Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is what happens when you have anti-degenerate parents. Teenage girl jumps out of building and dies because parents won't let it go to a party.

they should make a new kid and raise it properly

They always have a boyfriend in these stories.

What women doesn't have a bf? sigh.

she wasn't entitled to go to that party

Is it hard to see why they abort their daughters in India and China?

That's the best news I've read all day. I hope more sluts follow in her footsteps and jump to their deaths.

they should make a new kid and raise it properly

Yea, strict parenting should be enforced for women. For men, helicopter parents aren't too great.

They always have a boyfriend in these stories.

What women doesn't have a bf? sigh.
No women are ever single. The single ones are hooking up with chads daily.

she wasn't entitled to go to that party
O57PXVc.gif

the teen was seen outside her building, arguing with her boyfriend
This is what happens when a female breaks up with her boyfriend and isn't able to act on her vindictive desire to humiliate him by fucking other dudes at a party.

That's a way to wipe out degenerate roasties

Good to see some based parents still exist in the west :).

Lmao, the dumb shit femoids kill themselves over.

"I can't get fucked by Chad at this party so IMMA DIE"

what a stupid thing to sui over.

Still better than having a slut for a daughter

she wasn’t entitled to dirtying the floor with her blood
Lmaoooooo exactly, what a entitled cunt.

She is not entitled to chads cock at the party.

Stupid bitch thought she'd die and get 72 chads.

FUCKING CUNT TRY LIVING MY LIFE FOR A DAY BITCH YOUD HAVE JUMPED FROM A BUILDING A LOT SOONER FUCK YOU FUCKING BITCH VALIDATION SO MUCH RESPECT FROM EVERYONE ALL YO BLUDCLART LIFE AND U DO THIS?> FUCKING BITCH CUNT

Earlier in the day, the teen was seen outside her building, arguing with her boyfriend, sources said.

Lmfao! of course there's no mention of the abusive chad in this 15 YEAR OLD's life until the very end of the article. The chad in question was probably the main source of suifuel, and not the parents.

Lmfao! of course there's no mention of the abusive chad in this 15 YEAR OLD's life until the very end of the article. The chad in question was probably the main source of suifuel, and not the parents.
Lol. Chad doesn't get blamed for anything.

I'm actually going to go out on a limb here and blame degenerate society for making teenagers feel like they have to poison their bodies every weekend if they ever want to have a social life.

I'd prefer them to be dead than degenerate tbh.
Good riddance.

Lmao! What a stupid fucking whore. They rather kill tgemselves than be separated from Chads dick