Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this lack of pussy is driving many men insane in the manosphere

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Man it's crazy out there, I remember one video of HeedAndSucceed where he talks about that, how many men out there, even normies, dudes who had wives are falling in this big battleground that our current century has become. Dudes out there having sex with exercise balls and stuff (kek)

But man, we're losing this war. I go to youtube and I see all these blackpill channels with these guys, everyone saying more absurd shit out there, 'oofy doofy theory', 'looks are everything', now 'looks are not enough', 'women don't like men, just be trans bro'...

I mean wtf is happening, there's just so many shit going on out there it seems we even lost touch with reality, we don't know who's beating us anymore, we just feel the pain.

It's like madmax, hard to know who is more crazy at this point, me, or everyone else.... Whoever is behind this mess, is a fucking evil genius

Good. Men deserve this. We're half the population, but we actually LET this happen. We made our beds, now we have to lie down in them.

Besides, most of those men you have compassion for? They'd happily slit your throat for a chance at the P.

Whoever is behind this mess, is a fucking evil genius
Yes. (((They))) are winning the cultural war. The end is coming soon. A lot of people are going to die. Repent or go to hell. (((They))) are coming.

bro definitely,its like mad max ,we re in a wasteland with a crisis of pussy (petrol) and were fighting each other by the mere possibility of aquire a bit of it . were one of those outlaw motorcycle gangs in a wasteland which is the actual soyciety

Yes. (((They))) are winning the cultural war. The end is coming soon. A lot of people are going to die. Repent or go to hell. (((They))) are coming.
I'm 0.000007% Jewish, And I have this urge to tamper with Institutions, I can't fucking take it anymore.

they are here since a lot of time bro,they have come to stay

Good. Men deserve this. We're half the population, but we actually LET this happen. We made our beds, now we have to lie down in them.

Besides, most of those men you have compassion for? They'd happily slit your throat for a chance at the P.
There's no "we". Everyone who isn't an ugly male is the enemy, other men included

Pretty based. Men gave foids power so let them suffer.

You're allowed to say JEW on this 4um lol

Pol 4chan jewish people internet meme others

There's no "we". Everyone who isn't an ugly male is the enemy, other men included

I disagree. There is a we. WE vote. Many incels, maybe not on this forum, vote for policies that directly disadvantage merely being male in cultures that claim to value equality. AND, many incels, not on this forum again, treat other dudes like trash simply because they lack vaginas. So here we are. Nobody gives a damn about men--not even other men.
Pretty based. Men gave foids power so let them suffer.

I disagree. There is a we. WE vote. Many incels, maybe not on this forum, vote for policies that directly disadvantage merely being male in cultures that claim to value equality. AND, many incels, not on this forum again, treat other dudes like trash simply because they lack vaginas. So here we are. Nobody gives a damn about men--not even other men.
If with "we" you mean incels then fine. There's no "we" as males, we have nothing in common with normies and chads and must view them as enemies just like foids

this is true,men who dont have the privilege or the chance to get pussy are mistreated and ostracized by other men.We 've never been friendly each other in any crisis back then,why would men have solidarity now in this pussy-crisis

If with "we" you mean incels then fine. There's no "we" as males, we have nothing in common with normies and chads and must view them as enemies just like foids
Emotionally, I agree. But policy-wise, this is just shooting ourselves in the foot. We have to remain vigilant and politically engaged, lest policies like those PASSING in England that make men's lives more miserable, filter down to us, too. We can't live in society in a vacuum. We need housing, jobs, medical benefits... And these industries are increasingly legislatively gynocentric.

this is true,men who dont have the privilege or the chance to get pussy are mistreated and ostracized by other men.We 've never been friendly each other in any crisis back then,why would men have solidarity now in this pussy-crisis
Exactly.

it all started when women were given the right to vote.

it all started when women were given the right to vote.
the wars and the subsequent upheaval did this

maybe there should be another upheaval to reverse it

True. Men like to think they are so much honorable than women. Men will betray you for a cute girl the same way a girl will betray her friends for a Chad. Most men are full of shit.

1000% men brought this upon themselves

But man, we're losing this war.
1. Actually we’re not losing. If we were losing America and Britain would be getting more stable each year under Jewish Clown World and radical feminist rule.

Instead just the opposite is happening as instability is rising and Washington DC has turned into a hive of paranoia and suspicion also known as Fort Pelosi.

Thomas Chittum’s Civil War II prediction about DC starting to look more like a banana Republic than an actual functioning legitimate government has come true.

2. Jews of course are behind all of this and I can assure you they are not “super duper smart” or “ geniuses” as is commonly mistaken to be the reason for their “success”. Rather they are just evil to put it bluntly and simply.

