Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This is what happens if you ascend.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
This is the story of a friend of mine who had his dreams of ascension shattered. He's a very short man, probably 5'0 or 4'11. And because of this, he didn't ever have a real gf till he was 30, and even then she wasn't really his gf. He met a stacylite at work, and they actually hit it off with each other. And for a few months, he was filled with the bliss of false hope. Things even progressed to the point where they got engaged. They never had sex, but that was only because she came from a very fundamentalist religious background and they weren't married yet. That was what he was told and believed for months on end.
But as time went on, the truth dawned on him. She never touched him because she's a dyke, not because it would be a sin. Her family was based enough to discourage this, so she used this manlet as a cover for her to have sex with other foids behind their backs. Sure, they were friends. But he would never get that roast beef as long as he lived.
After realizing this depressing truth, he began to cope with pain killers and xanax. He was hooked, and hid his addiction for as long as he could, but he couldn't hide it forever. When his false gf found out, she cut off the relationship and publicly exposed him. Now he's in disgrace and has nothing to live for. This is what happens if you ascend.

Should have blackmailed the dyke in exchange for sex :feelsthink:

I recognize that avi

Where do you live? 5'0 and still hope for getting ltr is bluepilled af.

Should have blackmailed the dyke in exchange for sex :feelsthink:
A missed opportunity indeed :fuk: this is what happens when you're an aspie that lacks any sort of killer instinct to cap off other's mistakes.

If he ropes, i hope he kills her first

Brutal story, he should expose her also.

If i don't get sex within the first 3 months then i'm out ngl :chad: