Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel THIS IS RIDICULOUS , 6.0 ANIME FOID FUCKABLE ( IN AUE ) , WHILE BUYING KEBAB

Izayacel

Izayacel

Lament "
★★★★★
frist of all what the flying fuck , in my fucking shithole ( Aue ) these anime bitches exist?

her face was decent ish , hair was good too , she weared a HUNTER x HUNTER shirt , LOL , of course i recognize that but thats besides the point

was it virtue signal? , who knows .

she even turned around when she left the store in the last second , while i hummed some Jujutsu taisen song ( the opening ) while listening to it on my phone

Didnt bother approaching because i knew the result would be negative or not in my favor

This bitch has propably orbiters in school all around , and even if , im a fucking freak , a Reject . no way in fucking hell i could fuck her.

FUCK .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Reminder :

She was all alone in the store too AFTER SCHOOLBREAK

no friends or Orbiters around .

well not that i should care , im just an observer ( cope ) at this point.

Last edited:
schizoposting

This definitely feels like worldbuilding lore from a video game ngl. It's like I hacked a computer in an rpg and this is a personal log entry.

This definitely feels like worldbuilding lore from a video game ngl. It's like I hacked a computer in an rpg and this is a personal log entry.
this just fucking happened , and im fucking filled with rage not being able to fuck her

this just fucking happened , and im fucking filled with rage not being able to fuck her
Brutal, brocel. By the way...is AUE Arab United Emirates?

Brutal, brocel. By the way...is AUE Arab United Emirates?
no its a shit tier town in germany , wish i was in a even smaller town tbh

it has only 23k ( propably 25k now ) residents

no its a shit tier town in germany , wish i was in a even smaller town tbh

it has only 23k ( propably 25k now ) residents
Bigger than my shithole town in Burgerland. I liked Germany. Maybe it's because I'm half German but I really enjoyed it there. I'd rather be in Deutschland land the Jewnited States rn

Bigger than my shithole town in Burgerland. I liked Germany. Maybe it's because I'm half German but I really enjoyed it there. I'd rather be in Deutschland land the Jewnited States rn

small town with mostly older residents are life fuel

you wont get mogged ( most likely ) and bothered , just a fucking calm place how it should be

small town with mostly older residents are life fuel

you wont get mogged ( most likely ) and bothered , just a fucking calm place how it should be
Sounds comfy tbh. All we have here are coalburning retard foids, the occasional nigger, and boomers.

Sounds comfy tbh. All we have here are coalburning retard foids, the occasional nigger, and boomers.

i dont know how the state of this foid was , she is into anime ( obviously ) and propably a huge virtue signaling bitch

fuck man , i thought iam better now , better then that shit me in the past . but no still at square 2 . just more apathetic and aware of things

while i hummed some Jujutsu taisen song ( the opening ) while listening to it on my phone
:feelskek: :feelskek:
Images 3

> sharing cucked reddit tier memes
Couldn't be me.
@WØLF
i dont even know what the meme means , lol .

the fact that there are anime bitches in my fucking town while i LDAR with Anime is just ridiculous

i dont even know what the meme means , lol .
It's someone saying they like an anime character that looks aesthetic and then showing the guy that said that (for laughs) as a fat neckbeard with a fedora. It's a reddit tier meme.

> Getting triggered over memes
Calling out use of the neckbeard meme isn't getting triggered. Anti-incels use the neckbeard meme and yet here you are a supposed incel using it too.
tagging butt buddies
No need to talk about your lifestyle.
Couldn't be me.
And yet you responded by slightly mimicking my post like a redditor would.

hunterxhunter is THE white girl anime, dont dwell over it too much.

Yeah soyduck you are very fond of that emoji aren't you.
fat faggot weeb got offended with a meme and tagged his forum boyfriend jfl :feelskek: Seethe harder
JoinedMar 20, 2021
Posts1,254
Online10d 22h 48m

Keep disguising your offense behind crying pepes.

You use anti low SMV male shaming words like "fat faggot weeb" and used the neckbeard meme.
Why are you even on this site dumbass?

she was an anime bitch thats what got me , but im not chad so yeah

Fuck man.

if it was just a normal ass foid and or stacy i wouldnt give 2 shits

Yeah soyduck you are very fond of that emoji aren't you.
Cry moar
JoinedMar 20, 2021
Posts1,254
Online10d 22h 48m
Cringe and NPC tier.
Keep disguising your offense behind crying pepes.
NOOOOOO you can't use pepes
Images 4

"fat faggot weeb"
Why are you even on this site dumbass?
Because I'm a skinny heterosexual virgin you dumb faggot. Not everyone has to watch anime to be a part of this forum. I'll gladly leave when I'll loose my virginity.

Now cry.

Who's crying? Look at your avi.
Cringe and NPC tier.
Yeah just like a redditor would say.
View attachment 439889
You are disguising your hurt behind pepes. You aren't fooling anyone.
Because I'm a skinny heterosexual virgin you dumb faggot. Not everyone has to watch anime to be a part of this forum. I'll gladly leave when I'll loose my virginity.
You can't expect to shame "neckbeards" and anime like anti-incels would and then pretend to be welcome here.

Cry moar

Cringe and NPC tier.

View attachment 439889

Now cry.
focus on my fucking post for fucks sake , not this shit

:soy:
I don't even browse Reddit jfl. Keep your erotic fantasies to yourself.
Yes I'm hurt and bitter, why would I not be after years of loneliness and failure?
You can't expect to shame "neckbeards" and anime like anti-incels would and then pretend to be welcome here.
Yes I hate anime because 99% is trash the fan base is lowT estrogenic faggots and I hate neckbeards because they are simp troglodytes.
What are you gonna do about it? Cry? Protest in the streets? Gtfo

And I don't give two fucks about feeling welcomed here especially from estrogenic trannies like you. I was born alone, I live alone and I'll die alone. Don't need your acceptance. Now fuck off from my notification.

yes it's one most normie shows along with bnha, naruto, dbz and jojo
dunno if they readed 20 century boys
Cry moar

Cringe and NPC tier.

View attachment 439889

Now cry.
Who's crying? Look at your avi.

@Aadi is cucked as fuck, you literally use normie memes which depict a incels. The whole fedora meme is extremaly anti incel meme and to degree anti anime one too. Word like weeb used to be insult cause normies hate autistic low tier males who watched anime 00's or first half 10's, but funny enough anime is becoming slowly more and more normie and NT, zoomer foids now even watch it ( probably due to rise of asian globalization along with KPOP )
And reddit is populated by 30's which are practically boomers

@your personality

Yeah soyduck you've used that emoji several times now.
I don't even browse Reddit jfl. Keep your erotic fantasies to yourself.
And yet you talk just like one.
Yes I'm hurt and bitter, why would I not be after years of loneliness and failure?
That's understandable. What isn't is using neckbeard memes and shitting on anime. That's something anti-incels do.
Yes I hate anime because 99% is trash the fan base is lowT estrogenic faggots and I hate neckbeards because they are simp troglodytes.
What are you gonna do about it? Cry? Protest in the streets? Gtfo
You can hate anime. But trying to flex on how the fanbase is low T and low SMV is anti-incel troll like behavior more fitting for a place like looksmax than a blackpilled incel forum.
And I don't give two fucks about feeling welcomed here especially from estrogenic trannies like you.
Projecting? You can't watch anime without feeling like an estrogenic tranny? And if you didn't give two fucks you wouldn't have even responded at all and would have just ignored what I said. Instead you keep replying.
I was born alone, I live alone and I'll die alone. Don't need your acceptance. Now fuck off from my notification.
Nah I'll keep replying as long as you keep shaming neckbeards and anime fans like an anti-incel would.

Last edited:
yes it's one most normie shows along with bnha, naruto, dbz and jojo
dunno if they readed 20 century boys

@Aadi is cucked as fuck, you literally use normie memes which depict a incels. The whole fedora meme is extremaly anti incel meme and to degree anti anime one too. Word like weeb used to be insult cause normies hate autistic low tier males who watched anime 00's or first half 10's, but funny enough anime is becoming slowly more and more normie and NT, zoomer foids now even watch it ( probably due to rise of asian globalization along with KPOP )
And reddit is populated by 30's which are practically boomers

@your personality
Yes I will absolutely use the world weeb and I will absolutely with every fibre of my being ridicule neckbeards because anyone over 30% body fat should literally KILL THEMSELVES. There is absolutely no excuse for anyone to be a fat soy leaking lardbeast and I don't give a flying fuck if normies associate incels with neckbeards.