Last edited:
1000% men brought this upon themselves
Yes. And I was sadly born into this hell for no reason at all whatsoever
Man it's crazy out there, I remember one video of HeedAndSucceed where he talks about that, how many men out there, even normies, dudes who had wives are falling in this big battleground that our current century has become. Dudes out there having sex with exercise balls and stuff (kek)

But man, we're losing this war. I go to youtube and I see all these blackpill channels with these guys, everyone saying more absurd shit out there, 'oofy doofy theory', 'looks are everything', now 'looks are not enough', 'women don't like men, just be trans bro'...

I mean wtf is happening, there's just so many shit going on out there it seems we even lost touch with reality, we don't know who's beating us anymore, we just feel the pain.

It's like madmax, hard to know who is more crazy at this point, me, or everyone else.... Whoever is behind this mess, is a fucking evil genius
That evil genius is god. If I ever find it I will tell him to release his will of the vow of war. Cause the rumbling end it all and fix everything

1. Actually we’re not losing. If we were losing America and Britain would be getting more stable each year under Jewish Clown World and radical feminist rule.

Instead just the opposite is happening as instability is rising and Washington DC has turned into a hive of paranoia and suspicion also known as Fort Pelosi.

Thomas Chittum’s Civil War II prediction about DC starting to look more like a banana Republic than an actual functioning legitimate government has come true.

2. Jews of course are behind all of this and I can assure you they are not “super duper smart” or “ geniuses” as is commonly mistaken to be the reason for their “success”. Rather they are just evil to put it bluntly and simply.
but how can you be sure if even the whole paranoia, suspicious and conflicts weren't just part of their plan all along? AFAIK this could be all schemed to create societal chaos and bring up the perfect environment for the establishment of a new world order...

but how can you be sure if even the whole paranoia, suspicious and conflicts weren't just part of their plan all along? AFAIK this could be all schemed to create societal chaos and bring up the perfect environment for the establishment of a new world order...
It is but that doesn't make Jews super duper smart geniuses.

It simply means whites and the other races of goyim are too gullible and too trusting and brainwashed by 60+ years of propaganda by the enemy (Jews).

It is but that doesn't make Jews super duper smart geniuses.

It simply means whites and the other races of goyim are too gullible and too trusting and brainwashed by 60+ years of propaganda by the enemy (Jews).
cope Jews are geniuses and super clever/tribalistic. it's no coincidence that Facebook, Google, Federal reserve, you name it has Ashkenazi Jews. they are genetically superior to goyim. goyim can cope with whatever. the fact of the matter is Jews are superior. this is a fact. it is indisputable

cope Jews are geniuses and super clever/tribalistic. it's no coincidence that Facebook, Google, Federal reserve, you name it has Ashkenazi Jews. they are genetically superior to goyim. goyim can cope with whatever. the fact of the matter is Jews are superior. this is a fact. it is indisputable
If they were truly superior they wouldn’t need to rely on parasitism to survive.

Without a superior host ie whites or someone else?

No more Jews.

our situation can be compared to an african kid thirsty for water which is being teased in front of our eyes by someone but we can't drink it.

Pretty much this. The reality is most "men" are cucks and white knights. The male gender has no unity and never will.

Cucks brought into us
Most men are cucks sadly
If they were truly superior they wouldn’t need to rely on parasitism to survive.

Without a superior host ie whites or someone else?

No more Jews.
Jews need the goyim to do the low level jobs and to leech off of. It only makes sense for them to use goyim for those jobs. I no longer hate jews and admire theit wisdom. Truly a very wise people.

Most men are cucks sadly

Jews need the goyim to do the low level jobs and to leech off of. It only makes sense for them to use goyim for those jobs. I no longer hate jews and admire theit wisdom. Truly a very wise people.
If Jews were as awesome and intelligent as most racially blue pilled people believe they are the white society’s they take over through subversion wouldn’t eventually implode and fall to ruin, but rather the Jew would end up making them stronger and his own tribe’s ascendancy last forever instead of all the various historical ups and downs that they’ve had of getting their asses handed to them by the Romans, being expelled 109 times from white nations and having pogroms launched against them for their evil and criminality.

See I used to mistakenly believe that the Jews destroyed white societies because of their hatred for us.

Now sure they do hate us and they do revel in the destruction of the things that we love but I’ve gradually come to realize that destroying white governments and their power isn’t necessarily the Jew’s active conscious intention.

In other words they truly wish they could assume the reigns of power from whites and have that power last forever for themselves but the Jew is ultimately by his very nature a destroyer, a parasite, a literal termite to his host nation.

He can’t help himself not be this way any more than a frog can turn off its hunger lust for flies.

So this is probably the real reason they seek a one world government and to kill off whites ie their only true obstacle or competitor for undisputed world domination as once whitey is either gone or reduced to such small numbers we no longer stand any chance to oppose them then that perhaps may be the only way they can have and hold onto power in a permanent sense.

our situation can be compared to an african kid thirsty for water which is being teased in front of our eyes by someone but we can't drink it.
Pretty much this

Rich Kids thrown at Our faces
Sex you cant have
Woman empowerment ( jealousy )
Even food Like Lobster and Shit

All of this to make a man jealous and eventually Break him.

