Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill World averages vs standards required by females (stats comparison)

I think the opposite, they want to seem more modest, pure and accepting than they are. But who knows, both could be true, maybe at some point I find some study that actually tests this with real women and real dildos :feelskek:

would be kinda shit if you have a 11 inch cock and the girl you want feels uncomfortable above 6-7 :feelskek:

If I could choose freely I would go for like 8-9 inches, but I'm around 6 as well and not too worried about that part
I mean, they will say they want 8, 9 10 inches but then dont handle the pain

don't let it ruin your mental, I have seen women who claim to have enjoyable sex lifes with husbands noticably below that size. I posted an example not too long ago but I can't find it right now -.-

I suspect most men could get a woman to enjoy herself if the woman is interested in helping to make it happen instead of just being a whiny bitch. from vibrators to straps to all the other toys available, from being skilled with your fingers or your mouth, there is prob some way you will be able to get your girl off if you can get one into your bed (well, into your bed more than once so you can get some experience with her, but still)

Face

View attachment 848565

According to OkCupid deleted data, to be considered somewhat attractive to femoids, you have to be in the top 7% of attractiveness. To be at least average, you still need to be in the top 19%

Height

World:

View attachment 848531

Only few countries can have average of 180 (5'10) to 185cm (6'1). Most countries have 165 to 180 in average.
"On a global scale, the average height of men is around 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)"

Female standards:

View attachment 848533

According to information collected by Bumble provided by the foids themselves, to please most of them you must be at least 6'1 (185cm), 4 inches (10cm) taller than the world average. To be that tall, you need to be in the top 12.5% of the tallest men.

However, the height that is really ideal and with the greatest acceptance for females is 6'6 (198cm), only the top 0.01% of the tallest men on the planet have this height.

Personality

View attachment 848630

It would be pathetic for me to talk about it on a blackpill forum :lul: :lul: :lul:
Obviously, the woman's perception of personality is completely dependent on the guy she looks at.

Ethnicity

World:

View attachment 848658

Female standards:

View attachment 848675

Despite being the vast majority of the world's population, foids hate races like blacks, ricecels, and currys. The attention received from men by race is completely unequal, whites win by far.

Take a look at this chart too:

View attachment 849186
Sheboons and native americans are desperate for all ethnicities (no wonder why jfl, disgusting femoids), but basically all other foids prioritize white people, but the other factors of hypergamy make response percentages low regardless of ethnicity

Dick

I could not leave the brutal dickpill out. Although, there is a big issue, there is no data collected by dating apps (it shows just how hypergamous women are when actually selecting a partner for themselves)

World:

"Over all countries, the average size of a penis is about 13.58 cm (5 inches)"

Female standards:

View attachment 849062

This graph shows that foids accept penises from 5 to 11 inches.

Although the minimum acceptable measure for them is the average, that is, a huge part of the penises will not be enough for them, I believe that in fact they want even more.

They saying the ideal measure is very different from what they really want. It's the same with height, asking the foids they say 6ft (183cm) is ideal, but selecting in apps they demand much more than that as I mentioned earlier

Anyway, just for fun, let's calculate the number of men who would fit as ideal in all these demands

Face:
They rated a number closer to 0% for maximum facial attractiveness. So I'll round it up to 1% to make the calculations more feasible

Height:
The ideal is 6'6, as I said earlier, top 0.01% of men

Race:
16% of men are white

Dick:
The minimum they voted as ideal was something close to 7 inches, top 2% of men

0.01 × 0.0001 × 0.16 × 0.02 = 0.0000000032

0.0000000032 × 4,000,000,000 (aprox male world population) = 12.8

Based on this we can say that on planet earth there are approximately only 13 moggers out of 4 billion guys that meet these demands of the foids. This without considering factors such as age :feelskek:

Now I ask you, what do these very demanding foids have to offer in return, other than a hole?
Over

Why it isn't pinned yet

That’s why I hate when people on here say that 5 foot 10 is not short.
Well, yes, to foids it is too short.

I have been rebuked by incel brothers for being 5’10 before.
But every foid still considers me to be too short.
Especially when you combine my height with me being below average in looks.
Same itsover we are king of manlets

Absolutely brutal thread

Absolutely brutal thread
kill me now barney stinson GIF

On the dickpill, look at how extreme length doesn't raise the rating, it only slowly falls off. This debunks the fornix meme. Hoes are in it for the ideal girth, if this study is to be believed.

The numbers are less brutal in reality, but still.
The perfect man is indeed a 8/10 facialy, with 8 inch dick, 6'6 height, and so on.

Some of the parameters are correlated. Whites are taller, have bigger dicks, have better facial structure lets say than asians for them it is almost impossible to be 8+, and so on.

I will say there are a couple of thousands, and we probably have seen all of them. I find it very unlikely there is some secret gigachad whose face is not surfing online.

