Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is the one thing you’ll never experience

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
It’s funny how people with good genetics live good lives and breed with others who also have good genetics, thereby maximizing their long term happiness and sense of security and wellbeing. Crazy how retard parents with subpar genetics never think twice about bringing another soul into this disgusting world with close to no chances of living a good life.

View: https://x.com/meandwh/status/1711855697997058410?s=46&t=ldjEqxRqCFWHOfCJI7noZQ

Mouth Shotgun GIF - Mouth Shotgun Shotgun In Mouth - Discover & Share GIFs

Crazy how retard parents with subpar genetics never think twice about bringing another soul into this disgusting world with close to no chances of living a good life.
My parents told me they thought alot about having another a child and then they decided to do it, but they really did not consider anything. They could have done ALOT differently.
They also have no idea about the heightpill or anything.
They thought of having another kid after me but there is a high risk of diseases and disabilities and stuff in my family so in a way I got lucky to be born "normal" although maybe if I had another younger sibling I would not be so lonely. Oh well it probably would have just been a foid to mog my romantic life into another realm and be ER fuel like it was for Elliot Rodger.

My parents told me they thought alot about having another a child and then they decided to do it, but they really did not consider anything. They could have done ALOT differently.
They also have no idea about the heightpill or anything.
They thought of having another kid after me but there is a high risk of diseases and disabilities and stuff in my family so in a way I got lucky to be born "normal" although maybe if I had another younger sibling I would not be so lonely. Oh well it probably would have just been a foid to mog my romantic life into another realm and be ER fuel like it was for Elliot Rodger.
That’s how it goes most of the time, these morons just have kids without giving it much of a thought and oh well, here we are…

That’s how it goes most of the time, these morons just have kids without giving it much of a thought and oh well, here we are
Well they think they gave it alot of thought in terms of finances and genetic diseases and such. Basically for my life to not be a complete screw up but nothing to excel me, they then proceeded to sabotage anything good that could have ever occured.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back