Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This kid is a future giga cuck soy faggot

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
He's trying to protect that little bitch of Thunberg from photographers. The news call him a little angel. I call him a soy faggot.

19 boy protecting gretaw1200h8002x

kek they all laugh at him

parents of fat kids should be punished.

Him in a few years time.

He’s also fat

He will grow up to take St.Sigmacel's place as cucktears king.

theyre laughing at him,like stop doing this crap its cringey lol

The soy levels can not be comprehended

He didn't get his PP wet that night.

Future moderator on IncelTears.

He'll be the creator of the weekly advice thread, dishing out relationship advice because a foid patted his shoulder once when he tried to hug her.

Mangina of the future

JFL sigma already posted this on IT

While the fat soy thinks he's a hero the little whores are laughing at him

That ethnic cunt is laughing at the little soy fag.
Just fucking laugh.

Seriously, does cuckma have a life? They only thing he seems to enjoy is pirate our posts. What a fucking loser.
Those faggots who comment on the post seem to be his "friends"

I remember seeing that video a few months ago and all I thought was "He's trying to get it with the girls so he's acting all cool." not knowing that they're all think he looks like a pathetic tool that they can use. The look on their faces are they were embarrassed for him a little or looking down on him.
I don't have to look it up. I know very well not a single one of those girls he got with after that situation.
I bet he gets a lot of insults and attacks these days since then because those girls moved on to doing more things in the media to be known while he stayed back in whatever state they were in at that time alone, with no girl, probably no friends, and thinking about how he tried to do something in the public eye to show how much of a strong man he is while not seeing how the girls see him as.

He's a stupid fucking idiot.
Then again, I could've seen myself doing that at his age in hopes it would get me a girl. I'm just lucky to have lived at that age during a time when the internet and smartphones weren't a thing yet. Or a lot of my idiocy might've been out there to be immortalized to haunt me until my death.
That's the one positive I can see in my upbringing.

JFL at his severely recessed maxilla, truecel for sure. Don't worry boys he'll come here one day.

JFL at his severely recessed maxilla, truecel for sure. Don't worry boys he'll come here one day.
he could become 6'3.height is all that you need as a white man to attract asian pussy

Future Chad detected.

all incels are gigacucks and soy boys, cope thread

also Thunberg is based. JFL defending chads and boomers who destroy the planet

Haha oh man. What a dumb faggot.

In a few years she is gonna start getting gangbanged by hippies everyday

girls behind him literally laughing at him

IT : WOW HES STUNNING AND BRAVE

He’s the picture boy for all child soys.
Goddamn!

I bet Greta and her friends all take the piss out of how fat and swollen he is.

"Look at his shirt becky haha lmfao what a fat ass"

His face bothers me

Ahh the climate experts..
also this bitch is only doing this for fame, her entire family are showpeople

The boy looks like a fat male 12 year old Greta thunberg

and you're 100% right

Lol. She's laughing at him too. :feelskek:

look at the way this greta whore looks at him lmao like he's a pet or something, i hope when he tries to actually fuck her, she blackpills him so hard he makes an account here and rapes her.

Stop Nofap asap bro you're becoming crazy
I actually fap regularly. I can't help but find her attractive after hearing her speech and all though I may not agree with her. Her fashion is rather modest and adorable too, it really brings out her persona. The fact that she has aspergers makes her even more adorable.

Okay I'm going crazy. :feelsbadman:

Disgusting bioproduct of western cuckholdry. Hope he'll get blackpilled by some good fucking the bully who has just beated him in front of him
I actually fap regularly. I can't help but find her attractive after hearing her speech and all though I may not agree with her. Her fashion is rather modest and adorable too, it really brings out her persona. The fact that she has aspergers makes her even more adorable.

Okay I'm going crazy. :feelsbadman:
She is ugly as fuck and they used her aspergerism to indoctrinate her better.

Last edited: