Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what sexhavers are doing during lockdown while you contemplate suicide

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Across the United Cuckdom, people have been under curfew for over a month now. But chad/normie couples are being arrested in droves for going out and fucking in public. But we’re all incels because we have bad personalities, remember.

Degenerate animals.

Degenerate animals.
C198682d73cad281e989f860c35aa0de

Good morning, I hate everyone.

Idk man I have been drinking and coping with fun games 24/7 it certainly beats wage slaving

me after reading this thread:

tumblr_otvnsnQqt21uztscio1_500.gifv

Tbh.

Sidenote: @MountainGorilla @ThoughtfulCel who would win in a fight?
I don't like pointless infighting

But I'm genetically modified, so it would probably be me ngl

20200323 020413

i dont want to live anymore
Tenor 9

They are literally killing other people by infecting them yet we are the ones with the bad personality and should be locked up for being single

Public flogging and hangings need to come back

They should legalize raping foids in the streets to stop them.

people have been under curfew for over a month now. But chad/normie couples are being arrested in droves for going out and fucking in public. But we’re all incels because we have bad personalities, remember.

I find it funny that normies praise law breaking and encourage this behavior. Chads and normies are always breaking the law, not following the rules and get rewarded foor it every time. EVERY.GOD.DAM.TIME!!

us incels are in our rooms watching tv and playing vidya and we get villified for day dreaming about wanting a wife some day.
this shit aociety has given me nothing since day 1 and its getting worse by the year. is getting harder and harder to just take this nothing life we are forced to live.

No law will ever be strong enough to stop normies from having sex

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back