Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why do you guys think a Chad that I knew roped?

Why do you guys think a Chad that I knew roped?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
His name was David and he began life living in a literal garbage dump owned by his old man.

He was originally a fatcel with an oddly shaped large head, prey eyes and was about 5ft 7 or 8.

For a very long time he appeared to be shaping up to be an absolute trucel.

Then however (or maybe all along who knows?) he became a drug dealer, started riding a motorcycle up and down my road and soon got a big tittied blonde girlfriend and was a pretty well known criminal in my area always going to court and in trouble with the law and I think was an alcoholcel and probably a drug addictcel too.

He absolutely hated the D.A and I’m guessing vice versa.

Anyway either with his big tittied blonde whore or possibly various women this formerly fat trucel (he got mostly skinny sometime during all this ie his ascension I mean) he manages to get his main broad or various women knocked up enough times to give him a genetic legacy of 9 get this 9 children but then despite all of his success with women and verified Chad status if memory serves correct he literally roped as in hung himself to death.

So my question to you all once again is why would a bonified dark triad Chad like this take himself out the game as the niggER’s say?

thugmaxxer =/= chad

Don't do drugs kids.

Good riddance!

Probably just got bored with life tbh

stop calling anyone a chad

Small penis, but could also be traumatic past experiences as manlet and fatcel

Probably just didn’t want to live with those burdens anymore tbh :feelsjuice: Imagine having to deal with child support, the law on your ass, and the drug addiction. Might as well just end it tbh

5'7
Fat
Chad
:feelskek:

He was just a thug and alot of women are attracted to thugs.

Especially blonde bimbos and ghetto sheboons.

He hung himself most likely after a drug infused panic attack.

5'7
Fat
Chad
:feelskek:

He was just a thug and alot of women are attracted to thugs.

Especially blonde bimbos and ghetto sheboons.

He hung himself most likely after a drug infused panic attack.
Well in the end he was skinny or at least normal weight.

He was also white but created a large number of children just like a nigger.

Child support is very unforgiving when you get to multiple kids with multiple mothers.

His name was David and he began life living in a literal garbage dump owned by his old man.

He was originally a fatcel with an oddly shaped large head, prey eyes and was about 5ft 7 or 8.

Then however (or maybe all along who knows?) he became a drug dealer, started riding a motorcycle up and down my road and soon got a big tittied blonde girlfriend and was a pretty well known criminal in my area always going to court and in trouble with the law and I think was an alcoholcel and probably a drug addictcel too.

Anyway either with his big tittied blonde whore or possibly various women this formerly fat trucel (he got mostly skinny sometime during all this ie his ascension I mean) he manages to get his main broad or various women knocked up enough times to give him a genetic legacy of 9 get this 9 children but then despite all of his success with women and verified Chad status if memory serves correct he literally roped as in hung himself to death.

So my question to you all once again is why would a bonified dark triad Chad like this take himself out the game as the niggER’s say?
He testosterone maxxed and social skill maxxed thats why i always tell you guys to do that best self improvement

He testosterone maxxed and social skill maxxed thats why i always tell you guys to do that best self improvement
Nah.

He was willing to deal drugs.

Thats all that it was I’m sure.

Even muh boy @Todd Thundercock knows that in our Gen X era (and probably even now) if you’re willing to risk prison or death by being a drug dealER you can have Foids as in a literal harem of them because they want to get high for free or at least cheaper than usual by exchanging sex or sexual favors for drugs and be with a perceived or actual dangerous man.

>Chad
>5'7/5'8

Pick one

My money's on addiction.

Poor sexhaver. Probably only fucked 4 instead of 5 girls per week, and he roped because of that. :cryfeels:

There might be 100 reasons, drug addict, psychosis, jail imminent.

My life is so hard!!!! I have to pay child support to 9 different women and i have a loving stacey gf!!!!!:soy:

Chads love calling cels weak. He wouldn't have lasted a day in our shoes, he was weak af. No sympathy. Hope he reincarnates as a truecel and sees just how bad things can really get.

Shit start to life + drug use to cope are a bad combo

Probably just didn’t want to live with those burdens anymore tbh :feelsjuice: Imagine having to deal with child support, the law on your ass, and the drug addiction. Might as well just end it tbh
This or maybe he got pinched and was facing a lengthy prison sentence so he just roped

He probably got threatened by another gang ovER drugs

Many men...
50 cent gangsta GIF

that and he was probably in an altered mental state due to said drug abuse.

probably the drugs messed him up

that stuff permanently alters the brain

From having read only the first post, I'm going to say child support. Nine kids is a lot, and it's enough for the government to keep you a broke bitch on a leash for life.

From having read only the first post, I'm going to say child support. Nine kids is a lot, and it's enough for the government to keep you a broke bitch on a leash for life.
That's so brutally brutal

I think he realized he had milked it for all it was worth. Still had more balls than most of us.
yeah, maybe he just got tired of coping and forcing himself to be a thug

Your welcome goyim
We can still make Chad’s rope that make Jews on top

bsecayse sex isnt everything inkie! :foidSoy::soy:

Don't think he was ever a trucel mang :feelsugh:

Don't think he was ever a trucel mang :feelsugh:
Oh I think he was as when we were teenagers my giga Chad childhood best friend regularly beat him, disrespected him and treated him like a subordinate. :feelshaha:

Funny thing is despite all this they were still somehow “friends”. :feelsugh:

good riddance

Good riddance, death to every breeder. All scums that have children should kill themselves.