Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what women look like without make up

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
ngl, she's pretty nice

since they have very tiny admixture, their phenotypes have little to do with north Asians,those are nordic phenotypes
They still have the epicanthic eye folds. Some look like hapas or Turkic Central Asians who are blonde with blue eyes.

They still have the epicanthic eye folds. Some look like hapas or Turkic Central Asians who are blonde with blue eyes.
it maybe a cold edaption trait Arctic people have in common,not necessarily an Asian trait

Femcel platoon

This is so true,put a woman in men clothing without makeup with our kind of hair cuts and they aren't so hot after all. But it's crazy put them in girls clothes ,makeup ,with hair and they become beautiful and sexy.

3rd from bottom left is Greta Thunberg:feelstastyman:

they look like those african albinos that get dismembered :feelshaha:

brutal wonder what going on
Finland might become the first country where women take completely over when this feminist agenda continues. Most of them act like men already here, beacause they know finnish men have been pussified and domesticated.

the men look like that too, so the woman fuck the refugees or men from other european countries
high population incels in Finland

also volcel if you would'nt, i'd fuck all of them but 6

the men look like that too, so the woman fuck the refugees or men from other european countries
high population incels in Finland

also volcel if you would'nt, i'd fuck all of them but 6
Which 6?:feelshehe:

ngl some of them do look like trannies jfl, woman look fucking hideous with and without makeup
I don't think they're hiding a dick under there. Most just look like butch lesbian dykes.