Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what women look like without make up

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Volunteers in Finnish army :feelskek::lul:

Attachments

• 1625139998252.png
    1625139998252.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 464
Bruh second from bottom right. Worse hairline than me.

So foids in Finland have more T than the men?

They look like incels

Why do these creatures have such bloated faces?

@FinnCel would you date any of them?

Only she looks kind of pretty

Bruh second from bottom right. Worse hairline than me.
Is that even a woman? :feelskek: Probably a tranny shoehorned into female army due to ''muh diversity''

1625140014187  01

This a woman?

vomitfuel,are you certain they are all girls:feelsdevil:

They look so ugro-finnish. Not the best example for demonstation, we all know that ugro-finns are literal urks.

red i wouldn't even fuck
blue i would fuck
green is wife material
Polish 20210701 143010409

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: If you can't get this ready the rope because you're going home.

Her too, they both mog everyone else.
she looks young and innocent while the other good looking ones look like whores with a double digit bed count. you can see in their eyes.

a bit background of where Finns come from:

thousands years ago a group of reindeer herding, ugly pancake-faced, slit-eyed gooks came from Siberia (the so-called Uralic people) in the arctic circle, conquered, killed, and raped local European hunter gatherers. Their language became prestigious and the local conquered Europeans eventually adopted that language.

and thats where the gook genes come from.

then over the centuries, the Germanics, mostly the neighboring Swedish population kept pushed eastward and brought more Nordic genes into Finland, "whitening" the riced Finno-Uralic semi-hapa population. I say semi hapa, coz I believe at best the Asiatic genes were 25-33% at its peak, coz the reindeer herding gooks probably were not very numerous and made it up with their brutality in indiscriminate killings.

Thats why some Finns today look Asiatic, some look Nordic, many with mixed features (like blonde hair blue eyes but slanted eyes, pan cake face etc.)

Obviously it's the Nordic Finns that made Finland today. Otherwise it'd just be an North Asian shithole, like those Siberian republics (such as Yakuts) in Russia
stupid subhuman, you didn't even know what you were drooling down from your mouth corner
fins have no more than 1/8 mongoloid admixture,they are not much different from other nordic peoples

Is that @FinnCel 's harem?

:feelsjuice: still volcel If u wouldn't
Hey just wanted to say to add someone on discord you need their number tag too so to add you I need both your username and tag :feelsaww: ( You only mentioned the username )

stupid subhuman, you didn't even know what you were drooling down from your mouth corner
fins have no more than 1/8 mongoloid admixture,they are not much different from other nordic peoples
Coping over Turkic refugees.

at first glance i thought it was some asian soldiers

what?

but turks also have about 1/8 mongoloid admixture
Turks were originally East Asians that split off from the Mongol people during their expansion then mixed with Caucasian people.

Turks were originally East Asians that split off from the Mongol people during their expansion then mixed with Caucasian people.
you seems hate black people,is that true

I happened to see some of your posts,you badmouthed them
I don't hate blacks. I just wished they weren't as open to race-mixing and just stuck amongst their own.

Lol wtf. Average finnish woman does not look that bad. I'm not some ethno nationalist cuck or whatever defending them. It seems to be uglier girls that go into the military. Just like I know these two sisters and the uglier one went to be a mechanic while the other one works foid jobs and has kids.

Lol wtf. Average finnish woman does not look that bad. I'm not some ethno nationalist cuck or whatever defending them. It seems to be uglier girls that go into the military. Just like I know these two sisters and the uglier one went to be a mechanic while the other one works foid jobs and has kids.
Ugly foids cope by becoming butch bulldykes because they're already seen as unfeminine.

A lot of them are pretty. And every single one has beautiful white body. Sandniggers have disgusting bodies and huge noses.

There’s like one woman there who looks good
And arab women are good looking too tbh:feelsjuice:

where I am there are still good looking white women but there are fat ant ugly ones too, don’t be a simp for the white skin
White women are nice, but they can be pretty boring sometimes.

I'm not some ethno nationalist cuck
How are ethno-nationalists cucks?

I think cucks are men who support foreign men immigrating (and women emigrating).

How are ethno-nationalists cucks?

I think cucks are men who support foreign men immigrating (and women emigrating).
I mean that I'm not like "n-n- no my women are hot!!! How dare you!"

That’s what I call Finno Mongolid foid sex dolls

Yes, it’s horrifying

are you fucking retarded? obviously you cant read english for shit.

i said Finns were 25-33% Asiatic at PEAK after conquest, and got whitened over the centuries by Swedes. obviously this means the Mongoloid genes are much lesser now.
since they have very tiny admixture, their phenotypes have little to do with north Asians,those are nordic phenotypes