Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is the final straw. I give up. The foid I should have gone on a date yesterday betrayed me

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
I've been talking to this foid for a month since we matched

And tried to set up date for a whole month, but she was busy or too tired etcetra

Week earlier I've finally set up date with her for 7th of October

On thursday she told me that the date is cancelled and refused to elaborate

I didn't think anything bad because it happened earlier

Yesterday, on the October 7th, day when we planned to go on date, I wrote her couple of messages but she left them on read. And again I didn't think anything bad cause I thought she was just busy

Today, October 8th she writes me good morning, 4 hours later than she usually does. I said good morning to her and asked how was her day

AND FUCKING HELL...............

She said that she met with her male friend and stayed over night

I literally started screaming and throwing objects in my room, bashing head against the wall

I asked her why would she cancel our date over that. And she told me: because he wrote me earlier

What? WHAT??? BITCH I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU FOR A FUCKING MONTH

I left her on read, I just couldn't anymore

And right now I type that message for you brocels with my hands shaking, my heart aching and my mind breaking

You can call me bluepilled retard and you have all rights to do so...

I've just believed she's the one. She didn't delete me after I sent my multiple pictures, she didn't delete me after I said I'm 5'10. We could talk for hours and hours and hours, we had so much in common

I just can't take it anymore. I just want to be hugged for at least one time in my life

I've been rejected hundreds of times, but it was never as painful, this rejection just feels so personal. And how easy she wrote all of that shit

For me she was the whole universe, for her I was just another tab in VK (Russian Facebook)

Last edited:
That's women

1 month is way too much investment in "talking stage"...you should be texting one day absolute maximum before setting up a date. If she blows you off even one time, never talk to her again. Just ghost. This is basically how I catfish.

Never talk to that bitch again.

1 month is way too much investment in "talking stage"...you should be texting one day absolute maximum before setting up a date. If she blows you off even one time, never talk to her again. Just ghost. This is basically how I catfish.

Never talk to that bitch again.

Bro, I've invested so much because in all my years of trying dating apps she was the first one who didn't ghost me right after she seen my face

It's not like I have hundreds of foids who I'm talking to right now and can set up another date

Foids have like 10 different guys on dating sites that they chat with at the same time, and in the end they pick the guy whos the best looking one and the most outgoing, interesting etc. The exact same thing happened to me about 15 years ago. I was chatting with a foid i thought i had a chance with, we decided to meet and then the day after she ghosted me and never came, or she cancelled the date.

Some weeks later i saw her together with a high tier normie manlet. I was taller than him but i had an uglier face. He also came from a rich family so he was more successful. When she saw me, she hugged him tight and walked away fast from me. She now has children with this high tier normie manlet and they live happily ever after, she does have diabetes though so that's good.

EDIT: It was probably the most brutal black pill or rejection i've had in my life. She actually chatted with him at the same time she chatted with me and she picked him in the end. Most foids do this. It's fucked up really.

Last edited:
Was she good looking? Tall? Thick? Robust?

Brutal, she wanted a date with you but her chad friend texted her, she left you on read and fucked him all night? :foidSoy: :soy:

As a 34 y o I can pretty much say that this is the typical subhuman gender behavior.

No wonder chads beat their women up in relationships.

@ incel tears

Last edited:
Check out my recent adventure, and how it turned out... 1 month story that ultimately failed, like it always does.
Just stop hoping.

And tried to set up date for a whole month, but she was busy or too tired etcetra
It's over at this point, she will make time for someone she is attracted to but I understand why you kept on trying but foids are always talking to multiple guys I am sorry it did not work out brocel.

I just don't understand why these fucking bitches even give out signals, or wanna hang out with you, or text with you if they have no incentive to have a relationship with you. Same thing goes if the whore has a BF, why does she even bother with other dudes? Do they really believe in guy-girl friendships whilst their BF don't mind if she has guy friends and she is aware of that, or WTF IS WRONG WITH WOMEN...

I just don't understand why these fucking bitches even give out signals, or wanna hang out with you, or text with you if they have no incentive to have a relationship with you. Same thing goes if the whore has a BF, why does she even bother with other dudes? Do they really believe in guy-girl friendships whilst their BF don't mind if she has guy friends and she is aware of that, or WTF IS WRONG WITH WOMEN...
I chatted with a foid at work one time that seemed interested in me but she ended up having a boyfriend which was half surprising but I kind of ended up expecting this stuff its crazy, I think they just like attention.

Block that foid and never contact her again. She's playing you. As I say often women are evil

I chatted with a foid at work one time that seemed interested in me but she ended up having a boyfriend which was half surprising but I kind of ended up expecting this stuff its crazy, I think they just like attention.
But at what point do they expect from a sensible human being to be able to distinguish genuine romantic interest?
I just don't get it.

But at what point do they expect from a sensible human being to be able to distinguish genuine romantic interest?
I just don't get it.
They don't. I think they like the attention, and the intrigue of speaking to a potential romantic prospect for the first time. But they never take it anywhere since they are commited. It's stupid as fuck. They just love male attention I think.

If they give you all the attention and interest, there should be a point where you are expected to "realize the signs she is giving", but when the signs are so blatantly obvious that the one thing she could do more is to just straight up kiss you, where does the line blur?
How could women expect us NOT to misunderstand these??

If they give you all the attention and interest, there should be a point where you are expected to "realize the signs she is giving", but when the signs are so blatantly obvious that the one thing she could do more is to just straight up kiss you, where does the line blur?
How could women expect us NOT to misunderstand these??
They are not even thinking about that at all lol
Foids gonna foid

Sure, then go ahead, kiss me out of the blue and THEN I might not misunderstand your signs, Missus.
I ain't gonna do shit for women ever again, I promised that when I was 17.
No approaching ever.