Yes I will absolutely use the world weeb and I will absolutely with every fibre of my being ridicule neckbeards because anyone over 30% body fat should literally KILL THEMSELVES. There is absolutely no excuse for anyone to be a fat soy leaking lardbeast and I don't give a flying fuck if normies associate incels with neckbeards.
there no connection between being weeb and neckbeard fat ass

Yeah soyduck you've used that emoji several times now.
:soy: you like it don't you? That's why you keep coming back for more? Damn you're nasty :feelsohgod::feelspuke:
And yet you talk just like one.
You know so much about redditors and you're accusing me of being one? You must be one of those ChapoTrap cucks
That's understandable. What isn't is using neckbeard memes and shitting on anime. That's something anti-incels do.
Cope. Anti incels can go kill themselves for all I care. My hate for weebs and neckbeards is not because I associate them with incels like normfags. I hate weebs because they are pretentious and should be raped in ass and btw most weebs I know personally are curry normies. And I hate neckbeards because I hate fat people.
There is no anti incel thing to it.
You can hate anime. But trying to flex on how the fanbase is low T and low SMV is anti-incel troll like behavior more fitting for a place like looksmax than a blackpilled incel forum.
Cope. I will hate weebs. Being a weeb is not a requirement for being an incel, being a virgin is you dumb retard.
Projecting?
:soy:
You can't watch anime without feeling like an estrogenic tranny?
You can just like how I watched slam dunk, berserk and monster. But the moment you start worshipping these drawings and 2d girls you are an estrogenic faggot to me.
And if you didn't give two fucks you wouldn't have even responded at all and would have just ignored what I said. Instead you keep replying.
Because I like debating morons like you.
Nah I'll keep replying as long as you keep shaming neckbeards and anime fans like an anti-incel would.
you can't get enough of me don't you? Well...I'm not a homosexual man. You'll find plenty of your kind on sewer and looksmax. Cheers and I hope your transition goes well :feelsokman:

Cope. Anti incels can go kill themselves for all I care. My hate for weebs and neckbeards is not because I associate them with incels like normfags. I hate weebs because they are pretentious and should be raped in ass and btw most weebs I know personally are curry normies. And I hate neckbeards because I hate fat people.
There is. Hating weebs and neckbeards is inherently anti-incel. Whether you like it or not the fact that you are posting here makes you a neckbeard at the least to others.
Cope. I will hate weebs. Being a weeb is not a requirement for being an incel, being a virgin is you dumb retard.
Being a weeb is a harmless cope. Hating on weebs is something people trying to flex on low SMV males do.
You can just like how I watched slam dunk, berserk and monster. But the moment you start worshipping these drawings and 2d girls you are an estrogenic faggot to me.
Drawing and admiring 2d girls is a cope for incels but it's harming no one. Think it's worthy of mockery? Then you are well in line with radical feminists and anti-incels.
Because I like debating morons like you.
You haven't debated shit. Just low level trolling.
you can't get enough of me don't you? Well...I'm not a homosexual man. You'll find plenty of your kind on sewer and looksmax. Cheers and I hope your transition goes well :feelsokman:
Dumbass you can't even distinguish between homosexual and transgender can you?

And before you talk about homosexuality here are some things you said in the last post alone:

:soy: you like it don't you? That's why you keep coming back for more? Damn you're nasty :feelsohgod::feelspuke:

Last edited:
There is. Hating weebs and neckbeards is inherently anti-incel.
Anti incel to who? Normies? Yeah, don't care about those parasites.
Whether you like it or not the fact that you are posting here makes you a neckbeard at the least to others.
Others? Jfl I don't care. I'm a NEET lonely ethnic living in a shithole. You think I care what some privileged normie think about me? Nah dude.
Being a weeb is a harmless cope. Hating on weebs is something people trying to flex on low SMV males do.
Well...I think hate is a strong word. I should have used dislike instead of hate tbh. I mean we have some weebs here and as much as I find it revolting but I don't hate on such users. I just dislike their estrogenic copes. But I do hate bluepilled weebs like the ones on Reddit and discord.
Drawing and admiring 2d girls is a cope for incels but it's harming no one. Think it's worthy of mockery?
Yes, I will mock them but it's more or less like a banter. You're the one who took my meme seriously.
You haven't debated shit. Just low level trolling.
Nah you just got triggered and all emotional with your "anti incel" narrative
Dumbass you can't even distinguish between homosexual and transgender can you?
MtF trannies who sleep with men are homosexuals.
And before you talk about homosexuality here are some things you said in the last post alone:
You're an emotional incel gatekeeper at the very least or else you wouldn't have been so triggered over a harmless banter.

