Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This isn’t even incels.is anymore, it’s lurkers.is

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
E16BABB1 283C 4515 840E B9CCE199AE06

I guess the so called incels of this site are out slaying, while the actual incels (in denial) from places like 4chan or reddit are busy reading the posts here.

I can’t always be arsed to reply or don’t always know what to say, etc.

Lurkers always outnumbered incels

It's autism.is, kids.is and fakecels.is

I was lurking since 2020

Yep it's tragic

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

There is barely any incels on this site anyway. Ironically most of this site mogs the IT trannies so hard its pretty funny.

It's really really over if you can't even be NT in an incel forum.

This is why I suggested this forum should be private.

then they make accounts and post shit here.

It's autism.is, kids.is and fakecels.is
:lul::lul::lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

There is barely any incels on this site anyway. Ironically most of this site mogs the IT trannies so hard its pretty funny.
Pretty much, and why we have always known it’s aCtually chads.is

I was lurking since 2020
Jfl, what made you finally join?

It's really really over if you can't even be NT in an incel forum.
Some copers was saying that non NT should be banned a few days ago jfl

Bluepillers.is

Some of them could be incels too high inhibition to join (I lurked for years).

I hope at least 10% of the users are incels. :incel:

They are bots trying to ddos us.

Iranian foids standard are lower than other foids and im still an incel:cryfeels:
Idk Iranian foids had lower standards. The Iranian kike foids I know think they are super high class.

the more I kept reading the more I related and was finding lots of truth, lots of those posters are gone now. i don't know, I found it very entertaining to read shit that was posted on here and witness it IRL. I joined recently cause I lost my last social connections and this is my only socialness, as limited as it is I guess. I'm pretty sure feds are monitoring us but I guess i just dont give a fuck anymore

To all lurking foids reading this i hope you all die in ER event (in minecraft):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
I think about 1/3rd of accounts here are just women lurking & impersonating incels. This isn't a TV show redditors, you're not going undercover. You're probably just doing mental harm to yourself :lul:

I'm a giga lurker

Iranian foids standard are lower than other foids and im still an incel:cryfeels:
Does a 5'5 Northwest Indian light brown curry have any chance to ascend with a Persian Stacy??

Does a 5'5 Northwest Indian light brown curry have any chance to ascend with a Persian Stacy??
If your face is fcked like me and you dont have a good facial feature i dont think so and ur skin color dont matter here im also light brown and about your height its short like me but if you have good facial feature you have a chance.

If your face is fcked like me and you dont have a good facial feature i dont think so and ur skin color dont matter here im also light brown and about your height its short like me but if you have good facial feature you have a chance.
I look Uzbek like these boys
Main qimg d55ad1470af90c7883b357fee9763cdc lq

Do you think persian stacies prefer lil gooky features??

Attachments

• main-qimg-d55ad1470af90c7883b357fee9763cdc-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-d55ad1470af90c7883b357fee9763cdc-lq.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 13
the more I kept reading the more I related and was finding lots of truth, lots of those posters are gone now. i don't know, I found it very entertaining to read shit that was posted on here and witness it IRL. I joined recently cause I lost my last social connections and this is my only socialness, as limited as it is I guess. I'm pretty sure feds are monitoring us but I guess i just dont give a fuck anymore
Damn, that is brutal af.

In the west they are gigasluts
But they will act so virtuous, high, and mighty. Fuck em.

A few leafcucks and maplecels too.

I guess the so called incels of this site are out slaying, while the actual incels (in denial) from places like 4chan or reddit are busy reading the posts here.
OldNew

Newbies lurking to absorb the materials is how it ought to be, the minority who shoot off their mouths as soon as they join the place are annoying as hell.

Lurkers always outnumbered incels
Half the lurkers themselves are incels too afraid to join the website. I remember lurking for a single year before actually joining the forum myself. :feelsjuice::yes:

Some of them could be incels too high inhibition to join (I lurked for years).
Exactly, more and more people are getting blackpilled now. I know several IRL Incels that call themselves "basically Incel" but refuse to openly identify with the label. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

View attachment 623218

Newbies lurking to absorb the materials is how it ought to be, the minority who shoot off their mouths as soon as they join the place are annoying as hell.
True, but huge chunk of them are IT cucks and other copers

Half the lurkers themselves are incels too afraid to join the website. I remember lurking for a single year before actually joining the forum myself. :feelsjuice::yes:
i wanted to join as soon as I saw chudur budur’s legendary pos

Not everyone of the "bluepillers" are normies... I was also a silent visiter in this forum and after a few months I decided to register and there I am