Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the most incel skintone

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
If your skin is whiter than this you can run JBW game
If your skin is darker than this you can run thug game
If your skin is this colour...... it’s completely OVER. No girls are attracted to anyone with this complexion, its over for us.

Attachments

• 552312F1-5206-49ED-A64F-0966903122D1.jpeg
    552312F1-5206-49ED-A64F-0966903122D1.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 179
Anyone can run the thug game, it's just that no one is going to take a curry thug seriously.

time to run bleach game

It's over for curries

SOMCEL just summed up my life.

Tyrosinase inhibitors suppress melanogenesis and can make skin a little bit lighter in tone.
But all bleaching agents are cancerogenic as far as I know...

Tyrosinase inhibitors suppress melanogenesis and can make skin a little bit lighter in tone.
But all bleaching agents are cancerogenic as far as I know...
Bleaching is cope. It will fuck up your skin in the long run

It's like old parchment paper skin. No chance.

Bleaching is cope. It will fuck up your skin in the long run
I know. Thanks to my mother's polish-russian phenotype, I am 1 on Fitzpatrick scale. My dad is arabian with dark skin, lol.

I know. Thanks to my mother's polish-russian phenotype, I am 1 on Fitzpatrick scale. My dad is arabian with dark skin, lol.
That’s too pale tbh girls like guys who are slightly tanned

That’s too pale tbh girls like guys who are slightly tanned

Clear pale skin with dark brown hair and blue eyes seem to be attractive for most girls from my personal experience. I am considering transitioning though, cause baldness/mature hairline will kill my sexual market value for sure.

Last edited:
Clear pale skin with dark brown hair and blue eyes seem to be attractive for most girls from my personal experience. I am considering transitioning though, cause baldness/mature hairline will kill my sexual market value for sure.
If you have blue eyes, you automatically slay

Pale acne ridden skin, like my subhuman face.

If your skin is whiter than this you can run JBW game
If your skin is darker than this you can run thug game
If your skin is this colour...... it’s completely OVER. No girls are attracted to anyone with this complexion, its over for us.
Examples of people with this skintone, just wanna make sure

Curry skintone. I didn't know you were curry, I thought you were black.

Anyone can run the thug game, it's just that no one is going to take a curry thug seriously.
You triggered @DonkeyPunch

That's the typical curry tone (though I've seen many darker curries and conversely many nigs with about the same skin tone or lighter even).

Lmao, that's my skin color.

Tell that to curries AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
THUG GAME MY FUCKING ASS

Tell that to curries AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
THUG GAME MY FUCKING ASS

Lol same here. If you can pass as Latino or Asian you're not completely fucked. Otherwise good luck

This is cope it's about bones and phenotype

That's literally my complexion
It's over

my skin is that color lol, i'm only white in the winter. i literally look like a guido from jersey shore in the summer because i live on the coast.

Curry skintone. I didn't know you were curry, I thought you were black.

this is exactly my skintone. Its over for curry-looking ethnics like me

my skin is that color lol, i'm only white in the winter. i literally look like a guido from jersey shore in the summer because i live on the coast.

youre white af

I’m Somali lol not all Somalis have dark skin. There’s a lot of Somalis with this colour
Then shouldn't you be desirable to other Somalis who have darker skin?

the most incel pigment has to be the saturated vibrant brownish yellowish tone south/south east asians have. females dont want to fuck literal piss and shit

100% nailed it, that's my skin tone too

Then shouldn't you be desirable to other Somalis who have darker skin?
Nope because I’m not light enough to run lightskin prettyboy game. Darkskin Somali guys can run thug game.

JFL at being non-white in 2k18.
Its over for ethniccels.