Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is What a 72 Year Old Woman Looks Like?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
She was barely a teen when I was born.

If she asked me out / had sex with me, would I be banned from here? Would she get dates on Tinder?
Pecola duncan pd

I would fuck the shit out of her ngl

@chudur-budur would you fuck her?

I wish I could introduce you to her.

SMVmogs me into oblivion

If she asked me out / had sex with me, would I be banned from here? Would she get dates on Tinder?
View attachment 170655
So she was a Stacy JB when you were born?

View attachment 170655
The wall's final form. With mayo floozies you losies!
t. mayocel

And the debate is raised again: What makes a volcel and what makes an incel?
I'd consider that a desperatecel if you're willing to fuck a 72 year old used up rag.

Isn't it incel to be desperate?
Not that desperate like goddamn.
Maybe it won't be desperate for @FrustratedWhiteMale but it is for incels in their 20s.

The age pill will annihilate us if we don't rope before 30. I have no intention of living passed that age Tbh. Fuck that.

@zangano1 @ERadicator @GreaseCel @wereqryan @HidekiTojota Dont see why you guys are laughing. I would unironically face fuck the shit out of her.

@zangano1 @ERadicator @GreaseCel @wereqryan @HidekiTojota Dont see why you guys are laughing. I would unironically face fuck the shit out of her.
Don't go too hard her dentures might fall out. :lul: :lul:

At least I can’t call you volcel

If you don't have any standards and only care about the physical experience than fuck a a piece of butter or a melon, Jesus Christ.

I'm 57. She is 72. She'd be 15 when I was born.
She was in her TWENTIES when I was a teen.
So she was a JB when you were just being born is what I'm saying. Now someone her age could have grandchildren in their teens and even 20s and if they became a grandparent relatively young, like their early 40s, they could have grandchildren in their early 30s.

If you don't have any standards and only care about the physical experience than fuck a a piece of butter or a melon, Jesus Christ.
thats not a woman but if I had the chance I would.

@chudur-budur would you fuck her?

She's quite hot. But there are even hotter ladies, expand your horizon --

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

The last one is my fav, which one is yours?

Not that desperate like goddamn.
Maybe it won't be desperate for @FrustratedWhiteMale but it is for incels in their 20s.

If not wanting to fuck 72 year olds roasties makes me you volcel then i'm a proud volcel

And therein lies the wiggle room. And that's why, I think, we need to reframe our position. It's not that we're literally incel. Just that we are significantly disadvantaged. More disadvantaged than is fair. We're not asking to be Chad, but we're also not asking to fuck 72 year old women.

i would probably let her suck my dick tbh

I'm 50 and she legit looks like she could be my grandmother.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

This is how the average roastie sees the average man.

ive seen 90 year olds look much better

Just grannymax, bro

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

Thanks for ruining my day

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

They don't even look human :feelspuke:

Is this the line to fuck the murderous old hag?

View attachment 170655

The age pill will get us all. That is why, at the age of 30 I've basically gone a little bit loopy and thrown caution to the wind and approached as much as my social anxiety can take.

I've pushed myself to the MAX, my heart feeling like it's going to explode from the anxiety, but it's threads like these that motivate me.

I need to do something, to prevent my life flashing before my eyes.

High T, low inhib, ngl.

Last edited:
If she had a paper bag over her head I would fuck her doggystyle tbh.