Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this life just getting worse and worse for me....

asterion01

asterion01

tired of this life :(
i remember when i was 15yo, 20yo even 25yo i still had hope. hope that everything in my life would turn to the good.
Now I'm 33yo and I realize how ridiculous my hopes were back then.

I have a job that I don't really like and I only do it because my father wants me to. I can count my friends by one hand by now.

All I ever wanted was to have a sweet girlfriend by my side. But the truth is that I totally fail when I talk to attractive women, because I know that women don't really find me attractive and just fkn weird. Last time I even had a date, I fell in love with the femoid-latina-cunt and she treated me like shit afterwards and doesn't write me back.

Life as an incel never gets better. It just gets worse and worse. To all the u25yo here, never forget. You are incels, you will never in your life experience the sweet feeling of holding a wonderful woman in your arms. You will also never achieve anything in your life.

This is just the bitter truth. period. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

They expect you to work and work but not get anything . This life is beyond ridiculous

What would you rate this femoid latina cunt? :ping:

wait you said last time you had a date what implicate that you are a datehaver?
Some years ago that would be enough for a perma

i dont care what u think about me or when u wann make jokes of me. have nothing to prove here. all what i write is the truth. life as an incel IS hell. people, family, friends, all set expectations in you that you can never fulfill. my shitty life is just a complete failure. all i wanna do is warn younger men. if u dream about a better life, its already over. ITS NEVER GOING TO FKN HAPPEN!!!!!

It's literally over suicide is my only option.

:feelshaha:

Life as an incel never gets better. It just gets worse and worse. To all the u25yo here, never forget. You are incels, you will never in your life experience the sweet feeling of holding a wonderful woman in your arms. You will also never achieve anything in your life.
True. We were in our prime when we were born.

"mirror, mirror in the wall, tell me who's the GrAYest of them all"
wait you said last time you had a date what implicate that you are a datehaver?
Maybe a fakecel but maybe one of the countless men who get used for free food and drinks on dates.

lower standards gray
I agree. You can't be mad that no toilet wants you when you yourself go only after the attractive ones.

Maybe a fakecel but maybe one of the countless men who get used for free food and drinks on dates.

I agree. You can't be mad that no toilet wants you when you yourself go only after the attractive ones.
Who are u i am drunk af rn

If you are real incel a foid woul not even look in your direction. Somebody who gets a date for whatever and claiming beeing incel should be stoned. Jfl for food and drinks. Fuck all fakecels worse than reddit normies attention whoring on a forum where people are one step from suicide.

Work as hard as your grandfather only unlike him you won't get a house you won't get a family and don't you dare complain.

i remember when i was 15yo, 20yo even 25yo i still had hope. hope that everything in my life would turn to the good.
Now I'm 33yo and I realize how ridiculous my hopes were back then.

I have a job that I don't really like and I only do it because my father wants me to. I can count my friends by one hand by now.

All I ever wanted was to have a sweet girlfriend by my side. But the truth is that I totally fail when I talk to attractive women, because I know that women don't really find me attractive and just fkn weird. Last time I even had a date, I fell in love with the femoid-latina-cunt and she treated me like shit afterwards and doesn't write me back.

This is just the bitter truth. period. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
What I know at sixty, I knew as well at twenty. Forty years of a long, a superfluous, labor of verification.
Emil Cioran, The Trouble with Being Born

You'll peak in the next life dw bro

femoid-latina-cunt and she treated me like shit afterwards and doesn't write me back.

Unos:

Dos:

DC

Company

Oneitis

Both: