Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is Someone's Future Wife

Dingus_Incel said:
Feminists will say we shouldn't judge her, but condem the Tyrones and Chads who fucked her.

They're just jealus that she had 25 Chads plowing her, while they had to take some beta for the night.
Feminsts are just angry cunts that are unable to get Chad on command.

She fucked the whole football team. They must have had better personalities than the chess team, amirite?

I love how she isn't even content with one Chad, she had a whole bunch of them run a train on her. This article is a prime example of female degeneracy.

"b-but not all females are degenerate!!1 She was young and had no idea what she was doing!!!1"

- The idiots over at fucktears probably

I'm sure in today's high schools both the lunch ladies and the female students and the thot teachers are in a separate line to give Chad athlete's cock their 5 sucks while the incels and normies are in the actual lunch line waiting for a sloppy Joe.

JFL if you missed out on this during high school

The article says the mother declined to press charges. Obviously. She was probably over the moon that her daughter had experienced so many cocks in one day. I suspect the mother will soon be inviting the chads over to her house to sample them herself