Last edited:
Anti incel to who? Normies? Yeah, don't care about those parasites.
Anti-incel to other incels here. Every incel has their copes. For some it's anime. They shouldn't be hated on for that or portrayed as dysfunctional weirdos in memes shared here.
Others? Jfl I don't care. I'm a NEET lonely ethnic living in a shithole. You think I care what some privileged normie think about me? Nah dude.
It's hypocritical for you to shame neckbeards and weebs when you could be considered one for posting on this forum in the first place. One of the common stereotypes about incels is that they are neckbeards. Do you not see how using a neckbeard meme in response to what someone else said about them humming an anime song would look suspicious?
Well...I think hate is a strong word. I should have used dislike instead of hate tbh. I mean we have some weebs here and as much as I find it revolting but I don't hate on such users. I just dislike their estrogenic copes. But I do hate bluepilled weebs like the ones on Reddit and discord.
You didn't specify that though. Instead you just said weebs at first, then narrowed it down to people that cope with 2d anime girls and now just bluepilled weebs.
Yes, I will mock them but it's more or less like a banter. You're the one who took my meme seriously.
Ofc it should be taken seriously when memes mocking neckbeards are posted here. Memes mocking neckbeards whether you realize it or not are meant to mock incels and low SMV males and their copes.
Nah you're just got triggered and all emotional with your "anti incel" narrative
I was pointing out that your post making fun of @Izayacel for humming an anime song by using a meme of a neckbeard was something an anti-incel would do and is hypocritical of you because this is a forum for incels. That isn't being triggered. It's strange that you'd post a meme that would be something you'd see on neckbeard shaming and incel mocking communities.

MtF trannies who sleep with men are homosexuals.
But by itself transgender doesn't mean homosexual.

You're an emotional incel gatekeeper at the very least or else you wouldn't have been so triggered over a harmless banter.
Gatekeeping is necessary. If everything goes then incel communities will eventually be overrun with the same content that idolizes high SMV males and makes fun of low SMV males. This doesn't have to be conscious. Over time as it becomes more permissible to shit on low SMV males the space becomes less and less welcoming to incels.

It's not harmless banter. It's like saying to someone here "lol whatever incel" when it's known already such a statement while neutral in itself would be considered a personal attack. Mocking neckbeards and weebs is like an indirect attack on incels that cope with anime.

Last edited:
Anti-incel to other incels here.
Lol dude c'mon. People here use words like nigger, shitskin and talk about Jew genocide all the time. You cant survive here if you don't have a thick skin. I'm sure I'm not offending anyone with memes like that(except you)
Every incel has their copes. For some it's anime. They shouldn't be hated on for that or portrayed as dysfunctional weirdos in memes shared here.
I get it. I'm not actively hating on anyone or else I would have made anti anime threads or ridiculed others for their anime shit posting in the sewers. My disliking is self contained tbh.
It's hypocritical for you to shame neckbeards and weebs when you could be considered one for posting on this forum in the first place. One of the common stereotypes about incels is that they are neckbeards.
And that stereotype is not true. Normies don't know anything about incels, they stereotype incels as white males. You think I take their opinions seriously? I fail to understand how normies thinking incels a bunch of neckbeards should bother me one bit. Maybe it bothers people like you who consume normie content all the time and have to read their dumb fuckery but I don't. I'm a total shut in and I'm skinny so it doesn't bother me the slightest if a group of lowIQ sheeps call me a neckbeard. I'll just laugh at their ignorance
Do you not see how using a neckbeard meme in response to what someone else said about them humming an anime song would look suspicious?
Let's be real. Humming a Japanese anime song in public is cringe especially when you don't know the language. Let's not pretend that OP is some badass alpha for doing that. I just made fun of his autism. It doesn't make me anti incel jfl.

Your whole argument "normies are anti incels, they ridicule incels for being X so if you ridicule an incel for being X then you are an anti incel" is stupid because normies don't even know what incel means. They think it's a bunch of misogynistic men.
Now they also accuse incels of being fat so if I insult a user here for being fat does that make me anti incel?
You didn't specify that though. Instead you just said weebs at first, then narrowed it down to people that cope with 2d anime girls and now just bluepilled weebs.
weeb to me is anyone who autistically obsesses over modern mainstream garbage anime and/or anime characters. I dislike them but it's their cope so whatever I guess, but that doesn't stop me from ridiculing them. Now I do dislike weebs here on this forum but they are also lonely like me so I can tolerate their presence because we have a few things in common among us like being a failure, loneliness etc but I have nothing in common with normies so their weeb faggotry really grinds my gears.
Ofc it should be taken seriously when memes mocking neckbeards are posted here. Memes mocking neckbeards whether you realize it or not are meant to mock incels and low SMV males and their copes.
Normies really do live rent free in your head if you think that we shouldn't post neck beard memes because normies think neckbeard is incel.
99% of use are not neckbeards. You know it, I know it. We are just normal people with few mm recession. Shouldn't matter what normie plebs think.
I was pointing out that your post making fun of @Izayacel for humming an anime song by using a meme of a neckbeard was something an anti-incel would do and is hypocritical of you because this is a forum for incels. That isn't being triggered. It's strange that you'd post a meme that would be something you'd see on neckbeard shaming and incel mocking communities.
Lmao If you think I browse any other community besides this forum. And stop using anti incel word, not everyone lives in your first world country where everyone gets all hot and bothered over incels. In my country no one gives a fuck about incels infact they don't even know what an incel is so why should I pertain to normies?

They can call incels neckbeards, I know most of us are not and I know I'm not so I'm not gonna act like a politically correct cuck.

But by itself transgender doesn't mean homosexual
Don't know don't care. I just use the words as insults.

Lol dude c'mon. People here use words like nigger, shitskin and talk about Jew genocide all the time. You can survive here if you don't have a thick skin. I'm sure I'm not offending anyone with memes like that(except you)
Racial slurs targeting a specific race of people are way more impersonal in an incel community than words that are commonly used to degrade low SMV males specifically like neckbeard and weeb. Inceldom is not race specific but it is low SMV male specific.
And that stereotype is not true. Normies don't know anything about incels, they stereotype incels as white males. You think I take their opinions seriously? I fail to understand how normies thinking incels a bunch of neckbeards should bother me one bit. Maybe it bothers people like you who consume normie content all the time and have to read their dumb fuckery but I don't. I'm a total shut in and I'm skinny so it doesn't bother me the slightest if a group of lowIQ sheeps call me a neckbeard. I'll just laugh at their ignorance
It's still hypocritical to hate on neckbeards and weebs when one of the reasons they are mocked is the same reason why incels are mocked: because of their low SMV and lack of ability to have a social circle.
Let's be real. Humming a Japanese anime song in public is cringe especially when you don't know the language. Let's not pretend that OP is some badass alpha for doing that. I just made fun of his autism. It doesn't make me anti incel jfl.
@Izayacel never said he was some badass for doing that. Humming a Japanese anime song in public is harmless cope and doesn't deserve ridicule. Ridiculing someone for that is something normies would do to boost their status. This forum doesn't need that kind of normie culture.
Your whole argument "normies are anti incels, they ridicule incels for being X so if you ridicule an incel for being X then you are an anti incel" is stupid because normies don't even know what incel means. They think it's a bunch of misogynistic men.
Now they also accuse incels of being fat so if I insult a user here for being fat does that make me anti incel?
Not by itself. But because you used the neckbeard meme to make fun of someone here for humming a Japanese song and called people that like anime weebs and trannies and implied they didn't live up to some definition of masculinity, insulting someone here for being fat fits with an overall anti-incel outlook. It shows contempt for low SMV males.
weeb to me is anyone who autistically obsesses over modern mainstream garbage anime and/or anime characters. I dislike them but it's their cope so whatever I guess, but that doesn't stop me from ridiculing them. Now I do dislike weebs here on this forum but they are also lonely like me so I can tolerate their presence because we have a few things in common among us like being a failure, loneliness etc but I have nothing in common with normies so their weeb faggotry really grinds my gears.
Intensely focused obsession with anime is something non-NT anime copers with lack of socialization do. Many incels focus intently on certain subjects and lack socialization which is why attacks on neckbeards and weebs are just stand-ins for attacks on incels.
Normies really do live rent free in your head if you think that we shouldn't post neck beard memes because normies think neckbeard is incel.
99% of use are not neckbeards. You know it, I know it. We are just normal people with few mm recession. Shouldn't matter what normie plebs think.
No I just don't think the neckbeard meme should even be a thing. It's at its core just about shaming weird, ugly out of shape males for not living up to a standard society set for them. Embracing the term and using it here encourages that kind of anti low SMV male culture.
Lmao If you think I browse any other community besides this forum. And stop using anti incel word, not everyone lives in your first world country where everyone gets all hot and bothered over incels. In my country no one gives a fuck about incels infact they don't even know what an incel is so why should I pertain to normies?
Many people by now know the term incel if they have been online for any extended period of time. You shouldn't use terms that only people against incels use because that causes that kind of culture to spread here too and people to start subconsciously looking down on unattractive socially withdrawn males.
They can call incels neckbeards, I know most of us are not and I know I'm not so I'm not gonna act like a politically correct cuck.
Still using the term is like embracing normie culture of shitting on guys for being average and not constantly self improving. That's why it shouldn't be used. It's not about about political correctness because hating on and ridiculing low SMV males is already socially acceptable in daily life.