Foids have like 10 different guys on dating sites that they chat with at the same time, and in the end they pick the guy whos the best looking one and the most outgoing, interesting etc. The exact same thing happened to me about 15 years ago. I was chatting with a foid i thought i had a chance with, we decided to meet and then the day after she ghosted me and never came, or she cancelled the date.

Some weeks later i saw her together with a high tier normie manlet. I was taller than him but i had an uglier face. He also came from a rich family so he was more successful. When she saw me, she hugged him tight and walked away fast from me. She now has children with this high tier normie manlet and they live happily ever after, she does have diabetes though so that's good.

EDIT: It was probably the most brutal black pill or rejection i've had in my life. She actually chatted with him at the same time she chatted with me and she picked him in the end. Most foids do this. It's fucked up really.
There's a reason why I'm a misogynist

Yikes you're salty cause she changed her mind ? She didn't owe you sex sweaty and your reaction says more about you than her. You need therapy incel.

Cause foids are narcissist attention seekers. They like keeping a guy on a string for the ego boost

serves him right, he trusted a femoid!

Check out my recent adventure, and how it turned out... 1 month story that ultimately failed, like it always does.
Just stop hoping.
My condolences brocel. Foids are truly vile creatures

That's the reason why I will never believe in a girl's interest in me, unless she directly kisses me.
It's all just games for them...

Bro, I've invested so much because in all my years of trying dating apps she was the first one who didn't ghost me right after she seen my face

It's not like I have hundreds of foids who I'm talking to right now and can set up another date

you niggas need to understand some of the redpill principles do apply when interacting with foids.

Go ERmaxxing and rape that foid

Stopped reading there. Unless you chadfished or photoshopped you are not an incel if you get matches on dating apps. I don't get matches even in LATAM or Filipenis (via location spoofing) that's how subhuman I am. I could maybe get matches if I posted photos from 10 years ago AND lied about my height, but even then it'd be landwhales probably.

Stopped reading there. Unless you chadfished or photoshopped you are not an incel if you get matches on dating apps. I don't get matches even in LATAM or Filipenis (via location spoofing) that's how subhuman I am. I could maybe get matches if I posted photos from 10 years ago AND lied about my height, but even then it'd be landwhales probably.
matches mean nothing if they don't follow up with sex or at least a date

Don't be a free agent in life, let the blackpill guide you. Never give yourself false hope, for that is the way of the normie.

Yesterday, on the October 7th, day when we planned to go on date, I wrote her couple of messages but she left them on read. And again I didn't think anything bad cause I thought she was just busy

Today, October 8th she writes me good morning, 4 hours later than she usually does. I said good morning to her and asked how was her day

I literally started screaming and throwing objects in my room, bashing head against the wall

I asked her why would she cancel our date over that. And she told me: because he wrote me earlier

What? WHAT??? BITCH I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU FOR A FUCKING MONTH

And right now I type that message for you brocels with my hands shaking, my heart aching and my mind breaking

I've just believed she's the one. She didn't delete me after I sent my multiple pictures, she didn't delete me after I said I'm 5'10. We could talk for hours and hours and hours, we had so much in common

I just can't take it anymore. I just want to be hugged for at least one time in my life

I've been rejected hundreds of times, but it was never as painful, this rejection just feels so personal. And how easy she wrote all of that shit

For me she was the whole universe, for her I was just another tab in VK (Russian Facebook)
You get matches? Mogs me

Chads.is :chad:

Its literally no point to date as a sub5. You will never ever be priority for them.
We're just chattbots to them when chad is offline, thats it:blackpill::feelsrope:

I don't even get shit like that if toilets are not instantly hostile for existing in their presence and you being an ugly man then you mog me to oblivion

brutal cuckpilled

another day on .is

Don't be a free agent in life, let the blackpill guide you. Never give yourself false hope, for that is the way of the normie.
1 day maximum is Chad only. Normies have to put in more effort

It's over for Russian cels
Yeah, she’s that type.

By any chance are you on the autism spectrum?

I am and a foid did the same thing to me choosing her cheating ass boyfriend who cheated on her three fucking times!

I had fully expected her to cancel the date last minute and even told my roommates preemptively what I expected.

They told me to stop being catastrophic and not assume the worst.

I assumed she was testing how gullible I was as she knew I was on the spectrum after I told her when she disclosed her sibling was autistic.

I was 23 at the time.

I guilt-tripped her that she’s proving me right by giving such a scumbag a chance, but not me, who’s on the spectrum and a much better person. I told her, it’s because of girls like you why I’ll always be single for the rest of my life.

She told me that will not happen and I will still be perpetually not been in my first relationship by the time I’m 30, and that first relationship will be very brief and toxic.

I’m 32 and still have found that “special someone.”

I seek more than just losing my virginity, I want a soulmate I just want an intimate relationship based on love, not physical attraction or sex. But in this day and age it’s impossible for us socially awkward or not “gifted” with looks.

I'm not going to say anything witty or give out a 5 paragraph essay concerning what happened to you.

All I have to say is; you're a fool and you should know better.

I don't really think I can blame a brocel for trying

Ghost this foid and never talk to her again.

Please kill her immediately

Foids gonna foid
Dating as man is hell, dating as an incel can't even be qualified by human language.

Foids tend to simply ghost you after they got what they wanted from you. That's how rude they are. Happened to me a lot, even with the foid I wasn't interested in. They just assume that you're a piece of shit because you're a man. Their sexism is in their nature.

So much wasted time can't be surprised though foids will be foids.