Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is what to expect when doing PUA and being ugly IT GET IN HERE CURRYCELS DO NOT ENTER IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN SANE

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
Absolutely fucking brutal with this clown currycel trying to pick up women while on a fucking twitch stream (idk his username). Noodlewhore immediately shuts him down but he tries to jestermaxx to hide the pain.
If you are curry and watching this then I’m sorry, this is what to expect when doing pickup as curry. A simple I’m not interested would be fine but this hole literally shut him down in less than a second.

My question to It is this, how the fuck can you deny bitches like this exist. As a truce, this is what life has to offer you. This guy is a literal balding Indian janitor (possibly manlet tier) and stood no fucking chance. How the fuck do I breed unless I have high tier genetics? How can you deny the blackpill you cucks?

Last edited:
I can't endure the whole video, I'm sorry for curries :feelsbadman:

Just looking at his face from the start told me it's over.

Fuck all incel breeders

Absolutely fucking brutal with this clown currycel trying to pick up women while on a fucking twitch stream (idk his username). Noodlewhore immediately shuts him down but he tries to jestermaxx to hide the pain.
If you are curry and watching this then I’m sorry, this is what to expect when doing pickup as curry. A simple I’m not interested would be fine but this hole literally shut him down in less than a second.

My question to It is this, how the fuck can you deny bitches like this exist. As a truce, this is what life has to offer you. This guy is a literal balding Indian janitor (possibly manlet tier) and stood no fucking chance. How the fuck do I breed unless I have high tier genetics? How can you deny the blackpill you cucks?
View attachment 368481

I'd be willing to bet a lot that her boyfriend is white

wight cokru can boder me tee hee

I can't hear shit. Also, how is he filming? Is he holding up his phone?

I can't hear shit. Also, how is he filming? Is he holding up his phone?
Audio should be good, he has some gay music playing but you can hear him attempt the pickup. Pretty sure it was a phone

Audio should be good, he has some gay music playing but you can hear him attempt the pickup. Pretty sure it was a phone

So he just held up his phone and thought he could approach someone, letting them know they'd be on camera?

It's over for livestreamercels

What about that? Because I've seen this before and I've seen it a lot. Are people just walking around filming people like "Hey I'm trying to pick you up and I'm filming it for the Internet?"

What about that? Because I've seen this before and I've seen it a lot. Are people just walking around filming people like "Hey I'm trying to pick you up and I'm filming it for the Internet?"
PUA is known for doing this but in this guy's situation he's a livestreamer. He was trying to impress his chat by pulling a foid. Bluepilled deathnic's entire world shattered :feelskek:

PUA is known for doing this but in this guy's situation he's a livestreamer. He was trying to impress his chat by pulling a foid. Bluepilled deathnic's entire world shattered :feelskek:

But how can that work? People don't want to be filmed.

Ok and? It's legal to video and audio record people in public

What I mean is, if the goal is to pick them up, wouldn't they be made uncomfortable by the camera?

So what they do is they hide the camera?
No lol it was in plain sight but she just didn't see it. He was streaming on a phone btw. PUAs use hidden cameras though

I wonder what her BF looks like :kys:

What I mean is, if the goal is to pick them up, wouldn't they be made uncomfortable by the camera?
It may been him on the laptop just on a different tab, foids reaction just seemed too real for me tbh

Tbh this seemed staged as fuck.

whajts his @

View attachment 368481

Brutal.

Dude I just can't.... :cryfeels:

View attachment 368481
"Hi."
"Hello?"
"What's your name?"
"Nunya business I have boyfriend. Go away."

Giant cope.

You know what I mean. Even if he wasn't ugly, you don't whip out a camera everyone can see and say "Hello you're on the Internet and I'm gonna try and have sex with you and date you."

You know what I mean. Even if he wasn't ugly, you don't whip out a camera everyone can see and say "Hello you're on the Internet and I'm gonna try and have sex with you and date you."

Why is that even relevant though? Bluepilled cucks like you will always find an excuse. Fact is he's ugly and she (being quite ugly herself) wants him to fuck off. Typical foid behaviour.

Why is that even relevant though? Bluepilled cucks like you will always find an excuse. Fact is he's ugly and she (being quite ugly herself) wants him to fuck off. Typical foid behaviour.

It's relevant because I'm wondering why someone would bring an open camera to a pick up. It seems counterintuitive.

It's relevant because I'm wondering why someone would bring an open camera to a pick up. It seems counterintuitive.

Are you saying he would have got less brutally rejected without the camera?

Are you saying he would have got less brutally rejected without the camera?

No, it's got nothing to do with him personally. It just seems a little retarded for anyone to bring a camera when they're trying to have sex with a stranger.

Exceptions don't disprove rules. JBC is law

No, it's got nothing to do with him personally. It just seems a little retarded for anyone to bring a camera when they're trying to have sex with a stranger.

Its retarded of you to point this out when the main reason he gets rejected is due to looks.

Not even the :chad: haircut could save him.

Absolutely brutal interaction boyo:cryfeels:
Just like the stereotype of a jbw worshiping Asian foid too.
People that laugh at this will be some of the first to try and condemn you if you point out there's no point asking white worshiping jbw Asian foids anything and that they are selfhating cumrags for white guys.

Last edited: