Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE FOR US

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
REMEMBER THAT.

EVERY ELSE YOU GO IF YOU EVEN MAKE A PEEP ABOUT HOW FRUSTRATED YOU ARE

"INCEL :soy::foidSoy:"

You will be cast out. The foid and the corrupted male have the patience of a tiktoker off ritalin. They will spread rumors about you to ensure your social circle is axed. They will scorch the earth to ensure not only are you not to be trusted socially, but you are not to be trusted in employment. Maybe if you repent you can clean toilets, and give landwhales drive-thru hamburgers.

SO JUST SHUT UP AND STAY HERE, this is your safespace :soy: because we are all you have.

To deny our twisted benevolence is the fastest path to rope IMO. Almost every incel begs to come back or at least ends up on some other forum.

Agreed with you. This is the only place in the world where i can hate on foids and release my anger towards them. I can't even 10% of what i say about foids here in real life

Agreed with you. This is the only place in the world where i can hate on foids and release my anger towards them. I can't even 10% of what i say about foids here in real life
you cant even imply it-- they can sense microaggressions. They are getting more and more sensitive. Pretty soon we will not be able to go out at all unless if we fully wear a disguise like a ninja turtle

I used to write incel shit on nightlife forums before I knew what the word incel means. They thought it was hilarious.

I used to write incel shit on nightlife forums before I knew what the word incel means. They thought it was hilarious.
now they are literally ashamed to find amusing truth in it. THEY ARE CORRUPT. You will never have their grace EVER AGAIN

100% percent, only place on the earth where people wont hate you for being short ugly virgin loser and wont mob attack you because of the misoginy.

these forums are the only places where i feel free to talk about anything without being ridiculed.
also about my loneliness.

if i could i would show my face here,, without shame to do so, no matter what i have said, the problem is that people who know me from other communities (Normies) often come on this site to read the threads, and i don't feel at total freedom to do so.:feelsree:

these forums are the only places where i feel free to talk about anything without being ridiculed.
also about my loneliness.

if i could i would show my face here,, without shame to do so, no matter what i have said, the problem is that people who know me from other communities (Normies) often come on this site to read the threads, and i don't feel at total freedom to do so.:feelsree:
that's right. Even other incels-- if we perceive you to have potential to ascend, we have every right to be angry that you are just a mentalcel not living up to your potential. Other times, it is revealed that they are reasonably incel and they are revered.

even if you become a normie youll forever be blackpilled about reality. its truly over.
once you go black (pill), theres no going back.

JFL at fags that request their accounts be banned or suspended and then come back begging to rejoin. This is our only sanctuary, there is no other sanctuary on this internet for male outcasts or wretches like us, about time people start figuring that out. :feelsclown::feelsjuice:

JFL at fags that request their accounts being banned and then come back begging to rejoin. :feelsclown::feelsjuice:
Probably thought they ascended and then were torn into shreds by some Becky

Probably thought they ascended and then were torn into shreds by some Becky
A young man's fool errand, us oldcels have lost count of the hundreds of women we've been rejected by where we're smart enough to know to no longer try. :feelsjuice:

are you personality?
Nope just always liked his old avi :feelsjuice:
A young man's fool errand, us oldcels have lost count of the hundreds of women we've been rejected by where we're smart enough to know to no longer try. :feelsjuice:
Yeah its a common thing among youngcels but for me. Ill never turn bluepilled no matter fucking what. Blackpill is truth and a way of life. No hole that would cheat on me is ever going to change that' :feelsjuice:

I remember he complained that IT once thought he was a pedo just for having a random pokemon character as an avi

Ironically this is a sanctuary for the mentally sane, everywhere else is an open mental asylum

Yeah its a common thing among youngcels but for me. Ill never turn bluepilled no matter fucking what. Blackpill is truth and a way of life. No hole that would cheat on me is ever going to change that' :feelsjuice:
Most young men don't know these things because they're still caught up in the world being new with all its new life experiences, but once you reach 30 and beyond, you know the bullshit game of this world all too well. After all of that, there's no going back. :feelsjuice:

Most young men don't know these things because they're still caught up in the world being new with all its new life experiences, but once you reach 30 and beyond, you know the bullshit game of this world all too well. After all of that, there's no going back. :feelsjuice:
I realized that at 17. Third world takes its toll on a mf :lul:

I realized that at 17. Third world takes its toll on a mf :lul:
Makes sense, currently, the United States is doing its best to catch up with the Third World. :feelsclown:

Ironically this is a sanctuary for the mentally sane, everywhere else is an open mental asylum
:feelsokman:
Diversity is a strength :feelsYall:
I find myself caring less and less anymore, I just want maximum pain or destruction. Whatever destroys this piece of shit nation faster I'm all for, I'm all out of give a fucks. :feelsjuice: