Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the physique you should aim for if you are fat

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
79319623f5bfdc4d7a39b2788b56de18.jpg

Decent ab definition under lighting /reasonably low BF. You dont need to lift 5 times a week in order to get this. And remember that once you reach this level, if you dont ascend, then no amount of gymcelling is going to help.

79319623f5bfdc4d7a39b2788b56de18.jpg

Decent ab definition under lighting /reasonably low BF. You dont need to lift 5 times a week in order to get this. And remember that once you reach this level, if you dont ascend, then no amount of gymcelling is going to help.

Based advice.

With this guy's face that's reasonable.
But with just a normie tier or below face that physique isn't going to cut it tbh
It's not something to aim for but the bare minimum. This isn't the 1980s.

Exactly my point. Body wise hes better but his face looks worse in this. Face > all.
With this guy's face that's reasonable.
But with just a normie tier or below face that physique isn't going to cut it tbh
It's not something to aim for but the bare minimum. This isn't the 1980s.

JFL if you think foids care about your max bench or squats. All they want is a ripped lean physique.

Face + leanness is what you need to make it.

Last edited:
Exactly my point. Body wise hes better but his face looks worse in this. Face > all.

JFL if you think foids care about your max bench or squats. All they want is a ripped lean physique.

Face + leanness is what you need to make it.
however there is a breaking point that if you get very very big eg muscle and fat but not too much fat eg around 15-20% and 15/16 stone, you can physically get a small halo where you mog almost all in intimidation, this is an underplayed hand from men and gives a fear factor to most men and women, this can be used in a variety of scenarios socially and at least means people think twice about fucking with you.

Last edited:
What about this physique?
7E2131AD 3BFB 46DE 8909 C1A6D62FA0FB

however there is a breaking point that if you get very very big eg muscle and fat but not too much fat eg around 15-20% and 15/16 stone, you can physically get a small halo where you mog almost all in intimidation, this is an underplayed hand from men and gives a fear factor to most men and women, this can be used in a variety of scenarios socially and at least means people think twice about fucking with you.
15/16 stone is like 95-100kg are you serious?

Nobody is going to be 100kg while being 15-20% bodyfat unless they're on hard cycles of steroids or extremely tall (188+ cm or 190+ cm minimum)

Food is my cope, i'm too lazy and overweight to even try getting in shape anymore. It feels like a waste of energy which would all be in vain anyway because of my failure of a face. I'd rather focus on being able to get out of bed, that's hard enough.

15/16 stone is like 95-100kg are you serious?

Nobody is going to be 100kg while being 15-20% bodyfat unless they're on hard cycles of steroids or extremely tall (188+ cm or 190+ cm minimum)
i am
and not on roids and 5 10"
its called effort
not herr derr anyone big its roids man it has to be roids man herrr derrrrr
20% is high dude

i am
and not on roids and 5 10"
its called effort
not herr derr anyone big its roids man it has to be roids man herrr derrrrr
20% is high dude
If you're really 95-100kg at 5'10" I'm 99% sure youre overestimating your bodyfat%.

There is no way 5'10" 95-100kg @15-20% bf is possible natty unless you have 1 in 1 million genetics.

20% body fat is huge lol

you know when your fat, the shape is everything

if you look half decent and flatish stomach you now way can be over 20%

this is my physique, not cut by any means but definitely not over 20%

20% body fat is huge lol

you know when your fat, the shape is everything

if you look half decent and flatish stomach you now way can be over 20%

this is my physique, not cut by any means but definitely not over 20%

The intimidation physique will earn you respect among men but wont work with foids.

I'm not fat though

Well almost there only a little bit belly fat to get rid of

Maybe I can do it? :feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back