Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This map was definitely made a gigacoping curry

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-

According to this, the average penis size of :
India - 13.71 cm
United States - 13.58 cm
Russia - 13.21 cm

Imagine thinking curries have got bigger dicks than Americans and Russians. JFL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's probably minorities holding the average down. If non-Whites were removed from America today the average size would go back to its original number.

It's probably minorities holding the average down. If non-Whites were removed from America today the average size would go back to its original number.
:feelsseriously:

But it's true, isn't it. Or do you think Indians really have, on average, bigger penises than Americans?
you're coping just as hard as the curry that made up that statistic. jfl if you think whites dickmog blacks and hispanics.

If it’s true I find it weird how average midget Ecuadorian dickmogs average Dutch tallfag.

Imagine thinking the size of your dick matters when no foid would ever want to see yours anyway.

you're coping just as hard as the curry that made up that statistic. jfl if you think whites dickmog blacks and hispanics.
I didn't say that. I said the average is down due to minorities (maybe not Blacks, but definitely Hispanics, Asians, and Latinos) so if they were removed from America today the average size would go back to its original number. Just like height and IQ.

Niggers aren't holding the average down. They have much bigger dicks than whites. Mexicans, indians and muslims are the ones holding the average down.

Niggers aren't holding the average down. They have much bigger dicks than whites. Mexicans, indians and muslims are the ones holding the average down.
Fair enough.

According to this, the average penis size of :
India - 13.71 cm
United States - 13.58 cm
Russia - 13.21 cm

Imagine thinking curries have got bigger dicks than Americans and Russians. JFL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Okay if you say this is coping without giving some form of an rebuttal your making an assumption of falsification or your begging the question why is that data wrong ? also from numerous meta analyses the average is around 14 to 15 cm in length globally the African 16 cm claim was self reported. from what i've seen.

Not how this works TBQH NGL not for this study anyways it was measuring differences between racial groups again an autistic as fuck study to be doing to start with but this wasn't measuring an global average. if the global average was 6 inches then the lowest quintile would be 5.5 and the highest would be 6.5 the variability in the numbers would 0.5 in difference.

And there is no reason to suggest there is any major differences between ethnic groups when it comes to penis size seems like racist psedo science to me your trying to prove the inferiority of the Asian and Indian and fuck off if your gonna claim this isn't racist if you do though actually drink cyanide.

Last edited:
<7" = dicklet

The only statistic you need to know

Okay if you say this is coping without giving some form of an rebuttal your making an assumption of falsification or your begging the question why is that data wrong ? also from numerous meta analyses the average is around 14 to 15 cm in length globally the African 16 cm claim was self reported. from what i've seen.
isn't it obvious. Do you seriously think curries have got bigger dicks than white people. Plus there are various other reliable sources proving the fact that Asians have got the smallest dicks. Some curry definitely tampered with the data of this map.

More proof of jbc

Last edited:

Not how this works TBQH NGL not for this study anyways it was measuring differences between racial groups again an autistic as fuck study to be doing to start with but this wasn't measuring an global average. if the global average was 6 inches then the lowest quintile would be 5.5 and the highest would be 6.5 the variability in the numbers would 0.5 in difference.

And there is no reason to suggest there is any major differences between ethnic groups when it comes to penis size seems like racist psedo science to me your trying to prove the inferiority of the Asian and Indian and fuck off if your gonna claim this isn't racist if you do though actually drink cyanide.
This post reeks of emotional instability tbh.
When the fuck did islam become a race ?:dafuckfeels::feelswhat:

CCC is real :feelskek: @Lv99_BixNood

I’m a curry and my penis is larger than that, mayofags always trying to bring us down

According to that website all of the niggers in Africa are barely even above avg in size? Interesting

I've heard that BBC is a myth, spread by (((I wonder who))) to make white males seem MOGGED. Or, at least, the average dick size of blacks does not differ significantly from whites.

Asians and curries still have small pp though.

I've heard that BBC is a myth, spread by (((I wonder who))) to make white males seem MOGGED. Or, at least, the average dick size of blacks does not differ significantly from whites.

Asians and curries still have small pp though.
This is the statistically accurate take.

However, there is a LOT to be said for the following: the BBC myth very likely leads to black men with average or below penises to face rejection and feel very insecure about it, so they show their penis to much less women than black men who fit the BBC stereotype.

So, I bet the average black penis a woman sees is bigger than the average penis in general, due to non-BBC blacks being much less promiscuous.

This post reeks of emotional instability tbh.

When the fuck did islam become a race ?:dafuckfeels::feelswhat:

Incels are emotionally unstable in general our emotions never get expressed.
isn't it obvious. Do you seriously think curries have got bigger dicks than white people. Plus there are various other reliable sources proving the fact that Asians have got the smallest dicks. Some curry definitely tampered with the data of this map.

If your going with it's ''obvious'' that's an argument from intuition that can be off multiple times also why start with that assumption ? your already biased also again no proof of curries tampering with it by this logic you can apply it to any European person of any ethnic group in fact the ancient Greeks were known to celebrate small cocks so in and all this is not an valid argument and the points don't follow through to an logical deduction.

Last edited: