Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what foids think when they want to settle down with a normie

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

Meanwhile Chad slayed her throughout her younger days for free. If you feel bad about being an incel, never forget what the normie experience mostly is.

I'm destroyed by reality.

the only good life is when women find you attractive

this is why i dont envy normies at all

mhm
marrying, emotionally commiting, loving, or finding interest in some non-virgin used up roastie hag is cucked beyond belief, truly
it doesnt matter that its normalized and common in this feminist anti-male society

its still just so fundamentally cucked and so DISGUSTING. used up hags are DISGUSTING, inside and out

Imagine dating a woman over 30 in the first place

this is why i dont envy normies at all
The average normie is pathetic.

mhm
marrying, emotionally commiting, loving, or finding interest in some non-virgin used up roastie hag is cucked beyond belief, truly
it doesnt matter that its normalized and common in this feminist anti-male society

its still just so fundamentally cucked and so DISGUSTING. used up hags are DISGUSTING, inside and out
Imagine dating a woman over 30 in the first place
Most males will end up doing it because it’s either that or nothing. Losers aren’t choosers.

It maybe be true or not but it create a behavior of submissiveness towards women
True

mhm

Terrible world. If a man is in 30's is a decent man and virgin he is forced with disgusting used up roastie? he should get prime virgin foid for suffering so long.

Terrible world. If a man is in 30's is a decent man and virgin he is forced with disgusting used up roastie? he should get prime virgin foid for suffering so long.
Cause chad only

mhm

We need to make this happen.

Who wants 30 yr old rotten pussy loose hole no thank you I’ll continue with my 22 yr old hookers

Yep. In the modern era its either be betabuxxer or be incel. No other option
Betabux = cuck

Who wants 30 yr old rotten pussy loose hole no thank you I’ll continue with my 22 yr old hookers
Cucks who want to settle down, no matter the wonan’s past. They just don’t want to be alone.

Fuck this all, burn it all down.

:soy:“ Just raise chads kids bro, it’s fine that she didn’t want you when she was attractive, now that she is ugly and a single mother she will gladly allow for you to provide for her and another man’s kid”

Cucks should be burned on the stake
:blackpill: :blackpill:

:soy:“ Just raise chads kids bro, it’s fine that she didn’t want you when she was attractive, now that she is ugly and a single mother she will gladly allow for you to provide for her and another man’s kid”
“we just grow up and learn what’s important teehee”.

Fuck this all, burn it all down.
Thats Cool I Agree GIF

Retards

SHEIT I GOT DAH EBT CARD UP IN DIS BITCH BRUH
15046CB7 24C9 4684 A541 A4BE1C4ADEC7

*EBT card gets declined*
0184001C 7E62 4C55 8255 7FDB9FA9CE23

Just see hookers if desperate
Fucking retard cucks make it worse for tru cel!
“But it’s illegal. I want muh luverino” :soy::soy::feels:

It's a great feeling knowing that she let Tyrone anal her, slap her ass, fucking just completely abuse her, and despite her saying that she loves you now, she won't even let you cuddle with her. Fucking can't stand women anymore dude.

It's a great feeling knowing that she let Tyrone anal her, slap her ass, fucking just completely abuse her, and despite her saying that she loves you now, she won't even let you cuddle with her. Fucking can't stand women anymore dude.
She loves you now that she’s a disgusting old bitter pile of trash