Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the mentality of kikes on IT. (The last pic is the best icing on the cake)

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
One Reddit brocel checking out IncelTear gets a ban from this 35 yr old cuck on Reddit over "misogyny" & "hate". So, this dude Tejano210 goes out of his way to DM this guy. So read on and discuss. Although, the last one about his wife is the best one.

If you get a DM from any of them, do not answer it. Delete it. Same for those on Reddit or still on Reddit who send these morons DMs, they want the attention from you so they can post it on their shitty ToS-breaking sub. I've gotten several DMs from many ITicks, but never replied to any of them. I post this here as an FYI to highlight the intelligence level of these idiots as well the last pic which is worth it. You'll see why.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    351.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 2.png
    2.png
    368.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 3.png
    3.png
    438.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 4.png
    4.png
    474.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 5.png
    5.png
    397.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 6.png
    6.png
    468.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 7.png
    7.png
    403.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 8.png
    8.png
    499.9 KB · Views: 132
  • The best.png
    The best.png
    425.4 KB · Views: 132
What is “bc”. I don’t get how the last pic is the best.

His wife is trying to have a son, but not with him.

What a fucking pathetic cuck.

What is “bc”. I don’t get how the last pic is the best.

The last one is the best because "BC" is Birth Control and his "wife" has been using it while she goes on to have relationships with other men, apparently he is fine with it.

If you get a DM from any of them, do not answer it. Delete save it in case they accuse you of saying something you didn't. Same for those on Reddit or still on Reddit who send these morons DMs, they want the attention from you so they can post it on their shitty ToS-breaking sub. I've gotten several DMs from many ITicks, but never replied to any of them. I post this here as an FYI to highlight the intelligence level of these idiots as well the last pic which is worth it. You'll see why.

kek'd at the title and how this thread got bumped recently NGL

Could be worse he could marry a women who already had kids but I won't be surprised if he get cucked behind his back and the kid "they are trying for" is someone else's.
I don't know how normal fags cope with there wife being ran through hundreds of guys. I understand not everyone can get a qt virgin gf but there should be some type of standard so you don't comit to the town cumdump.

Reddit soy + power = petty tyrant

like clockwork