Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel THIS IS RIDICULOUS , 6.0 ANIME FOID FUCKABLE ( IN AUE ) , WHILE BUYING KEBAB

you mean IRL foid that wears an anime T-shirt?
never seen a foid IRL that looks like ANYTHING like anime character.
you're coping if you think anime foids are white.

i think your personality matches ur pfp very well.

also how df do u hum the jjk ops, they have 10000000 beats, you'd be growling at that point or just sounding weird.

@Aadi @your personality

3bYL 1

Cope..there's no drama. @your personality is cool in my books and I don't think he takes spergings of a hopeless broke ethnic NEET seriously
Was entertaining to read

I just finished reading everything and noticed that this was resolved.

Cope..there's no drama. @your personality is cool in my books and I don't think he takes spergings of a hopeless broke ethnic NEET seriously
Agreed. If there was drama it ended when we both came to the conclusion about how unfortunately the term "neckbeard" has become an all encompassing insult that no longer just is used against fat white ugly guys.

I'm really sorry that happened, brother. I had a horrible experience last summer at a gas station where three very tall foids wearing anime stuff and very very short shorts were running around the store being obnoxious. They looked high school age and all were nearly a foot taller than me.

:feelsrope:
She wasnt obnoxious Heck she was Alone besides propably and Most likely having Orbiters and Friends" , she did Look school / colleague age to me around 16-18ish

And even If i would Low inhib her , the Chances of a fuck would be slim , and the fucking dance" Most man Need to Go through would be annoying AS fuck
you mean IRL foid that wears an anime T-shirt?
never seen a foid IRL that looks like ANYTHING like anime character.
you're coping if you think anime foids are white.
Yea exactly

Last edited:
Which ones ?
Look a page back about my arguments that the words neckbeard and weeb were just ways of shaming incels and posting neckbeard memes in response to OP humming an anime song makes no sense.

Look a page back about my arguments that the words neckbeard and weeb were just ways of shaming incels and posting neckbeard memes in response to OP humming an anime song makes no sense.
I read all of it

maybe i meet that bitch again.

who knows

she was virtue signaling as fuck with that hunter x hunter shits

it most likely atettion just for simps , who knows next time

i might apporach her , dont have to loose anways