Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the Ultimate Race Pill - BROOTAL

MoggedByALoli

MoggedByALoli

GTS Loli Feet Keeps Me Sane
★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/redicetv/status/1790982817024987317

This is the ultimate racepill. I don't see how anyone can deny the importance of race after this. Brutal blackpill strikes again. NOT ALL RACES ARE EQUAL! :feelskek:
White skin, blue eyes, blonde hair, tall height, high IQ. European mogs all.
Aryan Children

new moneymaxxing tactic just dropped

I read about this, they are importing in other European countries also. Their excuse for not using local men as donors its because its not regulated. Why dont they regulate it then? Almost all foids that use donors are 40+yo

Tbh. I would rather keep my dark brown hair, dark hair is better on men. But If I Had ginger hair like my brother, then, maybe I could maybe I could larp as white and get Noodlewhores intrested in me. But I don't like them, so who cares. I wish I had blue eyes instead of hazelish shit green, looks like brown from a distance. Or even my grandfather's light green would be ok.

I read about this, they are importing in other European countries also. Their excuse for not using local men as donors its because its not regulated. Why dont they regulate it then? Almost all foids that use donors are 40+yo
Forty? Aren't their eggs all dried up and gone by then? Women should frankly (Especially Europeans) be forced to breed, specifically those with good genes.

Tbh. I would rather keep my dark brown hair, dark hair is better on men. But If I Had ginger hair like my brother, then, maybe I could maybe I could larp as white and get Noodlewhores intrested in me. But I don't like them, so who cares. I wish I had blue eyes instead of hazelish shit green, looks like brown from a distance. Or even my grandfather's light green would be ok.
I agree, although blonde hair looks good in royalty, like in kings and princes. I also wish I had blue eyes like Jeremy Meeks. Imagine him without them? He would drop by a solid point, for sure. Still, Chad, but not as striking. InkwellTV/Rehab Room made a good video on the topic.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBcZoS_eMOI

Forty? Aren't their eggs all dried up and gone by then? Women should frankly (Especially Europeans) be forced to breed, specifically those with good genes.
Few eggs are enough, most still have them until 45-48. Worst thing state is paying huge money to make autistic kids, because those foids couldn't settle for an local guy when they shouldve had.

Yeah, I have seen that. The world is so unfair.
Yeah... I wish we could have at least chosen our parents and then spun the wheel to see the results of their genetic pairing, lol. :feelskek:

Few eggs are enough, most still have them until 45-48. Worst thing state is paying huge money to make autistic kids, because those foids couldn't settle for an local guy when they shouldve had.
I think the state is doing this on purpose because the Jews want to make autistic, weak white men for both the purpose of them being weak and, of course, turning the local females away from them.

I agree, although blonde hair looks good in royalty, like in kings and princes. I also wish I had blue eyes like Jeremy Meeks. Imagine him without them? He would drop by a solid point, for sure. Still, Chad, but not as striking. InkwellTV/Rehab Room made a good video on the topic.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBcZoS_eMOI

Light eyes mog heavily, tan is best at medium. Hair depends on the style.

Light eyes mog heavily, tan is best at medium. Hair depends on the style.
What do you mean by style? Does it really matter if you're Chad?

Lana Lokteff right-wing tradwife Stacy :feelsohh:

It doesn't. Different types of chad.
If you're Sub-Five, would it be better to have blonde or black hair? However, this question also applies to normies.

If you're Sub-Five, would it be better to have blonde or black hair? However, this question also applies to normies.
Medium/dark brown its probably seen as more masculine

Medium/dark brown its probably seen as more masculine
I agree; unfortunately, we don't get to choose our hair color, the same as our genetic traits.

View: https://twitter.com/redicetv/status/1790982817024987317

This is the ultimate racepill. I don't see how anyone can deny the importance of race after this. Brutal blackpill strikes again. NOT ALL RACES ARE EQUAL! :feelskek:
White skin, blue eyes, blonde hair, tall height, high IQ. European mogs all.
View attachment 1160620

Im not saying dark eyes are better but imo very light eyes just look creepy

Those kids dont even look human they look like some sort of aliens trying to act human

If shitskins want to be bleached they need thousands of thousands of those Aryan cum factories