Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This isn’t even incels.is anymore, it’s lurkers.is

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
View attachment 622286

I guess the so called incels of this site are out slaying, while the actual incels (in denial) from places like 4chan or reddit are busy reading the posts here.
I am not on much even after I registered, because I have to wageslave my life away just to survive. I cannot NEET where I live, so my copes are few and far between, and my time is limited. As my life degenerates and my subhumanity shows more as I age, I will probably post on here more.

it took me 2 years of lurking to register an account
I took 3 years to register an account. I was scared of the feds and having an account here because you really can't ever remove something from the internet. But eventually I just did not care anymore and needed some people to discuss the blackpill and vent to, so I gave in. I no longer care if the NSA, FBI, CIA, DHS, SIS, etc come after me. I do not care if they kill me even.