Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is Someone's Future Wife

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
This is why virginity matters. Sure, you could get cheated on. But what, really, is the difference between a woman cheating on you and a woman getting gangbanged by 25 guys a week before meeting you? She's defiled by other men in either case.

http://5newsonline.com/2016/05/23/parents-stunned-after-girl-has-sex-with-as-many-as-2-dozen-boys-in-school-bathroom/
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
LOL holy crap. It's over. She found all the chads and brought them together.
 
sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
961
Online
8h 51m
I bet she blasted out a Snapchat "come fuck this in the bathroom today." Social media really changed the game.
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
Who cares honestly?
When you get her you should use her before she leaves you
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
Reddit numale cucks will defend this. I often wonder if they’re even straight.


LanaDelRey said:
Who cares honestly?
When you get her you should use her before she leaves you

Nigga please. Just stop.
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
NegroKing said:
Reddit numale cucks will defend this. I often wonder if they’re even straight.



Nigga please. Just stop.



No you should stop the cope and realise your position in life. 

Why the hell even worry about DIFFERENT PERSON and what SHE does. Worry about yourself,if you are a moral person be moral for yourself dont judge others.
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
LanaDelRey said:
No you should stop the cope and realise your position in life. 

Why the hell even worry about DIFFERENT PERSON and what SHE does. Worry about yourself,if you are a moral person be moral for yourself dont judge others.

What other people do effects and pollutes society as a whole.
 
W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
263
Online
0
Does anyone have pictures of her ?
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
ItheIthe said:
What other people do effects and pollutes society as a whole.

Partially true. But many a holy father said to only.condemn and judge yourself. And Jesus himself said who is without sin let cast zhe first rock. 
I have  personally jerked off to all manner of fucked upnshit and I am sure if I had the chance I would maybe do some of those things I jerked off to. 

And I am sure many of you guys would do the same.
 
sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
961
Online
8h 51m
LanaDelRey said:
No you should stop the cope and realise your position in life. 

Why the hell even worry about DIFFERENT PERSON and what SHE does. Worry about yourself,if you are a moral person be moral for yourself dont judge others.

You're a troll. What other people do affects the society they live in. Do you have no perception of history at all to not understand that discontentment is the core driver of historical revolutions?

You live in a society where the majority of males are sexually excluded and watching women be whores (financial) and sluts (sexual pleasure) for a minority of men. 

You're either a slut or a Chad. Fuck off.
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
sepelion said:
You're a troll. What other people do affects the society they live in. Do you have no perception of history at all to not understand that discontentment is the core driver of historical revolutions?

You live in a society where the majority of males are sexually excluded and watching women be whores for a minority of women. 

You're either a slut or a Chad. Fuck off.
I have been on PSL in over 5 years. 

If you want to be a monk you can be a monk just fine. 
And I am.sexually excluded as well. But so.what? What does it have to do with them.having sex etc. It is their bussnes. 

I would have sex as well.if I had someone :'( have it.with.
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
LanaDelRey said:
Partially true. But many a holy father said to only.condemn and judge yourself. And Jesus himself said who is without sin let cast zhe first rock. 
I have  personally jerked off to all manner of fucked upnshit and I am sure if I had the chance I would maybe do some of those things I jerked off to. 

And I am sure many of you guys would do the same.

Yes when Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", he was saying that we should offer love and forgiveness to others. WHAT HE WASN'T SAYING is "Go ahead and sin away since everyone does it anyway!" If that was the case then there should be no laws at all.
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
ItheIthe said:
Yes when Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", he was saying that we should offer love and forgiveness to others. WHAT HE WASN'T SAYING is "Go ahead and sin away since everyone does it anyway!" If that was the case then there should be no laws at all.

And are YOU sinning or are the OTHERS sinning?
 
sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
961
Online
8h 51m
ItheIthe said:
Yes when Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", he was saying that we should offer love and forgiveness to others. WHAT HE WASN'T SAYING is "Go ahead and sin away since everyone does it anyway!" If that was the case then there should be no laws at all.

Just imagine if Jesus money changers in the temple story was like Lana here with Jesus saying "mind your own business, respect your place don't be jealous because you don't have an interest scam." 

Usury was historically reprehensible, as was adultery and being a promiscuous woman. Today it's people like Lana here who defend the degenerates that facilitate societal decay, men LDARing in despondency.

Give us your patreon link that you pm to your cucktears buddies.
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
LanaDelRey said:
And are YOU sinning or are the OTHERS sinning?

Others. And that sin pollutes society. Rise in fornication = Inability to appreciate marriage. Inability to appreciate marriage = Depression and hostility. Depression and hostility = Broken homes. Broken homes = messed up kids. 

