Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This is what happens if you "just ask her out bro" as a low value male (highschool story)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
Evil fucking cunt

Op is chad ngl tbh I've actually asked my oneitis to go to the cinema and she said "no" everytime :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Just another day at slayers.co

Did your oneitis form an army of normies to try and bully you into suicide?

I definitely didn't act hostile towards her.
There's never definiteness with this. Even when we don't remember acting hostile, we don't always have perfect awareness or memory of our behaviors.

More important than how you ACTED is how you THOUGHT. Do you recall even thinking some suspicion about what she said?

You were nervous about asking her to begin with (Chad wouldn't be) so you were probably expecting rejections/excuses.

I'm awkward and high inhib as fuck and I even used words like "please" and "thank you" when talking to her lmao.
I just said "don't worry about it" and smiled.
Polite high-inhib expressions (pleases and thanks) can be given passive-aggressively, and even if we don't intend them that way, a foid might interpret them that way if we deliver them in a strained fashion.

Smiles, also, can be "creepy". Example:

aiw_cheshire_cat.jpg

Delivering genuine non-threatening smiles TBH is a major struggle in my life. My smiles always risk sending mixed singles due to the angst dwelling underneath them. Chad generally doesn't have this problem since he is majority-happy and fulfilled and acknowledged so his smiles are less complicated than ours.

Fuck women I hate them all!!! You should find that foid and fucking kill her (in minecraft of course)

I think I know what your “mistake” was OP.

Since you didn’t make a move on her such as to try and kiss her or more on your first “date” in her tiny female brain she got the typically stupid idea that you found her hideously unattractive and that the whole hanging out thing was just a giant way for you to mock her and convey your ultimate disgust by not attempting the kiss close.

Alternatively perhaps she was perfectly fine with hanging out with you for simple friendship and or possibly more but most likely one of her cunt friends from her social circle probably said something to her of : “Ewww! Why are you hanging out with THAT creep?” to which she probably became fearful that she’d lose her “friend” and her entire social standing so thus felt she had to make a quick choice on what at the time mattered to her most ie getting to know you better or keeping her cunt “friend” and social circle?

Well we all sadly know what the dumb broad chose.

Any sub4 guy that approaches a foid will be treated like garbage

:chad:

:chad::chad:

:chad::chad::chad:

:chad::chad::chad::chad:

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Please describe your reaction when this happened. Can you paraphrase example comments?

How did you react to this?

Whether or not that was justified kind of depends on the specifics of your earlier interactions.

You probably did nothing wrong, but had you maybe acted angry or hostile when she gave the gramma excuse?

Do you think perhaps she might've been interested in you but then peer pressure and mockery caused her to drop you and mock you to avoid bullying?

My hypothesis is that she made up some story about her stalking you to describe your past (pre "fuck off") interactions and neglected to inform them that this stopped.
:soy:

The problem is that this is an ephemeral state. The hamster brain is chittering the entire time. She gradually knows it feels 'wrong', and will rationalize reasons why this must be a bad guy... not meant to be... and back out. She probably already wanted to back out by end of date 1 but hadn't concocted enough rationalization for it to seem justified to herself.
IT foid logic summarized

Well I have never had a date. So mogs me.

2 years I got paired up with my oneitis for a project. Although i'm a high inhib autist, it went surprisingly well and I even got her to laugh at a few of my jokes.
After we finished the project I decided to bite the bullet and I asked her to go to the cinema with me. To my huge fucking surprise she said yes. A girl actually agreed to hang out with me. I really thought that this would be my ultimate ascension. I believed that I would finally see what teen love feels like.

We met up the next day, watched the film and hung out for an hour afterwards. It was mostly her talking because due to the fact I was locked inside my bedroom 24/7 for most of my teenage years I didn't have many experiences to talk about, but from what i've seen foids like talking about themselves and she certainly didn't seem to care.
Eventually she said she had to go home and that it was "nice talking to you". It was the happiest day of my life.

When we were back in school she said hey and I said hey back but I was too autistic to say much more that day. She didn't show up again until Friday and I asked her to hang out with me again and she said yeah. The day we were supposed to hang out she made up some bullshit excuse that she has to go to see her grandmother and she she didn't offer another date we could hang out.

