Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This is what I think of when I see tiktok foids twerking

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Lucy neanderthal cro magnon female face isolated on black TB2RN8

"Ooga booga shake ass to attract mate"

It's so primitive and low iq. Literally an animal displaying secondary sexual characteristics to attract males. Not that I expected more from foids, but it's a new low from a bar that was already lying on the ground. Foid communication since the last few years consists of shaking her ass on camera for short social media clips. Let that sink in.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelsokman:good post brocel I legit think of the same thing

Fitting as it’s usually sheboons that do this

View attachment 444936

It's so primitive and low iq. Literally an animal displaying secondary sexual characteristics to attract males. Not that I expected more from foids, but it's a new low from a bar that was already lying on the ground. Foid communication since the last few years consists of shaking her ass on camera for short social media clips. Let that sink in.
Hahahahhahshahah Man its so funny cause its true :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: god im dying

Ugly feminists HATE hot teenage girls shaking their booties. Lifefuel tbh

I fap first, look at the age later.

This isn't related to your post, but this is my 1000th post, which means I am now a Veteran

"i hAvE pUsSY come and get it"
so much evolution

why do females think it's attractive?

Animated GIF

me when I see them

know that the ass is a natural piggy bank

Not surprised in the least. They would do ANYTHING to attract chad. They even let it slide that some chads are pedophile rapists, but you’re still surprised they twerk for chad? Kek

View attachment 444936

Ass shaking is actually a nigger trait which has been popularized by the media. A bunch of trends with nigger origin is literal cave man shit. Like their music saying shit like how they have the most money, bitches, drugs. It would be an insult to cavemen actually. This ape negroid twerking shit is beyond ridiculous. A really attractive women twerking literally turns me off.

And 5 minutes later they rant about how men sexualize women and how women are not meat nor whores. :feelsseriously: