Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is the current state of london... How fucked am i?

• Thread starter Fuckmyexistence
  • Start date
Fuckmyexistence

Fuckmyexistence

Professional Cuck-Slayer
-
So, on top of being a hopeless virgin, i also have to live in fear of getting viciously stabbed for no reason by a bunch of guys who are fucking all of the girls in my area, oh and btw everyone in that vid is about my age (16) and these guys are no joke, everything they say in their songs is for real. Also i live in an area similar to this in east london, as a white guy of average build and actually decent face, i guess im a true locationcel, being white english is a curse out here guys, pray for me.

All the local stacies, of whatever race, just go straight for these types of guys, just be badman alpha theory?

any other londoncels out here to share the feels?

Such diversity.

Just be a thug theory

This song is low key hard though

Never see these guys with stacies, most of them are dogs tbh

You are 16 not a real incel. If you've given up on life at 16 then it's probably down to mental illness more-so than inability to attract a woman.

Solution for ethnicels: move to London? English girls are hot anyways.

Hearing (c)Rap with a British accent is just hilarious to me though. And honestly I'm not scared of them. This is 'MURICA. We all have guns.

You are 16 not a real incel. If you've given up on life at 16 then it's probably down to mental illness more-so than inability to attract a woman.
like i said man, location most girls around here wouldnt give a white guy a second look unless he's a 8+/10 whereas 5/10 blacks drown in pussy, its weird.

DAMN, wish i was black in UK.

Just be chaddam theory. Arabs who can pull off bad boy terrorist game and average/above average attractiveness could probably turn Britain into their own Thailand.

Bro just get the fuck outta london, its been taken over by somalis, pakis, and other blacks.

Solution for ethnicels: move to London? English girls are hot anyways.

Hearing (c)Rap with a British accent is just hilarious to me though. And honestly I'm not scared of them. This is 'MURICA. We all have guns.
its not rap its drill, but if you're living here and have no access to guns and are walking down the street at night, dont tell me you wouldnt be terrified

like i said man, location most girls around here wouldnt give a white guy a second look unless he's a 8+/10 whereas 5/10 blacks drown in pussy, its weird.
You are conflating a black man to a thug. Do you think a black man like steve urkel or carlton from fresh prince would be getting girls?

My God and I'm going there for a holiday very soon

"JUST BE THUG BRO"

LowIQ redpill tier thread.

"JUST BE THUG BRO"

LowIQ redpill tier thread.
thats how it is round here man, idk where you're from but i know first hand that location is the biggest factor on how fucked you are, te only reason i havent killed myself yet is because if i move out i might have a shot, i hear american girls are easy.

Dude you are 16, go buy some testosterone and inject it while your face is still developing. You got a chance, inject inject inject

thats how it is round here man, idk where you're from but i know first hand that location is the biggest factor on how fucked you are, te only reason i havent killed myself yet is because if i move out i might have a shot, i hear american girls are easy.
No, its not.

If your face is Sub5 you will still having problems to get girls, doesnt matter if you are a nice guy or a thug, doesnt matter if you are in London or in Chicago.

Im from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil and there are alots of guys who think EXACTLY like you. Its a massive cope.

London is doomed. At this point you're probably safer living in an east or west african country.

Are there many whites in these gangs or do they hate white people?

Dude you are 16, go buy some testosterone and inject it while your face is still developing. You got a chance, inject inject inject
lmao im not really that beta, im about 5'11 and average build and im already growing a full beard, its just that theres no hope for white guys where im from, not unless you're damn near perfect.

but id rather be white in london than be a gook or curry, unless they get an arranged marriage, its literally O G R E, so theres that lol.

London is doomed. At this point you're probably safer living in an east or west african country.

Are there many whites in these gangs or do they hate white people?
there is the odd white guy dotted around these gangs, they're not really racist, though they will perceive you very differently or might have some prejudices, theres defo a lot more to prove as a white guy but once you know them and act like them, they'll take you in as one of their own.

I also live and grew up in a poorer multi ethnic area. I honestly hate all the controversy from cons regarding "Mooslims!" coming here to cause problems. The only people I ever am scared of in a group are Somalians, other young white people. I literally never had a problem with being robbed by Middle easterners (Well just ONCE) But Seriously, walking into a group of Somalians or other white people in this area is far worse when you are alone at night compared to middle easterners. Yet all these upperclass, white conservatives are angry about migration from Syria but not from Sudan or Somalia which are FAR more violent. Fuck I hate people, I wish these upper class whiners had to walk this area alone at night and theyd see their fellow white people are more likely to rob them.

lmao im not really that beta, im about 5'11 and average build and im already growing a full beard, its just that theres no hope for white guys where im from, not unless you're damn near perfect.

but id rather be white in london than be a gook or curry, unless they get an arranged marriage, its literally O G R E, so theres that lol.

