Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the song I'll force isreali Normie/foid hostages to listen to when Hezbollah entrusts me

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Instead make them work for 12 hours a day, remember war is work, sometimes it's too much

Instead make them work for 12 hours a day, remember war is work, sometimes it's too much
I'll do that as well, don't worry. That whore noa argamani who got rescued recently, was also forced to work lol :feelskek: :feelskek:

And I forgot most Isrealis don't speak Arabic lol. So they won't understand anyway.

I challenge you to learn Mandarin, Japanese, or Korean. In fact I challenge all Arabs to learn those languages for them to earn my respect

I challenge you to learn Mandarin, Japanese, or Korean. In fact I challenge all Arabs to learn those languages for them to earn my respect
No

Video Games GIF by South Park

@DarkStar
@Cayden Zhang
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade
@Emba

View attachment 1195073View attachment 1195074

Mandarin Chinese is official in 3 countries. Plus here’s all the places where you’ll find Chinese speakers
new year taiwan GIF
Taiwan is basically, part of China, and Singapore has many official languages including English and Tamil. Also, I'm not white, so I'm not going to Geomaxx to sea so I won't come across Chinese speakers, not will I go to south Africa or south america. In North America all Chinese people speak english, I used to live in Ireland, but I lived in the Whitest part(Roscrea) so I didn't come across Chinese people there as well.

What's the point of learning those languages? Nobody speaks it outside of those countries. I would rather learn Spanish or Russian.
They have chinese signs in public in canada now

They have chinese signs in public in canada now
Over for Canadiancels. Everyone talks about curries, but not chinese immigrants. When there are as many of them as Curries, in Canada.

Taiwan is basically, part of China, and Singapore has many official languages including English and Tamil. Also, I'm not white, so I'm not going to Geomaxx to sea so I won't come across Chinese speakers, not will I go to south Africa or south america. In North America all Chinese people speak english, I used to live in Ireland, but I lived in the Whitest part(Roscrea) so I didn't come across Chinese people there as well.
As for Japanese and Korean, for Japanese it's mostly because of Otakus. For Korean it's mostly because of K-Drama, K-Pop, and Squide Game. It's my understanding of why those kind of people are learning those 2 other languages. :feelsautistic::feelsthink::bigbrain::feelsstudy::feelsmusic::feelsPop::feelswhere:

As for Japanese and Korean, for Japanese it's mostly because of Otakus. For Korean it's mostly because of K-Drama, K-Pop, and Squide Game. It's my understanding of why those kind of people are learning those 2 other languages. :feelsautistic::feelsthink::bigbrain::feelsstudy::feelsmusic::feelsPop::feelswhere:
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back