Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel THIS IS WHAT CHAD KIDS ARE DOING

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/18vk0vr/my_12_year_old_cousin_has_more_success_than_i_do/

My 12 year old cousin has more success than I do
The title basically. He’s already had a gf, head, and gets girls like it’s nothing. And I’m still struggling as a 20 year old. (I know I’m comparing myself to a 12 year old which is stupid but it still stings). I think I’m just giving up on the dream of having women actually want me. It’s worse too cuz my parents are thinking about having me do an arranged marriage since they don’t believe I can get women either. I know this cuz they allowed my sister to date. They allow me as well.

Just struggling with confidence even more now, shit sucks. And to hell with arranged, I’d rather die alone, but I don’t want to

Fucking BRUTAL. 12 YEAR OLDS ARE OUT THERE GETTING/GIVING BLOWJOBS.

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF MY LIFE ????

12 YEARS OLD. THAT'S A 7TH GRADER, TO VISUALISE IT. A 7TH GRADER MOGS YOU. REMEMBER THIS EVERYTIME EVERYWHERE.

Bf3d9b11dd6b77fc3ec458d74ef550f1

4 GIRLS FUCKED. AT AGE 12.

KILL ME. NOW.

@Caelus I'm THIS close to giving up, brocel!

Last edited:
Haha the redditards are mocking that 20 yo incel in denial but what they don’t get is that this is all out of our control. We can’t physically do anything about our genes jfl

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/18vk0vr/my_12_year_old_cousin_has_more_success_than_i_do/

12 YEARS OLD. THAT'S A 7TH GRADER, TO VISUALISE IT. A 7TH GRADER MOGS YOU. REMEMBER THIS EVERYTIME EVERYWHERE.

It sucks that mother nature gave us this curse to never experience sex. It sucks that I thought I was a freak and the only one when I was still a Virgin in high school. And now I'm in my thirties and I am still a virgin. I am not sure if I chose this. Or it's just because my brain knows it's a waste of time to approach women who think. I am unattractive and get rejected every time. So you might as well not even try at this point it's over. I wish I never had to be forcibly socialized. I had to deal with a lot of bullying from these normie assholes. And it still sucks in my adult age. I just have an easier time avoiding people nowadays. I was a loser before I was born.

That kid never went to gym, he doesn't know what "dating game" is, don't use dating apps
HOW IS HE GETTING SEX I WONDER

How can any incel see things like this and keep believing in any sort of god..? Every living moment is excruciating torture...

At least he’s having his family arrange him a marriage so he won’t end up like us.

KILL ME. NOW.
This is the norm for women and Chad, JFL @ the Reddit cucks thinking it’s anything new. When women say they lost their virginity at a later age, they basically mean teehee I waited until I was 15. :foidSoy:

Haha the redditards are mocking that 20 yo incel in denial
Literally the second comment:

> “You got 2 options, either self improve and stop comparing yourself to…”

:feelskek::feelskek: I can’t with this shit.

>“You got 2 options, either self improve and stop comparing yourself to…"
The ONLY time this advice will work for incels is if/when gene editing comes out.

But even then, you can't take back the lost youth. Your "golden days-to-be". You will NEVER be in middle/high school again and take the virginity of your female friend(s).

:feelsrope:

Must be his personality

I bet that 12 year old is really confident and has plenty of hobbies.

View attachment 1025702

KILL ME. NOW.

It’s all fucking over

ofc they do even earlier than that, that's why consent laws are total bullshit that only benefit Chads

People will ALWAYS side with chad

Kids born in 2011 are already slaying, brutal

So much for the "dude it totally doesn't matter if you're a virgin at 17" crowd.

Every time I see denials like that, I wonder just what Redditors were doing at that age to think that middle schoolers don't have sex:feelskek:? Were they just that oblivious to what was going on, were they homeschooled, or are they just such creepy predators that they weren't allowed near children even while being kids themselves, or what:feelskek:?

It's completely ovER for me bro :cryfeels:

Screenshot 20240102 091257 Reddit
Screenshot 20240102 091337 Reddit
Screenshot 20240102 091406 Reddit

And some mfs here will still say youngcels are fakecels. If you're a virgin past 14, that's a bad sign.