Sexual immorality destroys families.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
LanaDelRey said:
No you should stop the cope and realise your position in life. 

Why the hell even worry about DIFFERENT PERSON and what SHE does. Worry about yourself,if you are a moral person be moral for yourself dont judge others.

Why the hell worry about someone else? Gee I don't know man. Why worry about anyone else in that case.
I reserve the right to be jealous and angry. If you're going to have this bullshit holier than thou attitude for not judging someone else than you don't belong here.

Also weren't you saying the other day that looksmatches weren't real? And that women were all better looking than men? God how did you become such a bitch.
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
ItheIthe said:
Others. And that sin pollutes society. Rise in fornication = Inability to appreciate marriage. Inability to appreciate marriage = Depression and hostility. Depression and hostility = Broken homes. Broken homes = messed up kids. 

Sexual immorality destroys families.

Yes I agree with you completely. 
However nobody is stopping you from being a moral person and living your life as pure,even pure as Jesus himself. And you arent son Of God to be able to judge them,you can only judge yourself. 

If you were a female for instance you could be a pure virgin bride as an equivalent.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
Yeah, this is the sad truth. The higher their sexual number count; the higher the divorce rate is and even some promiscuous behavior could unfold into something disastrous, in some cases were the wives of the husbands would ask if they could engage in polygamy, or be in an open marriage, and then we know later that marriage is bound to fall apart. I don't think, I've ever seen successful open relationships because one of the people would end up getting jealous, and hurt.
 
W

Wearacombl

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
313
Online
0
Zielony4 said:
LOL holy crap. It's over. She found all the chads and brought them together.

Shit like that happened 10 years ago already.
Everyone at my old HS knew the sluts that would blow you for a couple $ or let you fuck them for some more on the toilet, if they accept you ofc.
Maybe it made it a bit easier, but schoollife was always a pool of degeneracy.
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
NegroKing said:
Why the hell worry about someone else? Gee I don't know man. Why worry about anyone else in that case.
I reserve the right to be jealous and angry. If you're going to have this bullshit holier than thou attitude for not judging someone else than you don't belong here.

Also weren't you saying the other day that looksmatches weren't real? And that women were all better looking than men? God how did you become such a bitch.


I have lived my ENTIRE life (oldcelhere 28) being battered by both males and females. Being excluded,being shat on,being denied everything etc. 

I see no reason to hate female any.more than a male,even more the males are the worse cause they attack you to kill of their competiton for females,while females simply.ignore you. 

And you want me to judge some random sluts enjoying their life? For what? How the hell can I know their circumstances,obviously they got the be the real girls and not me,and I can only envy them. I will never be a real girl and it is pointless for me to even think about judging them for ANYTHING. 

And jfl at ppl.here saying their "future wife". You are out of your mind if you think people like me are gonna have ANY WIFE AT ALL. we are fucking rejected from LIFE,both by females and males. There are no wife for us. 

IT IS OVER FOR IS,GET IT IN YOUR SKULL,AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT SOCIETY THAT GIVES NO FUCK ABOUT YOU. 
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
LanaDelRey said:
Yes I agree with you completely. 
However nobody is stopping you from being a moral person and living your life as pure,even pure as Jesus himself. And you arent son Of God to be able to judge them,you can only judge yourself. 

If you were a female for instance you could be a pure virgin bride as an equivalent.

Except it does effect me. Thanks to the rampant spread of degeneracy it is near impossible to find a decent partner.

Also, even if it doesn't effect me, it still negatively effects tens of millions of other people. I'm not judging anyone, I'm condemning degeneracy in general.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Wearacombl said:
Shit like that happened 10 years ago already.
Everyone at my old HS knew the sluts that would blow you for a couple $ or let you fuck them for some more on the toilet, if they accept you ofc.
Maybe it made it a bit easier, but schoollife was always a pool of degeneracy.

School is useless. It teaches you nothing academically. All it does is """teach""" bluepilled classes, but around you, there's always blackpills like these. I would have paid money for that, but the femails there wouldn't have accepted me.
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
ItheIthe said:
Except it does effect me. Thanks to the rampant spread of degeneracy it is near impossible to find a decent partner.

Also, even if it doesn't effect me, it still negatively effects tens of millions of other people. I'm not judging anyone, I'm condemning degeneracy in general.
If you are 
1)Chad
2)rich
You can get a female today,same as any other time. 

And you should be thankful for not being tempted so much as your average female is. It means you are going to heaven AFAIk you are religioncel.
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
LanaDelRey said:
If you are 
1)Chad
2)rich
You can get a female today,same as any other time. 

And you should be thankful for not being tempted so much as your average female is. It means you are going to heaven AFAIk you are religioncel.

Even Chads get non-virgins. Just lol if you think there is more than 1 college graduate virgin female per 50 square miles.
 
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
10,599
Online
115d 17h 21m
LanaDelRey said:
If you are 
2)rich
You can get a female today,same as any other time.

Prostitution doesn't count. Just because she's being hired long term doesn't make it anything other than prostitution.
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
ItheIthe said:
Even Chads get non-virgins. Just lol if you think there is more than 1 college graduate virgin female per 20 square miles.

Most Chads dont care about having a virgin wife. 

And consider that if a God is not providing you with a virgin wife,it may be his way of telling you that celibacy is for you. Why would you force the issue?
 
W

Wearacombl

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
313
Online
0
ItheIthe said:
LanaDelRey said:
If you are
1)Chad
2)rich
You can get a female today,same as any other time.
And you should be thankful for not being tempted so much as your average female is. It means you are going to heaven AFAIk you are religioncel.
Even Chads get non-virgins. Just lol if you think there is more than 1 college graduate virgin female per 20 square miles.

Well yes, by the time Chad is ready to marry<, he's 25+,
by that time he slayed enough virgins and knows firsthand that every girl in his age range had dozens of guys fuck her.
Because he fucked them as well.
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
Angry_runt said:
Prostitution doesn't count. Just because she's being hired long term doesn't make it anything other than prostitution.

For 90%+ of the human history marriagw was only about money and way to raise kids. 

JFL if you think love is for peasants like us. We are not noble lords and princesses,we are the gutter trash,the bottom 20%. 
Take a deep breath and look the hell you are. You arent the disney prince,you are fucking quasimodo...no worse,you are perceived as either a villan or like a side character. 

It is insane to think that you deserve some ideal fantasy land love.
 
slackbum

slackbum

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
tfw the whole football team railing a single girl meme is true
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
Wearacombl said:
Well yes, by the time Chad is ready to marry<, he's 25+,
by that time he slayed enough virgins and knows firsthand that every girl in his age range had dozens of guys fuck her.
Because he fucked them as well.

Chad has deflowered 1-2 women max. He's not going around deflowering 20 y/o virgins, because those pretty much don't exist. Almost all girl are non-virgins by the end of high school.
 
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
10,599
Online
115d 17h 21m
LanaDelRey said:
It is insane to think that you deserve some ideal fantasy land love.

That has nothing to do with what I was saying. Money is cope. If you think having money is a legit way out of inceldom, then pretty much anyone can do it by hiring prostitutes. Problem solved, no more incels, eh?


ItheIthe said:
Almost all girl are non-virgins by the end of high school.

And those that are virgins on a technicality, they have blown out assholes and no gag reflex left from pleasuring Chad in other ways.
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
Angry_runt said:
That has nothing to do with what I was saying. Money is cope. If you think having money is a legit way out of inceldom, then pretty much anyone can do it by hiring prostitutes. Problem solved, no more incels, eh?

You are out of your mind if you think I am rich. 
I have nothing,no friends,no gfs,no job,my family hates me,I have zero drive. I have literally nothing going for me. 

If I was rich I would just buy a whore and marry her and pretend that she loves me. 
I am sure that any legit rich guy can get a wife. 

Oh and being incel means everyone hates you and your chances of being rich are very low. 
Good genes come in package. Most incels are destutue and poor on top of their ugly looks and bad mentality. 

You are essentially looking at a lifetime of abuse,rarely anyone could take it all on and still be normal. Read a little about oldcels at FA and other sites,they have all been sacked from reality.
 
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
10,599
Online
115d 17h 21m
LanaDelRey said:
You are out of your mind if you think I am rich. 

Who said you're rich?


LanaDelRey said:
I am sure that any legit rich guy can get a wife. 

If you mean a live-in prostitute that can make a grab for a significant portion of your property/income, then you're right.


LanaDelRey said:
Oh and being incel means everyone hates you and your chances of being rich are very low. Read a little about oldcels at FA and other sites,they have all been sacked from reality.

I'm 35 and I've been earning just over $200k/yr after taxes for the past 3 years. No woman gives a shit. If I were a millionaire, then I'd probably have some prostitutes trying to get me to hire them long term by way of marriage, but I somehow have trouble imagining that. I lived in Eastern Europe and Russia for almost a year and even there, where most people live on less than $500/month no woman gave a shit about my money.

If you're an incel, even your money is ugly and unwanted.
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
Angry_runt said:
Who said you're rich?



