Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This might be a stupid question, but does anyone else get constant looks of disgust?

UnfailedHope

UnfailedHope

The emperor of loneliness
This might just me being a paranoid schizoid, but every. single. woman I look at seems to look back at me with slight disgust, like their facial expression turns from happiness to looking at me like I'm some... thing... like I'm inferior. And this usually only happens with women too. Is this normal? Does this happen to everyone and am I just being paranoid? All I know is that I'm tired of getting looked at that way.

This might just me being a paranoid schizoid, but every. single. woman I look at seems to look back at me with slight disgust, like their facial expression turns from happiness to looking at me like I'm some... thing... like I'm inferior. And this usually only happens with women too. Is this normal? Does this happen to everyone and am I just being paranoid? All I know is that I'm tired of getting looked at that way.
Yup. But not only from women. Ever since i was 13 years old. Im 26 now, KHHV. People talk about me, stare at me, laugh about me. DM me if you want I can get back to you till Monday evening bc very busy atm

Yup. But not only from women. Ever since i was 13 years old. Im 26 now, KHHV. People talk about me, stare at me, laugh about me. DM me if you want I can get back to you till Monday evening bc very busy atm
Thanks man. It really does get fucking tiring to be looked on and treated like I'm some thing every. single. day.

Thanks man. It really does get fucking tiring to be looked on and treated like I'm some thing every. single. day.
I feel you bro and sorry you’re going through this. It really is shit. That’s an understatement. I’m in a dirty jail prison FOR LIFE and I’m in prison now. I’m one of the few people who understands you probably. I have extreme social anxiety bc of it and always wear a baseball hat when going outside or a hoody in winter. Like everyone does it. Kids laugh. They made a meme which showed my face in high school. I overhear “monster” or “ugliest person I’ve ever seen” a lot. People also point, or look at me longer than normal. So many other examples. I sympathize with you my brother :feelscry:

For me it’s not only women btw. But I know exactly how you feel. I’ve not felt joy or happiness for 14 or 15 years now and I’m 26

I feel you bro and sorry you’re going through this. It really is shit. That’s an understatement. I’m in a dirty jail prison FOR LIFE and I’m in prison now. I’m one of the few people who understands you probably. I have extreme social anxiety bc of it and always wear a baseball hat when going outside or a hoody in winter. Like everyone does it. Kids laugh. They made a meme which showed my face in high school. I overhear “monster” or “ugliest person I’ve ever seen” a lot. People also point, or look at me longer than normal. So many other examples. I sympathize with you my brother :feelscry:
Aw god man that fucking sucks. You know it really does show that this whole thing about "caring about minorities" is just- COMPLETE BULLSHIT. People don't give a shit about minorities. They care about the minorities that are cool to care about. But ugly people? Socially inept people? Hell even actual fucking medical conditions like social anxiety or autism. They HATE us for it. They HATE us for these innate features that we cannot change. It's vile.

Aw god man that fucking sucks. You know it really does show that this whole thing about "caring about minorities" is just- COMPLETE BULLSHIT. People don't give a shit about minorities. They care about the minorities that are cool to care about. But ugly people? Socially inept people? Hell even actual fucking medical conditions like social anxiety or autism. They HATE us for it. They HATE us for these innate features that we cannot change. It's vile.
You’re spot on dude. 1000% agree with you.
Especially women would never date me bc of my face mostly, not even one who’s 4’11”, my dick is actually above average and looks huge on me (not bragging, just saying no girl will ever know or want to know). And yes, making fun of me is no problem or not even trying hiding talking about me is no problem. If they did that about gays or some other minorities there would be outrage and nobody ever makes fun of those people. But me? You? No problem

correct breaking bad GIF

I get a mixture of glares, people purposely moving away from me on the street, have had little kids make comments on me randomly, sometimes even sniggering/ or muttering something as I pass. My hatred for normfags and soyciety continues to grow.

You are not paronoid, I feel the exact same way. Probably a natural response when you are subhuman :feelsUnreal: I only go to stores and such at the latest possible time, but so does others so it hasn't done much to curb my problems. Last time I went to fill gas there happened to be two women there (driven there by a simp ofc) and they not only openly looked at me in disgust, but made it very obvious that avoided me. You better get used to it buddy boyo :dafuckfeels:
Ever since i was 13 years old. Im 26 now, KHHV.
Brutal :cryfeels: I think it started a bit later for me, butit doesn't matter much :fuk:
My hatred for normfags and soyciety continues to grow.
Yes :society:

I get a mixture of glares, people purposely moving away from me on the street, have had little kids make comments on me randomly, sometimes even sniggering/ or muttering something as I pass. My hatred for normfags and soyciety continues to grow.
Based. Genuinely fuck this society and normalfags. I genuinely despise them.

Yes. This has happened to me for 20 + years. It makes me want to throw up and cry. But I can't do that in public/society so I have to pretend like it doesn't bother me. But it really does hurt

Yes they are communicating that they hate you and do not want you to approach them. It's better than if they pretended to be nice to you while secretly hating you so it's good in a way, at least they're being honest about their feelings in a way that you understand. If they were nice to you would keep trying to date them. When a girl is nice to an ugly guy of course the ugly guy is going to try to date her so they want to prevent this from happening. i hate foids too but you shouldn't be feeling like a paranoid shizo about it. foids can be extremely deceptive so when they are straightforward like this it is like a blessing in disguise. the thing that should make you feel like a paranoid shizo is if a foid is nice to you, that's when you should be really scared because it means they have same insanely brutal trap to destroy you with.

Last edited:
Yes they are communicating that they hate you and do not want you to approach them. It's better than if they pretended to be nice to you while secretly hating you so it's good in a way, at least they're being honest about their feelings in a way that you understand. If they were nice to you would keep trying to date them. When a girl is nice to an ugly guy of course the ugly guy is going to try to date her so they want to prevent this from happening. i hate foids too but you shouldn't be feeling like a paranoid shizo about it. foids can be extremely deceptive so when they are straightforward like this it is like a blessing in disguise. the thing that should make you feel like a paranoid shizo is if a foid is nice to you, that's when you should be really scared because it means they have same insanely brutal trap to destroy you with.
I would still prefer they say it to my face and call me ugly and say they hate me verbally, I still consider looking at me with disgust to be a pussy move.

Yes. This has happened to me for 20 + years. It makes me want to throw up and cry. But I can't do that in public/society so I have to pretend like it doesn't bother me. But it really does hurt
At least I'm not the only one.