Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what Ethnics looks like on Dating Apps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-

Look how subhuman and miserable all of our faces look.
It's fucking over. This is an APP called Hinge and apprently the OP of the thread is disgusted as those are the only matches that comes up to her.

Compare those profile to the Chads and Hi-Tier normies found on Tinder. O-fucking-VER.

Too many fking BETA indians and negros trying to get a grasp of love and itimacy fomr their own ethnic girl and white women, oversupplying the market, cheapening our value, increasing Ethnics Inceldom in the process.

Foid hypergamy aside, Ethnic Dick is not just cheap, it's fkking loathed, even by our own women (OP in thread is ethnic).

JFL at the DEATHnic experience

OVER FOR ETHNIC MEN.
EVEN YOUR OWN RACE WANTS SOMEONE ELSE.

And the bitch complains in the comments how all the matches she has gotten are not chads

But why do foids use that app when they get easy chads on Tinder?

Fucking swear men need grow some balls and rise up against this gay fucking hyper capitalist gynocratic shithole world

Look how subhuman and miserable all of our faces look.
It's fucking over. This is an APP called Hinge and apprently the OP of the thread is disgusted as those are the only matches that comes up to her.

Compare those profile to the Chads and Hi-Tier normies found on Tinder. O-fucking-VER.

Too many fking BETA indians and negros trying to get a grasp of love and itimacy fomr their own ethnic girl and white women, oversupplying the market, cheapening our value, increasing Ethnics Inceldom in the process.

Foid hypergamy aside, Ethnic Dick is not just cheap, it's fkking loathed, even by our own women (OP in thread is ethnic).

WTF you are talking about foids are crazy for those ethnic men.

They regularly steal "muh white wymyn".

ke4ql6U.jpg

The ethnic experience: get immediately rejected 2 seconds after meeting a foid

I fucking hate women, and the cucks who made these garbage apps have a special place in Hell.

I had no idea that on these apps it's mostly curries & negroes. I bet she filtered out ricecels. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: I feel really bad for these guys, talk about virgin energy:

2020 05 14 19 05 09 Why I dont use Hinge anymore   hingeapp

I like my imaginary waifu too Ashiqur . . .

2020 05 14 19 05 19 Why I dont use Hinge anymore   hingeapp

Can you handle the blackpill Mahendra??

2020 05 14 19 05 30 Why I dont use Hinge anymore   hingeapp

You might want to geek out whacking off on Omegle after batting 0/200 for the 18th time on tinder.

Last edited:
More evidence that sub-5 men live life on nightmare difficulty. Also JFL at some of the normie foid comments:

I’m sick of seeing constant posts of guys complaining on getting only “obese” women on their feed. Here’s what it’s like from the other side, really weird and creepy profiles. This app is broken, I’ve seriously never experienced profiles like this anywhere else. I could swipe for hours and it would still be like this. This is not a one sided/ one gendered issue.

I’m 25 F living in NYC, do not have issues on other dating apps. I’m dumbfounded as to why so many people favor this as their favorite dating app.

Foid - No issues with dating apps, even if she is obese, which this one apparently is, because she is sensitive to the topic.

Also in case people havent figured it out yet, CREEPY = SUB5 male. its that simple. How in the fuck does she KNOW these men are creepy? Its just by looking at them. Nothing else. There's nothing on these mens dating profile that they've typed in there to make them look creepy. Its just their face. So if your face is below a certain number, thats it, you're done, 'you're "creepy"/incel.

fuck that whore tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back