If you mean a live-in prostitute that can make a grab for a significant portion of your property/income, then you're right.



I'm 35 and I've been earning just over $200k/yr after taxes for the past 3 years. No woman gives a shit. If I were a millionaire, then I'd probably have some prostitutes trying to get me to hire them long term by way of marriage, but I somehow have trouble imagining that. I lived in Eastern Europe and Russia for almost a year and even there, where most people live on less than $500/month no woman gave a shit about my money.

If you're an incel, even your money is ugly and unwanted.

I get less than 200 euros a month from my parents so I have no idea how is it being rich. But I am surr you will get an older female eventually for your money.
 
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
10,599
Online
115d 17h 21m
LanaDelRey said:
But I am surr you will get an older female eventually for your money.

Why would I hire a prostitute that could profit immensely from my death?
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
Angry_runt said:
Why would I hire a prostitute that could profit immensely from my death?

Because you are ugly and male?

Why does someone gets born as a millionaire celebrity and someone gets born as a homeless beggar??? Who the hell knows. 

You might escortcel as well. You solved your problem with money.
 
Sneepysqar

Sneepysqar

Society terrorized us first
★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
669
Online
5d 6h 25m
"A bunch of football players went into a room with a girl and had sex with her, and a bunch of the football players were suspended," student Alex Bailey told WBBH. "So we might not have a football team this year."

So female is slut, boys get in trouble, football gets cancelled. School is screwed up.
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,178
Online
0
hideous.gif
 
R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
1,577
Online
3d 13h 17m
Her father must have nerves of steel. I would have killed her, then myself. Jesus fuck. What a shame.
 
kino

kino

Greycel
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
12
Online
0
and when she's 30, she's finally going to settle down with some beta, hiding her past, a "new start", while he remains clueless and glad he could be with someone with as much personality and beauty as her
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
LanaDelRey said:
No you should stop the cope and realise your position in life. 

Why the hell even worry about DIFFERENT PERSON and what SHE does. Worry about yourself,if you are a moral person be moral for yourself dont judge others.

Holy shit you're such a little bitch, can we ban this no incel faggot
 
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,100
Online
20d 4h 31m
Jesus fucking wept. This is almost day of retribution fuel.

Every time i think women can't be bigger more degenerate whores they manage to impress me.
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,245
Online
7d 7h 52m
LanaDelRey is a very elaborate troll guys

some guys treat troll creations like works of art, and well this is one of them
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,178
Online
0
LanaDelRey said:
And are YOU sinning or are the OTHERS sinning?

What is the point of this?
 
D

Dingus_Incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
121
Online
16m
Feminists will say we shouldn't judge her, but condem the Tyrones and Chads who fucked her.
 
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
ItheIthe said:
This is why virginity matters. Sure, you could get cheated on. But what, really, is the difference between a woman cheating on you and a woman getting gangbanged by 25 guys a week before meeting you? She's defiled by other men in either case.

http://5newsonline.com/2016/05/23/parents-stunned-after-girl-has-sex-with-as-many-as-2-dozen-boys-in-school-bathroom/

This is suicide fuel. Incel to incel guys, I don't want to exist. This is too much. I want to go to heaven.
 
Kirby

Kirby

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
51
Online
5m
Just put her out of her misery, she needs assisted suicide ASAP. We can not allow such individuals to spread their degeneracy in our society.
 
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

♻️
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
34,616
Online
178d 16h 42m
This is a rather normal "Coming of Age" scenario of the 2010s. It's ovER.
 
maybethrowed

maybethrowed

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
110
Online
2m
LanaDelRey said:
No you should stop the cope and realise your position in life. 

Why the hell even worry about DIFFERENT PERSON and what SHE does. Worry about yourself,if you are a moral person be moral for yourself dont judge others.

that "banned" by the username <3


Dingus_Incel said:
Feminists will say we shouldn't judge her, but condem the Tyrones and Chads who fucked her.

"they condone rape culture! it doesn't matter she was begging for it, it's still rape!"
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
Hey! You sexist mean incel! Don't you know the past is the past!
(But in all honesty this the world cucks made for us)
 

Similar threads

Misogynist Curry 卐
Replies
36
Views
1K
Misogynist Curry 卐
Misogynist Curry 卐
Zhou Chang-Xing
Replies
2
Views
537
Truckzo
Truckzo
Excluded
Replies
36
Views
834
Excluded
Excluded
Edmund_Kemper
Replies
53
Views
2K
Ragastcell
Ragastcell
I
Replies
12
Views
468
Detro
Detro
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top