Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This is the only site that allows anti female sentiment

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
I don't think there's anything as censored or looked down upon as anti female sentiment online. Look at something like modern Twatter. You can say anything you want about Jews and blacks and you'll be fine, but as soon as you criticize women it's over. Your account is decimated.

No matter what the site is, no matter how niche, no matter how edgy, it's all the same. I got a one week ban for saying a mean thing about women on r9k. On the holy based alt right spaces! You'll be banned too and they'll tell you how women can't help themselves and got manipulated by the evil Jews. "don't blame women!"

"All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the criticism of women shall not be forgiven unto men" (Matthew 12:31).

This is the only site that I know of that actually allows muh misogyny. Much better because of it too. No rolling my eyes as I watch every retard ret

only 18+ misogyny. no sexualizing minors! underaged females are innocent little angels unlike 18+ evil whores

Fucking hate how protected women are

only 18+ misogyny. no sexualizing minors! underaged females are innocent little angels unlike 18+ evil whores
We can criticize minors here. We just can't sexualize them. Personally I think any girl over the age of 11 is a disgusting whore these days.

Multiple studies and research on this. Men always mindlessly protect and simp for them like robots. Pathetic.

I find right wing worse now due to their relentless, often obsessive simping. They'll defend women even when obviously in the wrong.

I find right wing worse now due to their relentless, often obsessive simping. They'll defend women even when obviously in the wrong.
"She got that abortion because the Jews made her dude! Leave her alone."

Probably one of the few that also don't allow trannies or faggots

it's funny seeing how different this place is to other websites like reddit

Looksmax too but they allow sexhavers and normies. Also it has too many middle and high schoolers and they don't even hide their age in the posts kek

I don't think there's anything as censored or looked down upon as anti female sentiment online. Look at something like modern Twatter. You can say anything you want about Jews and blacks and you'll be fine, but as soon as you criticize women it's over. Your account is decimated.

No matter what the site is, no matter how niche, no matter how edgy, it's all the same. I got a one week ban for saying a mean thing about women on r9k. On the holy based alt right spaces! You'll be banned too and they'll tell you how women can't help themselves and got manipulated by the evil Jews. "don't blame women!"

"All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the criticism of women shall not be forgiven unto men" (Matthew 12:31).

This is the only site that I know of that actually allows muh misogyny. Much better because of it too. No rolling my eyes as I watch every retard ret
Is this actually true about twitter?

Looksmax too but they allow sexhavers and normies. Also it has too many middle and high schoolers and they don't even hide their age in the posts kek
I saw some on there literally say they're 12-13.

.org always was worse than here, by default, but post tik-tok invasion the place got 10x way worse.

I saw some on there literally say they're 12-13.

.org always was worse than here, by default, but post tik-tok invasion the place got 10x way worse.
Hi guys I'm in middle school and I'm 5'4, is it over?

-Little Timmy

Hi guys I'm in middle school and I'm 5'4, is it over?

-Little Timmy
"I've been rejected only once in my life, and it was the class Stacy, how over for me is it? I'm 14 btw"

thats the reason why i joined this site

Multiple studies and research on this. Men always mindlessly protect and simp for them like robots. Pathetic.
we should just kill them instead and make our own robot women

Nahh, there are other bp/incel websites out there.

To be honest, even here you aren't completely safe if you criticize women because of the feds. They seem to take "muh misogyny" more seriously than actual terrorist organisations sometimes. Fuck this clown world! :society:

I like this site because it bans pro feminist sentiment

Normies have the instinct of protecting women cuz their mind still believes they can reproduce but not for us we are certain about our condition haha

Incels.is stand above others in that we condone speech disagreeable to foids and normies. Instagram allows pedos, X allows nazis and gore, and TikTok allows racism. None go against the grain of foid preservation like .is

I'm quite happy for that, but I do still hope for more. I hope we can have a decentralized uncensorable forum some day. Perhaps with cryptography and the private, distributed medium it provides we can have it some day

when life is too hard I go here and feel at ease again

Women with their guile have their grip on the entire world and it will never change, we are only here to suffer

Everyone tries do demolish you on social media If you say something bad about women.

Another exception are places full with men like cars forums and something similar i think .

Same. It's absolutely ridiculous how they can get away with just about anything with little to no consequences. Accountability is Kryptonite to women.

Everyone tries do demolish you on social media If you say something bad about women.

Another exception are places full with men like cars forums and something similar i think .
They really are mindless animals.

Twitter is alright imo.
Other sites like Reddit only allow trannies to criticize women.

Yeah and imo it shows well what is the real, primordial, dominant principle in the western world at the moment. Vaginocracy.