her, she’s back in his arms. CuckTears would look at the Gary’s behavior and claim that was why he was incel. After all, Rick was at least upfront and the fat guy was as well. Pretty solid movie but ultimately redpill.
Brutal

Look at the pity state that she gives him hahah. Shit like this is absolutely hilarious now

This movie should be shown to any future incel, it's practically a documentary.

she looks like my oneitis thats why i feel so much, she rejected me last year in february, since then, i am a blackpilled incel, i was never bluepilled (literally NEVER) but redpilled and started gyming and other shitty copes from normies. but she brutally rejected me and she looks like the girl in the film, its just too brutal for me...

she looksmatches him but gets with chad lol

Cue the sad song then he’s off to her bday party. Everything’s going great...then he sees that even after Rick rejected her, she’s back in his arms. CuckTears would look at Gary’s behavior and claim that was why he was incel. After all, Rick was at least upfront and the fat guy was as well. Pretty solid movie but ultimately redpill.
Holy fuck

is that a dead baby in ur sig?

7mins into the movie now and i cant anymore i need to rope

Feels bad af, especially when this perfectly encapsulates your entire history with females.
jfl how the incel gets mogged from the chadlite kek i will go through the entire movie

25mins in, jfl how he tries to flirt with her and she rejects him harder than a meoterite hitting the earth

holy shit its just to painful to watch this movie

holy fuck at the recessed nosecel someone call the ambulance

HOLY SHIT END MY LIFE EVERY MINUTE IS SUICIDE FUEL

okay they are at the beach now and i paused cause i need a minute to relax now

Can't even count how many times I cried while driving in HS

Gary wasn't an incel though because the Stacy's friend Rose actually liked him but he was so infatuated with his oneitis to notice

This movie is extremely realistic. So fucking brutal. Gary isn't your typical incel (lonely, shy). He's the worse type of incel. He's the one who has friends who are GUYS, but struggles with women, and yet it's just all about his "personality" and "confidence", even though he has no trouble making friends and going to parties, but failing to get laid.

He also has the typical incel features. His chin is tiny. He has big teeth and a narrow palate, and low cheekbones. Not a good looking guy. He's also short. He's about a 4.5 maybe 5 max. Rick mogs him. He's taller, has high cheekbones, strong jaw, big chin, wide palate, and just an all around far better looking guy. Rick is easily a 6.5/7. Karen likes Rick, who is a Chad, and she is dating UP, just like all women do. Karen is better looking than Incel Gary though. She's in the 6 range.

Gary also has bad bone structure. The fat guy who isn't really that fat, just chubby has better bone structure than Gary, and it's so damn obvious. He's the type of guy if he lost weight would not be Chad, but look decent enough.

HOLY SHIT THIS MOVIE now continueing at the beach part how rick kisses garyincels oneitis so much suicide fuel HOLY

This movie is extremely realistic. So fucking brutal. Gary isn't your typical incel (lonely, shy). He's the worse type of incel. He's the one who has friends who are GUYS, but struggles with women, and yet it's just all about his "personality" and "confidence", even though he has no trouble making friends and going to parties, but failing to get laid.

He also has the typical incel features. His chin is tiny. He has big teeth and a narrow palate, and low cheekbones. Not a good looking guy. He's also short. He's about a 4.5 maybe 5 max. Rick mogs him. He's taller, has high cheekbones, strong jaw, big chin, wide palate, and just an all around far better looking guy. Rick is easily a 6.5/7. Karen likes Rick, who is a Chad, and she is dating UP, just like all women do. Karen is better looking than Incel Gary though. She's in the 6 range.

Gary also has bad bone structure. The fat guy who isn't really that fat, just chubby has better bone structure than Gary, and it's so damn obvious. He's the type of guy if he lost weight would not be Chad, but look decent enough.
Gary could have easily fucked Rose, who is a 5/6 without glasses

holy fuck of garys cuckness its unbelievable fuck my life

Is he supposed to be ugly?

I am gonna watch this movie tonight and post my thoughts like @StemCel137 -- looks like sui fuel.

end my life chad gets the next femoid and gary is cucking harder than zeus throwing lighning spears

I am gonna watch this movie tonight and post my thoughts like @StemCel137 -- looks like sui fuel.
yes its pretty brutal, and yes im spamming this thread

SPOILER ALARM DONT READ IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE FILM:

he pays for her abortion after she fucked chad... this level of cuckhold is stronger than reddit

Yep truly a black pill movie and the ending shows that no matter the era of the bs chad brings he will always win.

Your profile avatar is disgusting

WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE MY FORMER ONEITIS ITS HURTING SO MUCH

okay after watching the movie i dont know anymore, everything is cope.

I’ve seen this movie 3 times, always picked up something new from it. Fun fact: Steve Antin, who plays Rick, is GAY. Guy butchered his looks with plastic surgeries. His sister Robin founded the Pussycat Dolls which promoted degeneracy.

Pure suicide fuel.
A few years ago I experienced something similar with a fast food cashier I had a crush on. She kissed her bf during her break and I got the feeling she wanted me to take notice.

OT, why do people never lock their cars in movies? It irritates me kek.

"The Last American Virgin" how have I never heard of this lmao