Anime is becoming mainstream globally. It was a nerdy thing 13 years ago when I was a kid then just a few years later more and more people began watching it, even some women. By now it's probably like 10-30% of women have seen some sort of anime or animated movie coming from Japan

It's still hypocritical to hate on neckbeards and weebs when one of the reasons they are mocked is the same reason why incels are mocked: because of their low SMV and lack of ability to have a social circle.
To normies every neckbeard is obese. No one calls a skinny guy a neck beard. My hate for them is because of their fatceldom and my own fatphobia. It has nothing to do with me being an anti incel.
@Izayacel never said he was some badass for doing that. Humming a Japanese anime song in public is harmless cope and doesn't deserve ridicule.
Injecting estrogen and cross dressing is also a harmless cope btw. Should I not mock trannies now?
Ridiculingng someone for that is something normies would do to boost their status. This forum doesn't need that kind of normie culture.
Maybe you're right but I actually don't care about my status here or else I would be postmaxxing right now instead of writing long ass meaningless posts like this.
And normie culture is sexhaver culture. As long as there aren't any bragging sexhavers here then I'm fine with whatever. This forum is not my life dude gatekeeping is stupid.
People like you with high postcount and online time can't stop gatekeeping because you guys have invested so much time here. I can understand where you're coming from but I'm not changing what I post.
Not by itself. But because you used the neckbeard meme to make fun of someone here for humming a Japanese song and called people that like anime weebs and trannies and implied they didn't live up to some definition of masculinity, insulting someone here for being fat fits with an overall anti-incel outlook. It shows contempt for low SMV males.
Dude, if you're fat fuck then I'll ridicule you if you won't do something about your weight. No one should be fat when it's literally just eating in a deficit. You can be a bit chubby but being downright obese like neckbeards is pathetic. No incel should be obese.
No I just don't think the neckbeard meme should even be a thing. It's at its core just about shaming weird, ugly out of shape males for not living up to a standard society set for them.
"Out of shape" I hate this word. You shouldn't be out of shape and if you are then you deserve the ridicule. And you don't need to be muscular to be in shape. Just don't be obese.
Many people by now know the term incel if they have been online for any extended period of time. You shouldn't use terms that only people against incels use because that causes that kind of culture to spread here too and people to start subconsciously looking down on unattractive socially withdrawn males.
Notice how the guy in my meme was an obese faggot with double chin. He had no other facial flaws. You can change your fat levels, if people ridicule you for being fat and you're not changing it then you deserve even more hate.

Most of us are here because of our recessed chin, shit eye area and bad jawline.

I will ridicule obese people till the day I die.

Anime is becoming mainstream globally. It was a nerdy thing 13 years ago when I was a kid then just a few years later more and more people began watching it, even some women. By now it's probably like 10-30% of women have seen some sort of anime or animated movie coming from Japan
dont mind it if these woman atleast fuck us