The numbers are less brutal in reality, but still.
The perfect man is indeed a 8/10 facialy, with 8 inch dick, 6'6 height, and so on.

Some of the parameters are correlated. Whites are taller, have bigger dicks, have better facial structure lets say than asians for them it is almost impossible to be 8+, and so on.

I will say there are a couple of thousands, and we probably have seen all of them. I find it very unlikely there is some secret gigachad whose face is not surfing online.
sexy black and white GIF

holy shit :feelsrope:
don't let it ruin your mental, I have seen women who claim to have enjoyable sex lifes with husbands noticably below that size. I posted an example not too long ago but I can't find it right now -.-

I suspect most men could get a woman to enjoy herself if the woman is interested in helping to make it happen instead of just being a whiny bitch. from vibrators to straps to all the other toys available, from being skilled with your fingers or your mouth, there is prob some way you will be able to get your girl off if you can get one into your bed (well, into your bed more than once so you can get some experience with her, but still)

Face

View attachment 848565

According to OkCupid deleted data, to be considered somewhat attractive to femoids, you have to be in the top 7% of attractiveness. To be at least average, you still need to be in the top 19%

Height

World:

View attachment 848531

Only few countries can have average of 180 (5'10) to 185cm (6'1). Most countries have 165 to 180 in average.
"On a global scale, the average height of men is around 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)"

Female standards:

View attachment 848533

According to information collected by Bumble provided by the foids themselves, to please most of them you must be at least 6'1 (185cm), 4 inches (10cm) taller than the world average. To be that tall, you need to be in the top 12.5% of the tallest men.

However, the height that is really ideal and with the greatest acceptance for females is 6'6 (198cm), only the top 0.01% of the tallest men on the planet have this height.

Personality

View attachment 848630

It would be pathetic for me to talk about it on a blackpill forum :lul: :lul: :lul:
Obviously, the woman's perception of personality is completely dependent on the guy she looks at.

Ethnicity

World:

View attachment 848658

Female standards:

View attachment 848675

Despite being the vast majority of the world's population, foids hate races like blacks, ricecels, and currys. The attention received from men by race is completely unequal, whites win by far.

Take a look at this chart too:

View attachment 849186
Sheboons and native americans are desperate for all ethnicities (no wonder why jfl, disgusting femoids), but basically all other foids prioritize white people, but the other factors of hypergamy make response percentages low regardless of ethnicity

Dick

I could not leave the brutal dickpill out. Although, there is a big issue, there is no data collected by dating apps (it shows just how hypergamous women are when actually selecting a partner for themselves)

World:

"Over all countries, the average size of a penis is about 13.58 cm (5 inches)"

Female standards:

View attachment 849062

This graph shows that foids accept penises from 5 to 11 inches.

Although the minimum acceptable measure for them is the average, that is, a huge part of the penises will not be enough for them, I believe that in fact they want even more.

They saying the ideal measure is very different from what they really want. It's the same with height, asking the foids they say 6ft (183cm) is ideal, but selecting in apps they demand much more than that as I mentioned earlier

Anyway, just for fun, let's calculate the number of men who would fit as ideal in all these demands

Face:
They rated a number closer to 0% for maximum facial attractiveness. So I'll round it up to 1% to make the calculations more feasible

Height:
The ideal is 6'6, as I said earlier, top 0.01% of men

Race:
16% of men are white

Dick:
The minimum they voted as ideal was something close to 7 inches, top 2% of men

0.01 × 0.0001 × 0.16 × 0.02 = 0.0000000032

0.0000000032 × 4,000,000,000 (aprox male world population) = 12.8

Based on this we can say that on planet earth there are approximately only 13 moggers out of 4 billion guys that meet these demands of the foids. This without considering factors such as age :feelskek:

Now I ask you, what do these very demanding foids have to offer in return, other than a hole?
Oh shit, so it's not over for me then. Let's goo

180 cm is closer to 5'11 (180.34 cm) than 185 cm is closer to 6'1 (185.42 cm), so, it should be updated.

I think the average worldwide is 170 cm or around 5'7, from the evidence; it seems like Google quoted an inaccurate and uncited statement that I am fairly sure is misquoted from the US stats; I am pretty sure online place like r/short or r/tall they will mention that 5'7 is average height, where fairly sure a key evidence is what is posted in the 170 cm link, too.

So, on the 6'1 point, it is closer to 15 cm+ more than male average height is ideal, not 10 cm on male average height.

Last edited:
there are a lot of indication for female preferance to be towards the upper end of what they claim about their prefered dick size

have seen multiple aspiring social scientists make survey amongst their female readership and it usually all looks very similar:

View attachment 852205View attachment 852211View attachment 852213

View attachment 852224
There was a sturdy about 6inch being the best , anyway I am a little bit skeptical about the dickpill, in theory there where others study that I didn't look but basically it was about the correlation between the attractiveness of the partner and the orgasm

Everything is good except for the dickpill part. You used BuzzFeed as your source:feelskek:.