Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is real?: Incel paramilitary group calls for school kid recruits

W

Wothish

Banned
-
100% - Probable Infiltration unit
I was evaluating the recently released videos about Elliot in youtube when I came across this video. Can anyone tell me what this is about? I looked on other sites and there seems to be nothing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roQw4g-toHw

back to reddit foid

GrAY infiltrator cunt, fuck off this site. This is one of our fellow brocels

Well, the video is on YouTube. Let's see if anything new comes out about this. .

ban this Wothish GrAY. it's an infiltrator. there's no way you "accidentally" come across this video. fuck yourself foid

hahahah. If this group is real, it will be interesting.

Infiltrate my cock foid

I research about Elliot , honey. ;)
not even trying to hide it, you called me honey. fuck you foid SUCK MY BIG PHAT COCKRU

We need more pro-Incel groups out there, so... this is pretty based. Anything to piss off the elites / normies is cool with me.

@Darth_Aurelius

This you again nigga?

If he set up a paramilitary group in this connotation, it seems that, officially, the year 2024 will be interesting.
No it won't, nothing ever happens

This guy in the video mentioned a server on discord. I looked in other media and found nothing.

Would've been more badass if he didn't miss the bottle pointblank.

Officially, we are entering the TNO world

Cia agents are going crazy. Theres something cooking in background. No way that you stumbled upon selkie bitch's video. Youre either her or another glowie.

glow homer simpson GIF

show pussy useless toilet

@Darth_Aurelius It looks like there's someone undercover watching us here

>GrAY
>video uploaded 16 hours ago
>67 views
Do infiltrators even try anymore?

Just checked the author of the vid

TOP KEK

GrAY infiltrator cunt, fuck off this site. This is one of our fellow brocels
@Darth_Aurelius Isnt this you? You posted a very similiar video

No it's not real.

You imagined it, GrAY.

you ciaglowniggers need to work on more believable scripts because Hitler would send us all into working camp or shoot on sight as we are seen as the untermensch

@Darth_Aurelius Mister Worldwide.

@Darth_Aurelius

This you again nigga?
Yes and I am so glad that this it cunt picked this propaganda video up and reposted it for us on YouTube. As I am fond of saying, there is no such thing as bad press for incels and any publicity is good publicity. This is an effective and eloquent display of both our military capabilities as well as our sincere commitment to achieving a real world incel liberation movement. Hail Elliot Rodger!

@Darth_Aurelius Mister Worldwide.
I have come to lead the incel movement to unimaginable power and imperishable glory. The more these IT cunts and their jew allies attempt to undermine our noble efforts, the more our message will proliferate across the web and around the world and be heard, listened to and answered by all of our brothers who suffer in dejected misery.

back to reddit foid
I am about 98% certain that this is the notorious "Princess_kitty14" who is so active in her cuntish efforts to consistently excoriate we here on the .is forums.

show pussy useless toilet
I am about 98% certain that this is the notorious "Princess_kitty14" who is so active in her cuntish efforts to consistently excoriate we here on the .is forums.

Incel tear user detected

Selkie girl has some weird obsession with this website. She also has/had ties to Fat Link
I don't trust fat link for a single second, he's also a sub8 retard believer from what I remember, cucked beyond believe.

Incel tear user detected

Striking fear already @Darth_Aurelius :feelsokman: :feelsYall:

@Darth_Aurelius

yes, more publicity
Exactly and as I always say, for incels anyways, there is no such thing as bad publicity since people can't possibly think any less of us then they already do. I hope CNN and Fox news pick this up and rebroadcast it since, if they did, we would go from our present membership to literally hundreds of thousands overnight and would immediately be able to effectuate and implement real world demonstrations of incel solidarity.

Striking fear already @Darth_Aurelius :feelsokman: :feelsYall:
Thank you brother. They will come to know us by our great and magnificent deeds and they will fear us and tremble in terror at the very mention of our name. Incel Power my brother!

@Darth_Aurelius
Thank you comrade, I actually saw this yesterday and responded to what I am certain was an infiltration attempt by that notorious IT cunt, Princess_kitty14.