Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel THIS IS THE WITCH TRYING TO DESTROY MEW

O

OMGFML

Officer
resize_1463049962_uploads_images_59274a826d79789398ee02abd5d3d1ca_jpg_610x0_85.jpg

This old hag, Dr. Alison Murray , the supporter of extractions is now actively trying to take the license away from Dr. Mew.

Luckily for us she had the audacity for us to leave her a comment on the site of the British Orthodontic Society:
https://www.dentistry.co.uk/2015/01/30/new-chair-british-orthodontic-society/

Let's show her our wrath:
53a3af05dcfb6d73a3cd80e90abf3f5a.png

Also:
https://www.facebook.com/BritishOrthodon...654926985/
2fdb6b5825bca9a1d4c2cfcae4c222c9.png

You can also call the witch:
https://www.derbyhospitals.nhs.uk/contac...onsultant/
b66cc5f22d20d9b0e68ec74997c14a90.png

https://www.derbyhospitals.nhs.uk/contac...q=0~murray~
Secretary's email: [email protected]
fe119727c4d6190ea6966af4d0acb9b5.png

Who the fuck is Dr. Mew? What's he do? He's not a pokemon, right?

If there's any background that makes this relevant for incels I'll hear it. :ping:

Otherwise I'm assuming you're some psyop arranging a witch hunt against some random woman.

Hit her with the agepill.. it’s the only weapon that works against foids

But mew IS full of shit though? Mouth breathing gives people recessed jaws? Give me a fucking break. The world is bad enough without scammers.

But mew IS full of shit though? Mouth breathing gives people recessed jaws? Give me a fucking break. The world is bad enough without scammers.
apparently it works when you’re under 16? sounds like bs to me tho

Please. This whore just wants to take down Mew because Mew doesn't advocate for surgery or some other bullshit to take people's money. And mouthbreathing is certainly a bad habit, as is bad posture of any kind (of the mouth and face).

My mind immediately went to Pokemon. Ngl.

i always thought mewing was an injoke like the fingerbox or something, didnt know people actually took it serious

i always thought mewing was an injoke like the fingerbox or something, didnt know people actually took it serious

it sounds logical. If you are always breating though your mouth, it will grow downwards and not forward
1c4262713-g-hlt-110111-mouth-breather-11a.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

i just notice that in my daily life. People that have recessed chins are always breathing though their mouth.
As a nosebreather since childhood, i have a very nice forward grown lower third.

EXAMPLE:

Just googled cristiano ronaldo childhood pics and found this:

46461c10d64cb80df519ff77a9f61513.png

f0c6b003f02bb4bf28272be50cdab00b.png

c386792ffd90c9b225c73f125522ad14.png

b6101a8417c5d3d8d6580eb9124cf8fb.png

You see how his mouth is open in every pic even though he is not smiling?

That resulted with this:

ronaldo_stec.jpg

f5bacfb247cd88362e0836dd9259bbd4.png

ronaldo_2955029a.jpg

It is medically true. It is taught in medical school. Google "adenoid fascie", its the result of mouth breathing because of an enlarged adenoids.

Doesn’t mean shit for women, but incelifies men. Meh who gives a crap

Doesn’t mean shit for women, but incelifies men. Meh who gives a crap
Just like every other qaulity tho...only men are judged rigorously..women just photo shop at sperm banxx

it sounds logical. If you are always breating though your mouth, it will grow downwards and not forward
1c4262713-g-hlt-110111-mouth-breather-11a.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

i just notice that in my daily life. People that have recessed chins are always breathing though their mouth.
As a nosebreather since childhood, i have a very nice forward grown lower third.

EXAMPLE:

Just googled cristiano ronaldo childhood pics and found this:

46461c10d64cb80df519ff77a9f61513.png

f0c6b003f02bb4bf28272be50cdab00b.png

c386792ffd90c9b225c73f125522ad14.png

b6101a8417c5d3d8d6580eb9124cf8fb.png

You see how his mouth is open in every pic even though he is not smiling?

That resulted with this:

ronaldo_stec.jpg

f5bacfb247cd88362e0836dd9259bbd4.png

ronaldo_2955029a.jpg

Incorrect. Look at 3/4 angle or a full front

He has a regular chin and jaw DESPITE mouth breathing. Mouth breathing is not significant to the point where your entire chin or jaw goes missing, that's merely genetics.

Who the fuck is Dr. Mew? What's he do? He's not a pokemon, right?

If there's any background that makes this relevant for incels I'll hear it. :ping:

Otherwise I'm assuming you're some psyop arranging a witch hunt against some random woman.
Basically he is a dentist, who instead of extracting teeth when they are crooked and crowded tries to help the jaw grow wider and more forward, thus creating space for your teeth and also making your face more attractive. He (and many others tbh) also points out that primitive peoples living in tribes very rarely have crooked teeth and that crooked teeth and bad jaws are mostly due to environment (lack of breast feeding, shitty non-solid food which makes children of young age not chew enough, thus not developing their jaw muscles & the overall softness of the modern diet) and not genetic.

He has been acknowledged by the incel communities for many years and even communicated with sluthate.

This is a pretty good presentation from a dentist who does this type of treatment in Australia (Australia seems to be the most evolved when it comes down to orthodontics) I just watched a couple of days ago:

Basically this old hag tries to take the license away from Mew and wants to continue with extractions and destroying forward growth (note that braces usually push the teeth back and make your face retruded) and keeps the bs that crooked teeth are 100% genetic.
How do you explain the fact primitive peoples from the jungle have well developed wide jaws and we in the modern World look all recessed with narrow jaws? Lack of breast feeding, not enough chewing, mouth breathing are all culprit and this is pretty much not even up for a debate anymore.

Last edited: