Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason I don’t care about getting a girlfriend

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
The reason I don’t care about having a girlfriend is because who people are going to like is beyond my control it’s not something anyone can control. The dating game is all just a predetermined game of luck if you’re attractive your odds of finding a partner are higher if your not so attractive your odds of finding a partner are lower looks play an essential part in who gets with who don’t listen to the normies who think looks don’t have much to do with dating

I say I don't care but my monkey brain still goes neuron activation at big tits
big boobs pron GIF

its about coping hard

Since foids are evil creatures, in a sense, it's probably better to be alone as a non-chad.

I say I don't care but my monkey brain still goes neuron activation at big tits
big boobs pron GIF

Hawt burgerwhore.

More motivation to go burgermaxxing.

The reason I don’t care about having a girlfriend is because who people are going to like is beyond my control it’s not something anyone can control. The dating game is all just a predetermined game of luck if you’re attractive your odds of finding a partner are higher if your not so attractive your odds of finding a partner are lower looks play an essential part in who gets with who don’t listen to the normies who think looks don’t have much to do with dating
even as an ugly man, IF you somehow get a girlfriend, you will always be drowned in anxiety

your girlfriend can basically do anything and you will match up to it in order not to lose her

you can't do anything, because if you do lose her, you may never get a chance ever again

and your dating market profile is the equivalent of her accidental shit stains

even as an ugly man, IF you somehow get a girlfriend, you will always be drowned in anxiety

your girlfriend can basically do anything and you will match up to it in order not to lose her

you can't do anything, because if you do lose her, you may never get a chance ever again

and your dating market profile is the equivalent of her accidental shit stains
let me put it like this, a break up is equivalent to breaking your bones

the copes are the sedatives, they will work for a bit

chad and some normies get proper treatment (another girlfriend)

the subhuman will lose his copes and bleed to death (suffer in permanent solitude)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back