Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is unironically what soys want for us jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
dhdqikw6g3x61.jpg

they're now straight up admitting that they wish we cut our dicks off and stopped complaining about not getting laid.

So if I see this correctly, the "artist" or maker of the meme is suggesting that as a manlet teenager you only have 2 choices with no inbetween, either become feminine and change your sexuality (which you cant according to them) or stay alone forever. What a helpful messege to young lonely males!
They are at least admitting that we dont have a chance

So if I see this correctly, the "artist" or maker of the meme is suggesting that as a manlet teenager you only have 2 choices with no inbetween, either become feminine and change your sexuality (which you cant according to them) or stay alone forever. What a helpful messege to young lonely males!
yeah they're accidentally admitting the blackpill tbh

yeah they're accidentally admitting the blackpill tbh
The top of the cake for me is their weekly advice threads. No actual help or solution, just telling the guys to shut up and not think about it

This is like one of those scenarios where one path looks beautiful but leads to hell while the other looks horrific but leads to the right path.

"Become an incel?"

Most manlets were BORN incels.

IT is cringetarded.

The top of the cake for me is their weekly advice threads. No actual help or solution, just telling the guys to shut up and not think about it
also every "reformed" incel is like, "im still a virgin but i dont think about it now" or "im still a virgin but not incel anymore" jfl

their help is literally gaslighting and victim blaming, fuck that shit

this forum is better than therapy, despite the edgy shitposters. sometimes, ACTUAL understanding support, distancing yourself from social rules, and accepting that it is actually a possibility that everyone else is wrong, is all you need to improve your mental health. we can't tell who ascends since when someone does they can't post here anymore, but there's probably even a lot of guys getting a gf after browsing this forum for a while and becoming less depressed (if they weren't too trucel)
This is like one of those scenarios where one path looks beautiful but leads to hell while the other looks horrific but leads to the right path.
based

also every "reformed" incel is like, "im still a virgin but i dont think about it now" or "im still a virgin but not incel anymore" jfl

their help is literally gaslighting and victim blaming, fuck that shit

this forum is better than therapy, despite the edgy shitposters. sometimes, ACTUAL understanding support, distancing yourself from social rules, and accepting that it is actually a possibility that everyone else is wrong, is all you need to improve your mental health. we can't tell who ascends since when someone does they can't post here anymore, but there's probably even a lot of guys getting a gf after browsing this forum for a while and becoming less depressed (if they weren't too trucel)

based
I think this place is better because here incels can actually find some solace and peace, even if for a short time. You can more freely express yourself and vent without getting downvoted to oblivion, though not fully, but more than any other site

The comments are full of trannies "recruiting", on a subreddit for kids jfl

Apparently resigning your sexuality (do these fags even know how libido works) and chopping your dick off and getting fucked in the ass is better than being a virgin. :feelsclown:

Half of the fucking comments are groomers or troons wtf?
That's a reddit moment

Trannies are all degenerate coomers
Also you can't become an incel, either you get pussy or you don't

Just be gay theory

They have no plan or goal to actually help us
They just want us to suck it up like good little boys and fuckin die without talking about the truth online
Bcs it disturbs their blupilled world view

so is homosexuality a choice or not? I don’t get their low IQ message.

fucking retard also tranny are gross :feelspuke:

The comments are full of trannies "recruiting", on a subreddit for kids jfl

There’s a reason trannies were stoned to death or thrown of buildings in past cuz they always try to brainwash young impressionable teens.

they are worst then pedos since they force kids to fuck up their hormones and destroy their future

There’s a reason trannies were stoned to death or thrown of buildings in past cuz they always try to brainwash young impressionable teens.

they are worst then pedos since they force kids to fuck up their hormones and destroy their future
based

High IQ

dhdqikw6g3x61.jpg

they're now straight up admitting that they wish we cut our dicks off and stopped complaining about not getting laid.
It's good reddit has been heavy handed in their censorship and been more anti conservative lately because otherwise they could have been able to keep up the lie that they are a neutral site for everyone.
Curries need to be aware of how that place is for self hating white liberals though. Constantly see curry cricket matches on the frontpage :feelskek: @ReconElement @ilieknothing

It's good reddit has been heavy handed in their censorship and been more anti conservative lately because otherwise they could have been able to keep up the lie that they are a neutral site for everyone.
Curries need to be aware of how that place is for self hating white liberals though. Constantly see curry cricket matches on the frontpage :feelskek: @ReconElement @ilieknothing
based

Curry normies don't care about anything jfl, BASED:feelskek:

Curry normies don't care about anything jfl, BASED:feelskek:
A lot of them are falling for the idea that reddit is anything but a site for mostly white liberal feminists tbh

I got banned from r/cricket for saying that discriminating against white cricketers in South Africa is racism

no surprise there they are degenerates

I got banned from r/cricket for saying that discriminating against white cricketers in South Africa is racism
Reddit has only become more popular with curries since the coronavirus pandemic started tbh