Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Amount Of People Living Alone in America Has Tripled Since 1950. They admit women's liberation is to blame for this!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
MORE EVIDENCE THAT WOMEN DESTROY CIVILIZATIONS! INCEL TEARS RETARDS GET FUCKED! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The U.S. Census shows that “solitaries” made up 8 percent of all households in 1940. The share of solo households doubled to 18 percent in 1970 and more than tripled, to an estimated 29 percent, by 2022.

More than anything, perhaps, the rise of single-person households is about women entering the workforce and achieving economic self-sufficiency. The share of adult women participating in the labor force reached 50 percent around 1980.

Historically speaking, “you don’t really see people living alone until women have control of their own lives and their own bodies,” Klinenberg said.

Does the rising population of solitaries signal a bold new age of independence and self-governance, or the end of human society as we know it? Maybe a little of both, experts say.

The nation’s declining birth rate and aging population portend a time when America doesn’t have enough working-age citizens to sustain the national economy or to support the spiraling health care needs of its oldest citizens. The rise of single-person households can be seen as both a cause and effect of those challenges.

At younger ages, men outnumber women in one-person households. Young men are far more likely than young women to be single, and they tend to marry later.

The gender gap in solitary living closes with age. In the retirement years, women are more likely than men to live alone. That statistic is partly about women outliving husbands, and partly about “grey divorce,” the rising rate of marriages that dissolve after age 50. The grey divorce rate has doubled since 1990.

Last edited:
I swear 90% of the academy regarding social and psychological research is basically "water is wet".

I swear 90% of the academy regarding social and psychological research is basically "water is wet".
They need to state the obvious like its news because soys and feminists keep denying reality.

Give toilets access to education and work and they will destroy civilization in one generation

Teach a man how to fish, and he will eat forever, give a foid human rights and she will bring down humanity

I like thehill. One of the best independent news sources out there that actually reports on whats destroying America. They were big on andrew yang when he was running.

Anyways, anyone that reads that article knows damn well this is true because they can easily count their friends, coworkers, and acquaintances and see whose living alone. Lots of people basically and society is falling apart.

Society is literally in a rapid nose dive and this isn't even the worst of it yet.

Last edited:
I like thehill. One of the best independent news sources out there that actually reports on whats destroying America.
Its not independent. Its left leaning.

Society is literally in a rapid nose dive and this isn't even the worst of it yet.
Society isn't falling apart. Degeneracy thrives now. We will probably all live out our lives believing in this supposed impending doom of society. Meanwhile, Foids are living their best lives. It's just it's gotten incredibly hard to be a guy, or maybe it's always been that way.

I'm one of them. Shit sucks

More rent for the landlords
More employees for Amazon
:fuk: Till when?

"Young men are far more likely than young women to be single, and they tend to marry later." Single and alone when young and then betabux used goods when older. Yep.

"The gender gap in solitary living closes with age. In the retirement years, women are more likely than men to live alone. That statistic is partly about women outliving husbands, and partly about “grey divorce,”

Foids unable to attract Chad when they're older and then divorce rape their betabux husbands. :lul::lul::lul:

"Young men are far more likely than young women to be single, and they tend to marry later." Single and alone when young and then betabux used goods when older. Yep.
That sounds worse than inceldom in my view. I refuse to accept used goods. As a virgin, I can only accept a virgin.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back