Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the time for Indians in America

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
If they have vaginas...

hannah_simone_and_william_katt_-_split_-_photofest_-_h_2018.jpg

They can play superheroes! Will she fight against Indian guys who deign to hit on her?

357885.jpg

They can tell white betas how inane their ideas are while ignoring Indian males!

1200px-Aziz_Ansari_2012_Shankbone.JPG

Meanwhile the one Indian guy who’s semi-relevant, Aziz Ansari, has had his career SHATTERED over mere accusations. An entire ethnic group of people and the best society ever allowed to emerge was Kal Penn? I’m not even Indian but I see that it’s lights out for their males in America.

Not only in America, in my job I see indian bussinessman almost every week

Honestly fuck Aziz, he was bluepilled like crazy and completely supported the feminist agenda, he deserved to have been falsely accused.

Honestly fuck Aziz, he was bluepilled like crazy and completely supported the feminist agenda, he deserved to have been falsely accused.

He played with fire and got burned but when you’re THE face of your race, it hurts the whole.

I still respect indians, most of them know how to deal with wom*N back in their shithole

I still respect indians, most of them know how to deal with wom*N back in their shithole

I do as well, it’s American society that doesn’t respect them.

Indians need some sort of revolution. We need to take control of our women and put them in their place. They have too much freedom in America.

Aziz is a feminist cuck. He deserved the humiliation that he got. Curry faggot.

He played with fire and got burned but when you’re THE face of your race, it hurts the whole.

I love the fact that he was an avowed Feminist and got ruined by his own self. He did a move called "The Claw" where he sticks his fingers into a girl's mouth to use as lube. If I ever see this guy IRL, the first thing I am going to do in his face is the Claw...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back