After the weekend was over and we were back in school I tried to talk to her but she gave me that disgusted "how dare you even breath next to me" type of look that i'm sure all incels are very familiar with. I thought I was just imagining it and I tried talking to her again but it happened each time and eventually she told me to fuck off under her breath, so I did.

As broken as I felt after that, I thought this would be it. Well, it wasn't. She wanted to get revenge on me for thinking I had a chance with her.
Whenever I saw her in public she would start speedwalking away from me or pretend to call someone when she was alone and when she was with friends she would openly point at me and laugh.
I found out from someone she knows that she called me a stalker, creep and a "loser that won't leave me alone". She said that to so many people that every time I went out to a shop I would see a group of people looking at me in a condescending manner or just openly laughing at me, saying "there's that loser again".
Once even her Stacy sister came up to me and said "leave her alone you fucking freak".

Keep in mind that I didn't try talking to her again after she told me to fuck off. Also keep in mind that this wasn't a popular Stacy. It was one of those alternative goth girls. And still she had so much social power because of her axe wound that I didn't feel safe going out shopping. And btw this was 2 years ago and some of her friends still mock me when they see me even though the foid herself moved away to a different city for college.

If you bothered reading this post, just keep it somewhere at the back of your mind before you try to approach some whore.
This is awful
So there must be a heavy LARP element then to polish it off schadenfreude after the LARP
Fucking evil witch
Maybe she is testing her social power to destroy an incels life how easy is it for her

Foids hate ugly men who try to act confident. We are nothing more than subhuman scum to them

A similar thing has happened to me many times. Fuck high school and fuck foids.

Sorry you had to deal with that. By far the most brutal thing about being rejected by a foid is how she spreads her opinion to everyone. In a situation like school where everyone you meet is in a loosely connected social circle, it feels like everyone has a negative opinion of you after an experience like that. What's worse is that foids won't often be direct about their dislike of you, and so you'll get the impression that you've done well only to be crushed when all her friends start calling you a creep. Brutal execution.

I think I know what your “mistake” was OP.

Since you didn’t make a move on her such as to try and kiss her or more on your first “date” in her tiny female brain she got the typically stupid idea that you found her hideously unattractive and that the whole hanging out thing was just a giant way for you to mock her and convey your ultimate disgust by not attempting the kiss close.

Alternatively perhaps she was perfectly fine with hanging out with you for simple friendship and or possibly more but most likely one of her cunt friends from her social circle probably said something to her of : “Ewww! Why are you hanging out with THAT creep?” to which she probably became fearful that she’d lose her “friend” and her entire social standing so thus felt she had to make a quick choice on what at the time mattered to her most ie getting to know you better or keeping her cunt “friend” and social circle?

well if she did indeed think that I thought I was too good for her (VERY unlikely, I was known as the class sperg, below even nerds) then I completely fucked it up by being a cuck and apologising to her. Imagine the ego boost she got from that.

well if she did indeed think that I thought I was too good for her (VERY unlikely, I was known as the class sperg, below even nerds) then I completely fucked it up by being a cuck and apologising to her. Imagine the ego boost she got from that.
Fuck that bitch. I used to think goth/emo girls were somehow better in hs but they’re just as bad and have a crazy amount of orbiters

Sounds like she used you for a free movie, then one of her friends saw you with her and she had to lie so they didn't think she was dating an ugly male.

Sounds like she used you for a free movie, then one of her friends saw you with her and she had to lie so they didn't think she was dating an ugly male.
I said that I’d pay for her ticket like 5 times but she refused.

Low IQcel here, what do u mean by axe wound

Fuck that evil bitch.

Brutal story man, foids enjoy humiliating ugly males

Take the apathy-for-all pill , if you see a foid getting attacked on the street just walk past

This is why talking to girls in your social circle is almost always a bad idea. I've had plenty of experiences like this myself over the years. If she doesn't know anybody at your school/job etc then she won't have that type of power over you. The worse case scenario is they will talk about you in their girl group chat or put you on blast in their social media story. Then it just stops there. How it should be.

