Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is the pinnacle of foid youth

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

She somehow "lost attraction to boys" which is bullshit, she's just saying that because she wasn't able to get a chad. Pretty common but what's worse is that she uses Tiktok (degenerate app that is aimed at youth) and in "love" with 3 lesbians there. Degeneracy is being targeted at increasingly younger ages.

Definition of foid zoomers

Even teenage normies can't experience teen love anymore. Chad or nothing.

Definition of hole zoomers
FTFY

also

only women that exist are either rare 3D ones(in rural Eastern villages) or 2D queens(dont ban me mods sorry for foid worshiping kek)

Many teenage foids describe themselves as bisexual, lesbian etc. I don't think I've ever seen a real one. Like legitimately in my entire life, have never seen or heard of an actual non-celebrity woman who was a lesbian for the entire duration of her post pubescent life. #Chadsexual

I think it is a trend to be seen as bi if you are a foid.

Right now its still socially not that accepted for women to be a lesbian. But as it gets more and more common it will become socially acceptable. At that point I expect most girls will go into lesbian relationships as the norm.

I think the norm in the future might be gay relationships. Men are either outright going gay, or I am seeing more and more 'straight' man-transgender women relationships. And women will go into lesbian relationships.

Thats really sad. I view a birthright of the men of my civilization(Anglo-Saxons) to experience teen love.

women have no personality so to seem more interesting they become pseudo lesbians

fucking retard hole

This world makes me want to rope :feelsugh:

Many teenage foids describe themselves as bisexual, lesbian etc. I don't think I've ever seen a real one. Like legitimately in my entire life, have never seen or heard of an actual non-celebrity woman who was a lesbian for the entire duration of her post pubescent life. #Chadsexual

High iq post.
Teen girls will to lesbian so that they can make out with other females at parties and attract Chad's attention.

Heard of it happening many times in high school.

Hopefully this will blackpill even more zoomer guys, so that we can still hope for an revolution to occure within our lifetimes.

I find it fascinating how even good looking lesbians can be attracted to absolute trolls when they're female.
Absolute meme gender. It's not even aesthetics in general, they just hate ugly men