Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the only place where I can truly express myself

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
It's the only place i can say anything i think without getting censored (mostly atleast). That's why i hate bluepilled people tryna censor us

Shut the fuck up, bubba. You are legit the most autistic, negative with a shit personality user on this entire board. I would much rather have Gyros here than deal with your toxic negativity, you spout the same bs over and over again. Fucking end yourself, srs.

Egyptianbaldcel said:
Shut the fuck up, bubba. You are legit the most autistic, negative with a shit personality user on this entire board. I would much rather have Gyros here than deal with your toxic negativity, you spout the same bs over and over again. Fucking end yourself, srs.
you had to make an alt to make this? couldn't confront me face to face? or are you an already banned user? tellem t? bigbird?

Egyptianbaldcel said:

Lol who is this, reveal yourself !

TheVman said:
It's the only place i can say anything i think without getting censored (mostly atleast). That's why i hate bluepilled people tryna censor us

Just ignore the fucking normies.
Your opinions and facts hurt their feelings.

Egyptianbaldcel said:

Lvl32wizard said:

Legit. most people who hate thevman must be normies / lookismfags / bluepillers

I can't spend a second without this forum. It's addicting more than drugs.

42cel_Alt#01 said:
Lvl32wizard said:
Legit. most people who hate thevman must be normies / lookismfags / bluepillers
yeah, and they always have like 20 posts or so

This is the guy from lookism, right.

E.C.C.O said:
Egyptianbaldcel said:

Solitarian_Walker said:
This is the guy from lookism, right.

No, I'm not one of the 10 people that still use that site.