Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the average woman

TheWolf

TheWolf

She is a literal 4/10, terrible nose, long midface and just because she is a woman she will get laid.
She has slept with 39 people. The sad thing is, when she is ready to settle down, she will have no problem finding a rich loser to marry her. They have no shame.

IMG 6032

Last edited:
she's got that witch chin

will age gracefully :lul:

What a surprise a cumskin

They are so arrogant that they are willingly showcases they are whores. And why not, literally no negatives consequences. There will always be betas fishing around to commit. Chad doesn't care about her notch count for his lays. Government will support her if she gets knocked up.

Foids cannot lose. And some still rope!
I used to hate seeing soys and cucks make posts about hating being a white man, but seeing how far my fellow cumskins go into debauchery like poly/open relationships/my wife's bf and allowing "their" foids to do this shit... I almost understand hating your race.

Cumskins baffle me. The fact that he is not stoned to death for being such a whore is just the beginning. Some cumskin idiot will actually marry this slut when she is in her 30s, decining and wanting babies. Then whe wil shit out more cumskins with a whore mother and their society will see nothing wrong with it.

Imagine this slut being your mom

Shameful display. Unnatural color hair, high chances of cluster B shit.

Cumskins baffle me. The fact that he is not stoned to death for being such a whore is just the beginning. Some cumskin idiot will actually marry this slut when she is in her 30s, decining and wanting babies. Then whe wil shit out more cumskins with a whore mother and their society will see nothing wrong with it.

Imagine this slut being your mom

Fucking based man.

The sad part is that this cumskin slut is going to be someone's mother. This woman does not deserve the gift of being able to give life. No modern woman does. Imagine your mom fucking men in the back of a movie theatre parking lot in her 20s, and uploading it on social media to broadcast it to the world.

These women truly don't give one fuck about being decent human beings. It fucking sickens me,

These woman always claiming chads on their bodycount whilst the chad don't even remember them.

She thinks she's a 10 lol, 3.5/10 cringe cunt

More like average jew...

She looks like my psychiatrist, just observemaxxing

Without context, you’d think she meant she turned 39 jfl.
DE011ACE EF9F 40FF 9F55 D0B9C3AC4C03

that is a tranny

It's cringe when average generic foids act like they're staceys. It's almost like every single one of these whores are generic copies of each other: Bisexual, proud sluts, tattoos..

not one god damn second

It's over for so many men

All toilets have a way of talking on these phone videos as though they just started mid-conversation with a known friend. Are they trained to do that? Does tiktok incentivize talking like a vapid cunt? Even the tiktok speech synthesizer is designed to sound like a vapid bitch. Or are women seriously such hardcore herd followers?