Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Maybe she actually likes me?

PlebbyMenes

PlebbyMenes

Codecel
★★
WARNING !!!
DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THE FACT THAT A GIRL MAY BE INTERESTED IN ME.

Okay so some of you might remember me posting about starting my first year in university.
One month has passed, school is doing alright, I pretty much got used to the recent changes in my life.

On to the story.

So first day of uni was registration day where the school organized some optional events for newcomers to get to know the uni a bit better, like a campus tour, introduction to the course etc. At the end of the day, we had a "Welcome on board workshop" which was pretty much like a group of maybe 15 schoolmates, totally unknown to eachother, put into various situations to ease us into knowing eachother.

So there was this girl..

She is 21 and she actually approached me (even though I am 31, extremely old for university but whatever..). She is an absolutely beautiful, cute, vivid, intelligent girl. She may have sparked an interest in me when everybody had to introduce themselves to the group, and everyone was kinda nervous and awkward, but I spoke about myself with complete confidence and in an extroverted, humorous style. We added eachother on facebook messenger afterwards, but for the first few weeks we didn't speak to eachother in school or in text either. It would've been awkward for any one of us to approach the other one. Time went on and as we got used to the routine of the classes, everybody taking the usual seat during lectures. In university, we have different timetables and classes, so there are still incredibly many people who I don't know.

Okay so let me put it this way. Imagine a situation with me walking into the classroom a few minutes before the start of a lecture, some people are still outside in the corridor, some already took their seats. Who do you say 'hi' to? Maybe to the one or two person who you sit next to, but you don't go into the classroom greeting fucking 20 people individually. I started to notice that when I entered the classroom and I quickly scanned the students in the room, whenever I noticed her, she actually waved, smiled and said 'hiii' to me. It would'nt have been awkward for her to not give a fuck about me in that situation, but she often chose otherwise. Other times, when we meet for the first time on a particular day, she usually takes the opportunity to greet me firsthand, or tries to engage smalltalk with me.

I actually, honestly like her, but I would NEVER be the creepy old dude.
Approaching women who are 10 years younger than me is strictly forbidden.
No bueno.

So we attended a guest presentation together by a freak accident last week. We sit next to eachother, and afterwards, going home, we walked to the subway together also (we take the same route). It wasn't like a date, just a common programme. And guess what. She texted me yesterday, saying that we should arrange a day where we would learn math and calculus together because she doesn't feel like starting it alone, and also she should be doing some practicing. I am kind of okay in programming, so I asked if she accepts help in programming in return, and she happily said yes. She is an absolute legend in maths, she doesn't need to fucking practice it...

What the fuck is going on guys?

TL;DR: First month of uni passed, and I know a pretty girl from Day 1 who just randomly texted me yesterday out of the blue, saying we should arrange a day where we study together, explaining that "she has trouble with math" (she doesn't..), and exercise should'nt hurt. I am pretty sus that this is just an excuse.

TL;DR: First month of uni passed, and I know a pretty girl from Day 1 who just randomly texted me yesterday out of the blue, saying we should arrange a day where we study together, explaining that "she has trouble with math" (she doesn't..), and exercise should'nt hurt. I am pretty sus that this is just an excuse.
Just ascend with her already JFL. You can do it bro, i believe in you

fakecel, gtfo

Im potential rapist and i disavow your shitty post mods ban this cuck

First month of uni passed, and I know a pretty girl from Day 1 who just randomly texted me yesterday out of the blue, saying we should arrange a day where we study together, explaining that "she has trouble with math" (she doesn't..), and exercise should'nt hurt. I am pretty sus that this is just an excuse.
:chad::banhammer:

Just ascend with her already JFL. You can do it bro, i believe in you
Thank you bro.

Yeah I am faking a mild disinterest in her, testing if the "I don't give a shit" technique works or not.
Whenever she gets into a convo with me, I ride along, like in a nonchalant semi-friendship, but I never approach. I try to give off a vibe that I'm a confident guy who doesn't simp to anybody.

I hope this turns out alright. On the surface I remain focused on my studies, but I am secretly analyzing her every move... Wish me luck.

Another greycel post

My favorite button

If you are letting the agegap get in your way then u a kuk

If you are letting the agegap get in your way then u a kuk
Care to explain that, what do you mean? Age gap doesn't hold me back.
I have no issues with a 21 year old girl sucking my dick, and a strange look in society's eyes won't discourage me if the girl is interested.
I won't commit or initiate tho, I just go with the flow.

WARNING !!!
DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THE FACT THAT A GIRL MAY BE INTERESTED IN ME.

Okay so some of you might remember me posting about starting my first year in university.
One month has passed, school is doing alright, I pretty much got used to the recent changes in my life.

On to the story.

So first day of uni was registration day where the school organized some optional events for newcomers to get to know the uni a bit better, like a campus tour, introduction to the course etc. At the end of the day, we had a "Welcome on board workshop" which was pretty much like a group of maybe 15 schoolmates, totally unknown to eachother, put into various situations to ease us into knowing eachother.

So there was this girl..

She is 21 and she actually approached me (even though I am 31, extremely old for university but whatever..). She is an absolutely beautiful, cute, vivid, intelligent girl. She may have sparked an interest in me when everybody had to introduce themselves to the group, and everyone was kinda nervous and awkward, but I spoke about myself with complete confidence and in an extroverted, humorous style. We added eachother on facebook messenger afterwards, but for the first few weeks we didn't speak to eachother in school or in text either. It would've been awkward for any one of us to approach the other one. Time went on and as we got used to the routine of the classes, everybody taking the usual seat during lectures. In university, we have different timetables and classes, so there are still incredibly many people who I don't know.

Okay so let me put it this way. Imagine a situation with me walking into the classroom a few minutes before the start of a lecture, some people are still outside in the corridor, some already took their seats. Who do you say 'hi' to? Maybe to the one or two person who you sit next to, but you don't go into the classroom greeting fucking 20 people individually. I started to notice that when I entered the classroom and I quickly scanned the students in the room, whenever I noticed her, she actually waved, smiled and said 'hiii' to me. It would'nt have been awkward for her to not give a fuck about me in that situation, but she often chose otherwise. Other times, when we meet for the first time on a particular day, she usually takes the opportunity to greet me firsthand, or tries to engage smalltalk with me.

No bueno.

So we attended a guest presentation together by a freak accident last week. We sit next to eachother, and afterwards, going home, we walked to the subway together also (we take the same route). It wasn't like a date, just a common programme. And guess what. She texted me yesterday, saying that we should arrange a day where we would learn math and calculus together because she doesn't feel like starting it alone, and also she should be doing some practicing. I am kind of okay in programming, so I asked if she accepts help in programming in return, and she happily said yes. She is an absolute legend in maths, she doesn't need to fucking practice it...

i hope you ascend with her
now get the fuck out GrAY:reeeeee:

WARNING !!!

On to the story.

So there was this girl..

No bueno.

Dnr + fuckoff GrAYfag

Fuck her already man.

Thank you bro.

Yeah I am faking a mild disinterest in her, testing if the "I don't give a shit" technique works or not.
Whenever she gets into a convo with me, I ride along, like in a nonchalant semi-friendship, but I never approach. I try to give off a vibe that I'm a confident guy who doesn't simp to anybody.

I hope this turns out alright. On the surface I remain focused on my studies, but I am secretly analyzing her every move... Wish me luck.
I wish you luck ngl, hope you get her.

No no no... It's not me bro.
She ALREADY had a bf... Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I found out the soft way tho. I just overheard it, she was talking to her classmate about homework, and she said that she gave it to his boyfriend for him to finish it.

Yea so this one-and-a-half sentence just realigned me into reality once again. I spent the last whole month planning and thinking about what would be the optimal way for us to even get to know eachother. Now it all goes down the drain.

Remember guys, HOPE is not your friend.
It's FUCKING OVER, and it never even began in the first place...
Sums up how desperate I am for even the smallest cues of interest, the slightest bit of friendly human communication from my peers can lead me into this emotional turmoil.