:feelspuke:

@manija2019 Yes but the man behind all of this has not been exposed yet. The anti-Christ will appear eventually.
You sure it ain't Bill Gates?
If Jews were as awesome and intelligent as most racially blue pilled people believe they are the white society’s they take over through subversion wouldn’t eventually implode and fall to ruin, but rather the Jew would end up making them stronger and his own tribe’s ascendancy last forever instead of all the various historical ups and downs that they’ve had of getting their asses handed to them by the Romans, being expelled 109 times from white nations and having pogroms launched against them for their evil and criminality.

See I used to mistakenly believe that the Jews destroyed white societies because of their hatred for us.

Now sure they do hate us and they do revel in the destruction of the things that we love but I’ve gradually come to realize that destroying white governments and their power isn’t necessarily the Jew’s active conscious intention.

In other words they truly wish they could assume the reigns of power from whites and have that power last forever for themselves but the Jew is ultimately by his very nature a destroyer, a parasite, a literal termite to his host nation.

He can’t help himself not be this way any more than a frog can turn off its hunger lust for flies.

So this is probably the real reason they seek a one world government and to kill off whites ie their only true obstacle or competitor for undisputed world domination as once whitey is either gone or reduced to such small numbers we no longer stand any chance to oppose them then that perhaps may be the only way they can have and hold onto power in a permanent sense.
Once the Jews are the only "whites" left the browns will kill them all like the 1804 Haitian massacre.

Last edited:

Based

Also what is oofy doofy theory?

yes, never blame the females.

Pretty soon they'll be making RKelly style documentaies on men who commit sexual battery on their sex dolls. Not in a HAHAHA look at that incel pervert sort of way, but more in a these masturbator men are worse than Hitler and need to be hanged.

Last edited:
If you're blackpilled and still don't know (((who's))) responsible then you deserve to be incel.

You're allowed to say JEW on this 4um lol
It's a meme about how you're not allowed to simply name the Jew and even platforms you would expect to call them out i.e. Alex Jones will hem and haw about it, referring to them as "globalists" or "deep state", etc.

The thing is, things are getting out of hand even for normies. I don't even think the "normiecels" thing is a meme anymore. The options for the average man are becoming more and more severely limited. Hypergamy is off the charts, dating apps are basically women and chads only, stuff like Onlyfans (which furthered the easy mode women are in) and simps are happening, also people are having a harder time getting better paying jobs despite most having better degrees and educational backgrounds compared to people decades ago.

While women's power raised exponentially, they have virtually limitless access to men above their league in every regard, some are getting rich by whoring online alone, they are overly protected by today's politics and there's an strong agenda to force people to view even the scummiest and sluttiest women to the highest regard.

Even in redpilled forums out there, where the userbase is mostly normie-looking men with average backgrounds, the guys are starting to acknowledge the blackpill, that some women target Chads exclusively and no amount of "game" will make things go their way.

It never began to many of us, and the situation is also starting to be Over even for normies.

Last edited:
The thing is, things are getting out of hand even for normies. I don't even think the "normiecels" thing is a meme anymore. The options for the average man are becoming more and more severely limited. Hypergamy is off the charts, dating apps are basically women and chads only, stuff like Onlyfans (which furthered the easy mode women are in) and simps are happening, also people are having a harder time getting better paying jobs despite most having better degrees and educational backgrounds compared to people decades ago.

While women's power raised exponentially, they have virtually limitless access to men above their league in every regard, some are getting rich by whoring online alone, they are overly protected by today's politics and there's an strong agenda to force people to view even the scummiest and sluttiest women to the highest regard.

Even in redpilled forums out there, where the userbase is mostly normie-looking men with average backgrounds, the guys are starting to acknowledge the blackpill, that some women target Chads exclusively and no amount of "game" will make things go their way.

It never began to many of us, and the situation is also starting to be Over even for normies.
I agree, it's over. We live in a sick sad world.

Pretty much this. The reality is most "men" are cucks and white knights. The male gender has no unity and never will.
Truly why I need to do what I need to do. Genocide

we actually LET this happen. We made our beds, now we have to lie down in them.
Speak for yourself nigga, i didnt let shit happen i am not in alliance with the bluepilled cucks who voted for this bullshit.

Im not lying in shit, im gonna ditch this shithole country after i get everything i need put together.

Speak for yourself nigga, i didnt let shit happen i am not in alliance with the bluepilled cucks who voted for this bullshit.

Im not lying in shit, im gonna ditch this shithole country after i get everything i need put together.

Good luck with that.

Pretty much this

Rich Kids thrown at Our faces
Sex you cant have
Woman empowerment ( jealousy )
Even food Like Lobster and Shit

All of this to make a man jealous and eventually Break him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back