Last edited:
It's possible that she might've enjoyed your company but when she heard everyone else's opinions on you, did a complete 180. For a foid, her social standing is everything.

It's possible that she might've enjoyed your company but when she heard everyone else's opinions on you, did a complete 180. For a foid, her social standing is everything.
Basically, yeah. Foids are a hive mind. That's why ascension is almost impossible for an incel. Even if by some miracle you find a foid that's into you, she'll ghost you if her friends don't approve of you.

Basically, yeah. Foids are a hive mind. That's why ascension is almost impossible for an incel. Even if by some miracle you find a foid that's into you, she'll ghost you if her friends don't approve of you.

Exactly man. All it takes is one of her friends to say "he makes me feel uncomfortable when I'm around him" for the foid to start bullying you

I remember reading this when lurking few months ago. Brootal

Sometimes I think about the times I've interacted with foids and my friends said "you've got nothing to lsoe bro" and I'm glad that I knew that my fate would be humiliation. If you don't have the confidence to approach a girl and ask you out that's a sign the world has treated you like trash for being an incel you're whole life and you should stay away from foids.

2 years I got paired up with my oneitis for a project. Although i'm a high inhib autist, it went surprisingly well and I even got her to laugh at a few of my jokes.
After we finished the project I decided to bite the bullet and I asked her to go to the cinema with me. To my huge fucking surprise she said yes. A girl actually agreed to hang out with me. I really thought that this would be my ultimate ascension. I believed that I would finally see what teen love feels like.

We met up the next day, watched the film and hung out for an hour afterwards. It was mostly her talking because due to the fact I was locked inside my bedroom 24/7 for most of my teenage years I didn't have many experiences to talk about, but from what i've seen foids like talking about themselves and she certainly didn't seem to care.
Eventually she said she had to go home and that it was "nice talking to you". It was the happiest day of my life.

When we were back in school she said hey and I said hey back but I was too autistic to say much more that day. She didn't show up again until Friday and I asked her to hang out with me again and she said yeah. The day we were supposed to hang out she made up some bullshit excuse that she has to go to see her grandmother and she she didn't offer another date we could hang out.

After the weekend was over and we were back in school I tried to talk to her but she gave me that disgusted "how dare you even breath next to me" type of look that i'm sure all incels are very familiar with. I thought I was just imagining it and I tried talking to her again but it happened each time and eventually she told me to fuck off under her breath, so I did.

As broken as I felt after that, I thought this would be it. Well, it wasn't. She wanted to get revenge on me for thinking I had a chance with her.
Whenever I saw her in public she would start speedwalking away from me or pretend to call someone when she was alone and when she was with friends she would openly point at me and laugh.
I found out from someone she knows that she called me a stalker, creep and a "loser that won't leave me alone". She said that to so many people that every time I went out to a shop I would see a group of people looking at me in a condescending manner or just openly laughing at me, saying "there's that loser again".
Once even her Stacy sister came up to me and said "leave her alone you fucking freak".

Keep in mind that I didn't try talking to her again after she told me to fuck off. Also keep in mind that this wasn't a popular Stacy. It was one of those alternative goth girls. And still she had so much social power because of her axe wound that I didn't feel safe going out shopping. And btw this was 2 years ago and some of her friends still mock me when they see me even though the foid herself moved away to a different city for college.

If you bothered reading this post, just keep it somewhere at the back of your mind before you try to approach some whore.
this is awful
i think you were a victim of her friends made fun of her for going out with you

Maybe it was a social thing as you are an outcast what is your genetic problem height face

CHOvibes ngl. She probably saw you as retarded, took pity, and went on a "date" with the retarded kid to renforce her social status.

brutal. never been on a date thought, so is hard for me to picture it.
I read halfway through and stopped.

Time to drink.
yup

Extremely brutal read. You still mog me though.
This. Even if you manage to find a unicorn that is ok with your looks and social awkwardness the whole world will try to sabotage the relationship and even with honest intentions at first she will bow down due to social pressure. Complete suicidefuel.