Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We have a surplus of men

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM0mj3vwDm4

This was the most disturbing part of the based blackpill documentary. I always noticed how most of the younger people are men. There are a lot of kids playing in the streets where I live and there are like 2~3 boys for every girl.

Think about it, men used to die so much that we got to the point of being biologically inclined to have more boys than girls because in the future things would even out. If you look at demographics of older people there are more women than men, that's because the mortality rate for men from that era was much, much higher than now.

We must start killing all soytards, that will solve the problem.

Last edited:
Kill the Chads.

That and women are refusing to reproduce as much as they did before, at least in western countries.

based solution, but males are the disposable gender so we are produced more.

THIS IMAGE WILL HAUNT ME FOREVER
Untitled

The game has been rigged against us before we were even born.

Love how they phrase the killings and selective abortions of infant foids as "human meddling" JFL.

Even genetically good times create weak men... Tf is wrong with this world bruh

yea young men used to be slaughtered in droves during wars and now without them we have a surplus. Good and bad cus most of here wouldve been killed in a theoretical war we couldve been forced to fight in

There will be a surplus of migrant men in the west while the women that stayed will be gobbled up into harems.

There will be a surplus of migrant men in the west while the women that stayed will be gobbled up into harems.
European women know this and they want as many men as possible because they want more privilege and more options. If the men start killing each other over them it will only make them happier.

Brutal video. Just be born as a woman and watch the men fighting for you.

I've always felt there were men than women. This is just another of the reason why it's so difficult to get in a relationship, since there's a lot of competence and you'll never be a woman's first choice as an ugly male.

2021 03 28

this pic is fucking brutal
Also at the end of the video, they said "the risk is worth taking" when trucel like me have never got any chance to begin with and chads don't have to take any risk to be swimming in pussies. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
there are so many subliminal phrases in this video to hide foids true nature and of course, it is made by a fucking hole.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
"Our most important task ahead is to deconstruct the majority, and we must deconstruct them so thoroughly that they will never be able to call themselves the majority again." –Thomas Hylland Eriksen (2008)

There already is. London will be predominately brown in a few decades. Westerners will be a minority in their own country (just like Arabs are in Israel).

Most immigrants are male, if the male-female ratio of immigrants was not heavily skewed we would have less incels in the West. Alas, that's not the case. Even women who immigrate here are either taken or simply not interested in us.

"Our most important task ahead is to deconstruct the majority, and we must deconstruct them so thoroughly that they will never be able to call themselves the majority again." –Thomas Hylland Eriksen (2008)

There already is. London will be predominately brown in a few decades. Westerners will be a minority in their own country (just like Arabs are in Israel).

Most immigrants are male, if the male-female ratio of immigrants was not heavily skewed we would have less incels in the West. Alas, that's not the case. Even women who immigrate here are either taken or simply not interested in us.
London is already brown

Do reading threads like this make anyone else furious? Not with other bros, but because of how grim and hopeless the truth is.

This video is so fucking full of propaganda it's sickening.

Killing women, aborting female fetuses, ripping their uteruses out and sterilizing foids is the better option.

This video is so fucking full of propaganda it's sickening.
Why
Killing women, aborting female fetuses, ripping their uteruses out and sterilizing foids is the better option.
That would only increase the simps desperation even more.
Women are turning into 1/3 of the population and are already worshiped like gods

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM0mj3vwDm4

This was the most disturbing part of the based blackpill documentary. I always noticed how most of the younger people are men. There are a lot of kids playing in the streets where I live and there are like 2~3 boys for every girl.

Think about it, men used to die so much that we got to the point of being biologically inclined to have more boys than girls because in the future things would even out. If you look at demographics of older people there are more women than men, that's because the mortality rate for men from that era was much, much higher than now.

We must start killing all soytards, that will solve the problem.

Based final sentence tbh. Keep coping though

I have to show this to my mother.