What fucks me up real hard is that I cannot figure out why she deliberately sat next to me today.
In the first lecture at 8AM, the classroom was about 30% full, and she chose to sit next to me. She followed me throughout the whole day, she had the patience and waited for me to take a piss, eat my lunch, went to get my stuff from the locker room etc., always seeking my company. We spent the whole day together... Is that fucking normal? Why me, if he has a guy already?? She is on the border of being clingy, she is "attached" to me for no reason whatsoever... Talk about false signals.

She could have all the guy friends she wants, there are thousands of chads in this fucking school. Yet she wants my company. But she has a bf...
I don't even know what's happening anymore...

I know I am overthinking like crazy. But the girl lost his dad when she way very young. Maybe she has daddy issues? Like I said she is 21 and I am 31, extremely odd for an university...

I wish this whole thing could just fucking end, like it never even happened...
I want to un-know her. This is just pain this way...

Last edited:
I think we've all been at a point where we confuse common courtesy from a foid for them showing interest

I hope you ascend, inceldom is something not many people deserve to have

However, if all of these have happened to you you're a fakecel. Sorry. But this place isn't for you. Staying here will only make you further depressed anyway.

Actually sounds like a hard friendzone.
Never heard of that phrase before.

What’s this? What’s a creepy old dude? Who’s calling you one?
Nobody yet, although I fondly believe that I am a misfit in this community. I had no repercussions so far regarding my age, but my integration into the 18-21 age group isn't true. People accept me on the surface level, but it's all just a lie. True friendships don't easily form with this huge of an age difference.

BTW last time I stalked some random 20 year old bitch from my town on IG and she posted an NGL link (where you can ask anything from her anonymously), and I asked if she's getting alot of offers from guys (she was single at the moment), and she said it was a long time when she even received a compliment from a guy, but the added that guys who message her are atleast 10 years older than her, and (quote) "what could she even do with a 30 year old?!?!!" --- sums it up.

I hope you ascend
I just don't believe in hope anymore.. Hope is just misguiding my emotions and makes me suffer once again. Thanks anyways.

This is your chance to escape this hellhole!

This is your chance to escape this hellhole!
To you, and all who are wishing me success:
Did you post this after you read the recent comments? Or am I missing something?

To you, and all who are wishing me success:
Did you post this after you read the recent comments? Or am I missing something?
No I didn't read at first but I see the excuse I always get. They all have boyfriends man.

Truest truecel on incels.is in 2023

I found out the soft way tho. I just overheard it, she was talking to her classmate about homework, and she said that she gave it to his boyfriend for him to finish it.
I have had a similar thing happen, you think a foid might be interested in you but then it turns out they have a boyfriend! They just cant help but want the attention I guess.

Just because a girl says hi to you it doesn't mean anything yet.

Just because a girl says hi to you it doesn't mean anything yet.
Nah it was much more, the amount of attention she gave me... Was unordinary.

BTW we (a small group) just had a night out with a few of our schoolmates from uni. We had a few drinks and she was there with his BF, and I dominated that useless pathetic piece of shit. Her BF is nothing.

Now that I have seen her BF, I hold myself much higher than I thought I would do.
Now I have a newfound need of her. I want her to be mine. But I have to be better than that trash guy. And I need her to know that I am better.

WARNING !!!

On to the story.

So there was this girl..

No bueno.

Too long to read but if you think she's interested then go for it and tell us if you succeed

I think we've all been at a point where we confuse common courtesy from a foid for them showing interest
No, toilets like to play games. They know what they're doing. It's not courtesy.

I pretty much experienced the same thing with I girl and I've come to the conclusion they're just playing games and you seem like a good long term source of narcissistic supply.

WARNING !!!

On to the story.

So there was this girl..

No bueno.

You’re off the team! Be gone in the name of Allah!

You're spending all month obsessing over her while she talks to you out of a spontaneous combination of boredom, narcissistic supply, and genuine daddy issues while she's getting plowed by a guy her age.

You're spending all month obsessing over her while she talks to you out of a spontaneous combination of boredom, narcissistic supply, and genuine daddy issues while she's getting plowed by a guy her age.
Suicidefuel for the OP