FakeCel. Why dont you just move?

I also live and grew up in a poorer multi ethnic area. I honestly hate all the controversy from cons regarding "Mooslims!" coming here to cause problems. The only people I ever am scared of in a group are Somalians, other young white people. I literally never had a problem with being robbed by Middle easterners (Well just ONCE) But Seriously, walking into a group of Somalians or other white people in this area is far worse when you are alone at night compared to middle easterners. Yet all these upperclass, white conservatives are angry about migration from Syria but not from Sudan or Somalia which are FAR more violent. Fuck I hate people, I wish these upper class whiners had to walk this area alone at night and theyd see their fellow white people are more likely to rob them.
FakeCel. Why dont you just move?
i cant lol, im 16, and im not a fakecel im still a virgin.

If you are manly looking at 16 and just cant get laid and blame it on being white I am sorry but you are a fake cell. Are you saying that every single white women in London is dating a black/brown guy? Come on man, sounds like you just need to move to a better area

If you are manly looking at 16 and just cant get laid and blame it on being white I am sorry but you are a fake cell. Are you saying that every single white women in London is dating a black/brown guy? Come on man, sounds like you just need to move to a better area
yeah, like the 5 white english girls that are left are either dating blacks or white gigachads that mog me to oblivion, you'd be surrprised at the competition from other whites despite there being so few of us like wtf.

Of course he's a fakecel he is 16 year old mentally ill retarded faggot
sounds about right apart from the fakecel part, i wouldnt be here if i wasnt a virgin.

are Somalians big or skinny, or are they threatening because they're in groups?

Most other Africans seem to hate Somalians lol

Svt3fm0.jpg

Svt3fm0.jpg
bro, everyone hates somalians, and where im from there isnt a lot of somalians, mainly Nigerians and carribeans and a bunch of pakis, ik this wasnt directed at me but oh well.

You want a white girl in London? Start learning to speak Polish

Svt3fm0.jpg

Hahaha! They are skinny but they are tall AF and yeah they are in big groups. Most I seen was 50+ in a train station and two came up and asked if I had a cell phone to use. I said no. They are like are you lying? You are not lying are you?? Scary shit

You are a fakecel cause all you have to do is move to a whiter area. Most of us does not matter where we live because our faces are ugly or not masculine. Be glad you are a fakecel, get a good job and move out of that shithole where women dont like ghetto asses

You are a fakecel cause all you have to do is move to a whiter area. Most of us does not matter where we live because our faces are ugly or not masculine. Be glad you are a fakecel, get a good job and move out of that shithole where women dont like ghetto asses
dw man im getting out of here asap, but for the meantime im stuck here, and therefore im stuck on this forum, id love to gtfo this forum but theres nowhere else for me to vent...

Low IQ thugs exist everywhere, seeing these monkeys performing music can sometimes be entertaining but ultimately they are usually borderline retarded

The only one worth listening to is Stormzy, who doesn't have annoying lyrics and is actually a Christian-cel. So it's fucking LifeFuel as fuck that he's pretty much the only one that made it big out of this shitty music scene.

Others will end up broke or in prison, thank God we live in an era where most musicians are broke failure-cels unlike 20 years ago.

So, on top of being a hopeless virgin, i also have to live in fear of getting viciously stabbed for no reason by a bunch of guys who are fucking all of the girls in my area, oh and btw everyone in that vid is about my age (16) and these guys are no joke, everything they say in their songs is for real. Also i live in an area similar to this in east london, as a white guy of average build and actually decent face, i guess im a true locationcel, being white english is a curse out here guys, pray for me.

All the local stacies, of whatever race, just go straight for these types of guys, just be badman alpha theory?

any other londoncels out here to share the feels?

you like drill?

i need to join a gang tbh

16 yr olds shouldnt be here.

I think I was 11 before I first saw a black person, when I went on school trip to Paris.

English girls aren't as hot as you all think you know.

Last edited:
My God and I'm going there for a holiday very soon
if they hear a nonlocal accent ur fucked fyi

oh also please fucking nuke london, thanks

Last edited:
You ever think that by the time you reached a certain age, say 20 to 30,31, and you knew how dumb this sort of thing was and could see through it and would hope it would go away and others would see it that way too? I mean, I've been dealing with this wannabe gangbanger shit since I was like 14ish? I think. And like while it wasn't this bad, this is what every other asshole in highschool was like. Didn't help.

What's worse is the fact that it is spreading everywhere. It used to be just east/south London, with north west being relatively white. Now London is 80% roadman wannabes that get all the pussy.

> 16
> "hopeless virgin"

Most normie guys don't kise their virginity at 16, fuck off with your "its hopeless" nonsense. Come back when you are 19, thats when you can start to say things are serious.