This is unironically what soys want for us jfl

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
42d 4h 7m

they're now straight up admitting that they wish we cut our dicks off and stopped complaining about not getting laid.

Lizardman

Lizardman

Officer
13d 8h 43m
So if I see this correctly, the "artist" or maker of the meme is suggesting that as a manlet teenager you only have 2 choices with no inbetween, either become feminine and change your sexuality (which you cant according to them) or stay alone forever. What a helpful messege to young lonely males!
They are at least admitting that we dont have a chance

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
42d 4h 7m
So if I see this correctly, the "artist" or maker of the meme is suggesting that as a manlet teenager you only have 2 choices with no inbetween, either become feminine and change your sexuality (which you cant according to them) or stay alone forever. What a helpful messege to young lonely males!
yeah they're accidentally admitting the blackpill tbh

Lizardman

Lizardman

Officer
13d 8h 43m
yeah they're accidentally admitting the blackpill tbh
The top of the cake for me is their weekly advice threads. No actual help or solution, just telling the guys to shut up and not think about it

Pikacel

Pikacel

Greycel
12h 48m
This is like one of those scenarios where one path looks beautiful but leads to hell while the other looks horrific but leads to the right path.

Joey Cope Em

Joey Cope Em

Seamaxxing
-
1d 6h 24m
"Become an incel?"

Most manlets were BORN incels.

IT is cringetarded.

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
42d 4h 7m
The top of the cake for me is their weekly advice threads. No actual help or solution, just telling the guys to shut up and not think about it
also every "reformed" incel is like, "im still a virgin but i dont think about it now" or "im still a virgin but not incel anymore" jfl

their help is literally gaslighting and victim blaming, fuck that shit

this forum is better than therapy, despite the edgy shitposters. sometimes, ACTUAL understanding support, distancing yourself from social rules, and accepting that it is actually a possibility that everyone else is wrong, is all you need to improve your mental health. we can't tell who ascends since when someone does they can't post here anymore, but there's probably even a lot of guys getting a gf after browsing this forum for a while and becoming less depressed (if they weren't too trucel)
This is like one of those scenarios where one path looks beautiful but leads to hell while the other looks horrific but leads to the right path.
based

Lizardman

Lizardman

Officer
13d 8h 43m
also every "reformed" incel is like, "im still a virgin but i dont think about it now" or "im still a virgin but not incel anymore" jfl

their help is literally gaslighting and victim blaming, fuck that shit

this forum is better than therapy, despite the edgy shitposters. sometimes, ACTUAL understanding support, distancing yourself from social rules, and accepting that it is actually a possibility that everyone else is wrong, is all you need to improve your mental health. we can't tell who ascends since when someone does they can't post here anymore, but there's probably even a lot of guys getting a gf after browsing this forum for a while and becoming less depressed (if they weren't too trucel)

based
I think this place is better because here incels can actually find some solace and peace, even if for a short time. You can more freely express yourself and vent without getting downvoted to oblivion, though not fully, but more than any other site

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
89d 17h 4m
The comments are full of trannies "recruiting", on a subreddit for kids jfl

FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

spic stuck in a shithole of misery
★★★★★
11d 23h 24m
Apparently resigning your sexuality (do these fags even know how libido works) and chopping your dick off and getting fucked in the ass is better than being a virgin. :feelsclown:

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum
68d 12h 12m
Half of the fucking comments are groomers or troons wtf?
That's a reddit moment

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★★★
4d 14h 38m

Trannies are all degenerate coomers
Also you can't become an incel, either you get pussy or you don't

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
27d 22h 47m
Just be gay theory

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Admiral
★★★
25d 10h 56m
They have no plan or goal to actually help us
They just want us to suck it up like good little boys and fuckin die without talking about the truth online
Bcs it disturbs their blupilled world view

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
6h 54m
so is homosexuality a choice or not? I don’t get their low IQ message.

investigatorcel

investigatorcel

Life is a pure suicidefuel
10h 41m
fucking retard also tranny are gross :feelspuke:

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 8h 7m
The comments are full of trannies "recruiting", on a subreddit for kids jfl

There’s a reason trannies were stoned to death or thrown of buildings in past cuz they always try to brainwash young impressionable teens.

they are worst then pedos since they force kids to fuck up their hormones and destroy their future

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
42d 4h 7m
There’s a reason trannies were stoned to death or thrown of buildings in past cuz they always try to brainwash young impressionable teens.

they are worst then pedos since they force kids to fuck up their hormones and destroy their future
based

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
118d 11h 17m

they're now straight up admitting that they wish we cut our dicks off and stopped complaining about not getting laid.
It's good reddit has been heavy handed in their censorship and been more anti conservative lately because otherwise they could have been able to keep up the lie that they are a neutral site for everyone.
Curries need to be aware of how that place is for self hating white liberals though. Constantly see curry cricket matches on the frontpage :feelskek: @ReconElement @ilieknothing

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
42d 4h 7m
It's good reddit has been heavy handed in their censorship and been more anti conservative lately because otherwise they could have been able to keep up the lie that they are a neutral site for everyone.
Curries need to be aware of how that place is for self hating white liberals though. Constantly see curry cricket matches on the frontpage :feelskek: @ReconElement @ilieknothing
based

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
55d 5h 56m
Curry normies don't care about anything jfl, BASED:feelskek:

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
118d 11h 17m
Curry normies don't care about anything jfl, BASED:feelskek:
A lot of them are falling for the idea that reddit is anything but a site for mostly white liberal feminists tbh

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Major
★★★
35d 14h 25m
I got banned from r/cricket for saying that discriminating against white cricketers in South Africa is racism

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Emperor of the youngcels and chicken nuggets
★★★★★
56d 23h 41m
no surprise there they are degenerates

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
118d 11h 17m
I got banned from r/cricket for saying that discriminating against white cricketers in South Africa is racism
Reddit has only become more popular with curries since the coronavirus pandemic started tbh