but they fucking dont

To normies every neckbeard is obese. No one calls a skinny guy a neck beard. My hate for them is because of their fatceldom and my own fatphobia. It has nothing to do with me being an anti incel.
No to normies neckbeards can still be skinny. It's the unshaved, not well groomed and socially unacceptable way of presenting themselves that makes a guy a neckbeard to them.
Injecting estrogen and cross dressing is also a harmless cope btw. Should I not mock trannies now?
Watching anime and liking 2d girls isn't the same as cross dressing and injecting estrogen. Acting like they are the same and mocking guys that cope with anime and more specifically anime escapism and 2d girls makes no sense and is just shitting on low SMV guys for coping. Normies already do enough of that.
Maybe you're right but I actually don't care about my status here or else I would be postmaxxing right now instead of writing long ass meaningless posts like this.
And normie culture is sexhaver culture. As long as there aren't any bragging sexhavers here then I'm fine with whatever. This forum is not my life dude gatekeeping is stupid.
People like you with high postcount and online time can't stop gatekeeping because you guys have invested so much time here. I can understand where you're coming from but I'm not changing what I post.
I can't stop gatekeeping because this is one of the few places where sexhaver culture isn't common. It would be the same if I had far less posts than now.
Dude, if you're fat fuck then I'll ridicule you if you won't do something about your weight. No one should be fat when it's literally just eating in a deficit. You can be a bit chubby but being downright obese like neckbeards is pathetic. No incel should be obese.

"Out of shape" I hate this word. You shouldn't be out of shape and if you are then you deserve the ridicule. And you don't need to be muscular to be in shape. Just don't be obese.
There's no need to mock fat guys when it's already agreed here that fatcel is volcel. Shaming fat neckbeards is just beating a dead horse. Particularly when the people being shamed haven't done anything to incels and it's the same kind of logic that results in incels getting bullied for being weak and cringe even though they aren't bothering anyone.
Notice how the guy in my meme was an obese faggot with double chin. He had no other facial flaws. You can change your fat levels, if people ridicule you for being fat and you're not changing it then you deserve even more hate.
It's just unnecessary opportunistic hate for a fat ugly male. It makes no sense and is something normies that shit on incels themselves engage in. Why would anyone want more of that kind of culture here?
Most of us are here because of our recessed chin, shit eye area and bad jawline.
Neckbeards also have bad jawline, bad eye area and recessed chin. There is a lot of lookism packed into neckbeard and weeb memes that is at its core anti-incel and anti nonchad male overall no matter how much you can try to argue otherwise.

Last edited:
Neckbeards also have bad jawline, bad eye area and recessed chin. There is a lot of lookism packed into neckbeard and weeb memes that is at its core anti-incel and anti nonchad male overall no matter how much you can try to argue otherwise
Not to normies tho. They don't care much about jawline or eyes area unless it's deformed.

If you ask a normie what they think when they see a fat ungroomed white guy
Images 5
their response will be "neckbeard" always.

But if you ask them what's the first thing that comes to their mind when they see a 3/10 looking man like BlackOps2cel they'll say "a normal guy" "random person". Normies only associate inceldom to obese ungroomed men(and white men always).

My point is that if youre a slim guy with bad eye area or below average jawline then you won't get girls for sure but atleast no one will call you an "Incel" or a "neckbeard" because normies are clueless. They don't know anything.

Not to normies tho. They don't care much about jawline or eyes area unless it's deformed.

If you ask a normie what they think when they see a fat ungroomed white guy
their response will be "neckbeard" always.

But if you ask them what's the first thing that comes to their mind when they see a 3/10 looking man like BlackOps2cel they'll say "a normal guy" "random person". Normies only associate inceldom to obese ungroomed men(and white men always).
My point is that if youre a slim guy with bad eye area or below average jawline then you won't get girls for sure but atleast no one will call you an "Incel" or a "neckbeard" because normies are clueless. They don't know anything.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/kw6blw/this_incelniceguyfuture_neckbeard_entered_our/

I'm really sorry that happened, brother. I had a horrible experience last summer at a gas station where three very tall foids wearing anime stuff and very very short shorts were running around the store being obnoxious. They looked high school age and all were nearly a foot taller than me.

:feelsrope:

lol how do you even find this stuff? And you call me a Redditor when I didn't even knew there were subreddits dedicated to mocking neckbeards. :feelskek:

Anyways, I see your point now. I always thought neckbeards were ungroomed obese guys but looking at that subreddit they are mocking "nice guys" and simps. And then they think these simps are incels lmao. Normies are weird man.

lol how do you even find this stuff? And you call me a Redditor when I didn't even knew there were subreddits dedicated to mocking neckbeards. :feelskek:

Anyways, I see your point now. I always thought neckbeards were ungroomed obese guys but looking at that subreddit they are mocking "nice guys" and simps. And then they think these simps are incels lmao. Normies are weird man.
Yeah but the brutal pill is that if you are a low SMV guy of any race that voices anything negative about women you are by default portrayed as disgusting neckbeard who has been to jail for pedophilia. It makes no sense but that's unironically how a lot of these people think.